Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2013, 10:26 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

https://twitter.com/Hossenator/statu...208257/photo/1
Old 04-19-2013, 10:29 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think it's gonna matter anymore whether or not he was miranda'd. Patriot Act baby.
Old 04-19-2013, 10:31 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Such a weird story. Has 4 days to bail and stays in Boston just to rob a 7 11 of all places. It is like he wanted the cops to come to have a shootout with them but then he kind of surrenders. Who knows if he was conscious the time they got him out of the boat though since he is supposedly in critical condition. He lets that guy in the Mercedes live as well as the guy who came and checked on the boat.
Old 04-19-2013, 10:34 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
What's gonna be the go to scapegoat for the idiots this time? The islam religion or the naughty rap lyrics from his twitter account?
Wait a minute.... the 5 guys before you didn't like my mention of the I word.
Touchy I guess as if that was not a factor in these guys terroristic actions.
Shameful. You 5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Hides in a boat, on land. Gets waterboarded.
That's hilarious. As I said, get some info from this little ****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
There's no need to call him a punk, man.
Good point. I did overstep there. Punk was harsh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
And, lets all not take J-Mike's foolish comments seriously. He should not represent all of us Americans, certainly.
Seriously?
What "ruffled your feathers"
*Waterboarding a radical terrorist who killed innocent Americans, and severed limbs from others?
*Calling him an Islamic radical?
*Or calling him a punk?

Seriously dude, what's with the PC puzzyschit here?

Last edited by J-Mike88 : 04-19-2013 at 10:40 PM.
Old 04-19-2013, 10:35 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
Such a weird story. Has 4 days to bail and stays in Boston just to rob a 7 11 of all places. It is like he wanted the cops to come to have a shootout with them but then he kind of surrenders. Who knows if he was conscious the time they got him out of the boat though since he is supposedly in critical condition. He lets that guy in the Mercedes live as well as the guy who came and checked on the boat.
I think they said that they didn't rob the 7-11 after all but yeah, pretty unbelievable stupidity. It's almost like they were completely clueless of the fact that there were cameras on the street and the FBI know how to do things like this. The way they described it makes it seem like they really thought like they could just chill in Boston for the foreseeable future, but they saw their faces on TV so they decided they had to get out.
Old 04-19-2013, 10:37 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Shameful. You 5.

The only thing less subtle about your posts than your Aaron Rodgers fellatio is the racism.

Can we just ban him now plz?
Old 04-19-2013, 10:37 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I clearly picked the wrong week to move to Boston. And I'm really glad this is over. Woo!

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
Old 04-19-2013, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Again, he's 19 years old. Some people seem to think he's very smart and their plan was highly thought out and the fact he was able to allude so many law enforcement people was impressive but I think it really wasn't. They surrounded him and eventually they got him. The fact it took so long is probably just because of all the uncertainty with explosives.

It sounded like he was laying down IED's and other bombs so it's no surprise they didn't just rush in and grab him.
Old 04-19-2013, 10:40 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They actually didn't rob the 7-11. It was robbed while they were in it, I think. Talk about a crazy coincidence.
Old 04-19-2013, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Donno
Veteran

Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
I will gather my thoughts and write something tomorrow. For now, all I have to say is I love this country and this city is a very special place. If there is anyone who did not know that before Monday, they know it now. God bless America and Boston ******* Strong.
Sleep good tonight my friend. Enjoy that peaceful sleep.
Old 04-19-2013, 10:43 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Again, he's 19 years old. Some people seem to think he's very smart and their plan was highly thought out and the fact he was able to allude so many law enforcement people was impressive but I think it really wasn't. They surrounded him and eventually they got him. The fact it took so long is probably just because of all the uncertainty with explosives.

It sounded like he was laying down IED's and other bombs so it's no surprise they didn't just rush in and grab him.
He was 19, but if he was involved in some kind of terrorist organization the people who planned it out most likely weren't.
Old 04-19-2013, 10:48 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
They actually didn't rob the 7-11. It was robbed while they were in it, I think. Talk about a crazy coincidence.
Seriously? That is crazy.
Old 04-19-2013, 10:48 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Glad this is over. I just hope that no one tries to repeat this.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-19-2013, 10:50 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I think they had eyes on him far longer than we knew. Maybe not BPD, but FBI.

The press briefing was curious as hell. They basically said everyone can go outside and then minutes later he was found. They lifted the lockdown but insisted they knew he was still in Massachusetts. That doesn't make sense. Either they were baiting him, making him put his guard down, or I don't know.

I'm waiting for someone smarter than me to interpret what tactic that was because it didn't make sense for them to call off the lockdown, insist he was still in Mass. and then somehow find him minutes later.

And the 7-11 thing is sketchy as hell too. They happened to be there as the place was getting robbed by different dudes? No way. Something went on there.

There are million things to speculate, but I truly believe we don't know anywhere near the whole story, even as we followed the scanners, etc.
Old 04-19-2013, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
He was 19, but if he was involved in some kind of terrorist organization the people who planned it out most likely weren't.
That's true. It's all speculation, but it certainly doesn't sound like normal terrorism based on what we've seen before. Or maybe because they're young is why it's so unusual.

It's just hard to say. The details that emerge from this will be very important. Hopefully they keep this bastard alive so they can find out some things and so he can rot in prison for the rest of his life.
Old 04-19-2013, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It does sound like the older brother influenced the younger brother big time.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-19-2013, 10:57 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought that they were car-jacking a car at the 7-11. Maybe i am wrong.

Interesting how everyone who knew the 19 year-old claimed what a great guy he is & how this is completely out of character. Of course, people change. Or also sociopaths are able to lead the "double-life". Not much mentioned about the older brother, though.

My speculation is that the older brother got into some Islamic **** & then influenced/brought the younger brother in as well. I doubt that they were some kind of sleeper cell or terrorist organization, but rather were just a couple of "lone-wolf" terrorists.
Old 04-19-2013, 11:04 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
It does sound like the older brother influenced the younger brother big time.
That's what it sounds like to me too. Apparently Russia warned the government about the older brother. He got questioned, but nothing came up. Everyone who knew the younger brother is saying he was nice and fairly normal.

Sounds to me like the brother was a radical and spread his influence to the younger brother. Now the older brother is dead and the younger brother is ******.

edit- just read The Dude's response. Agreed.
Old 04-20-2013, 01:03 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They most definitely stole a car at the 7-11. The Boston Police Chief said so in the post-arrest presser.
Old 04-20-2013, 01:50 AM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why on earth would these guys stay in Boston? Did they just think they were going to kick back and never get found? Morons.

I was watching CNN earlier and they said 3 other people had been arrested in connection in another Boston suburb (New Bedford or something). Anyone else hear that?
Old 04-20-2013, 02:45 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The 3 people were not arrested but taken in for questioning. They are/were apparently roommates of the younger brother.

I feel for the families affected greatly by this.

I just wanna say it's unfortunate but going forward the good practicing Muslims have a lot to lose. They are not happy right now. People with extremist ideas should not be put in the same sentence as them. Now a lady with a scarf over her head is afraid to walk the street with the fear of being harassed. American-Muslims will see a lot more unfair discrimination, as if they didn't have enough of it already. They are hugely affected by this.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you

Last edited by Bosanac01 : 04-20-2013 at 02:49 AM.
Old 04-20-2013, 03:23 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now students from Umass-Dart said they saw white cap on campus earlier this week after the bombings and he was acting normal.

Between staying in the Boston area, taking phone calls from family saying they were ok, and this kid going back to campus - I'm starting to think they thought there was no chance of getting caught? Is that possible?

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 04-20-2013, 08:26 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Now students from Umass-Dart said they saw white cap on campus earlier this week after the bombings and he was acting normal.

Between staying in the Boston area, taking phone calls from family saying they were ok, and this kid going back to campus - I'm starting to think they thought there was no chance of getting caught? Is that possible?
By using explosives they felt it would obliterate anything that could possibly identify them as the culprits. Not a wise choice but I can almost guarantee that was their thought process.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
Old 04-20-2013, 09:10 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Shameful. You 5.

That's hilarious. As I said, get some info from this little ****.

Good point. I did overstep there. Punk was harsh.

Seriously?
What "ruffled your feathers"
*Waterboarding a radical terrorist who killed innocent Americans, and severed limbs from others?
*Calling him an Islamic radical?
*Or calling him a punk?

Seriously dude, what's with the PC puzzyschit here?
Didn't see this post. Yes, I do not believe we should torture anyone, for a number of reasons. Mainly, if we torture prisoners what is going to stop other people from torturing our citizens or soldiers? I mean, it's against the Geneva convention, which we adhere to. Now you could argue this is not a "war" situation, but it's nonetheless still hypocritical if we do not adhere to it. Plus, it's just ******. We often hold ourselves to a higher standard as Americans, and we should certainly not be torturing people. It's an issues of morals for me.

And no, I had issue with you call him an "Islamic punk." Do not stereotype a large group of peaceful people because of the actions of a few dumb kids. This has nothing to do with religion so that's just leave that out of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
The 3 people were not arrested but taken in for questioning. They are/were apparently roommates of the younger brother.

I feel for the families affected greatly by this.

I just wanna say it's unfortunate but going forward the good practicing Muslims have a lot to lose. They are not happy right now. People with extremist ideas should not be put in the same sentence as them. Now a lady with a scarf over her head is afraid to walk the street with the fear of being harassed. American-Muslims will see a lot more unfair discrimination, as if they didn't have enough of it already. They are hugely affected by this.
Agreed. It's unfortunate this will happen and I vehemently disagree with anyone who would hold a grudge against anyone of a particular faith because of the act of a couple individuals. It's disgusting.
Old 04-20-2013, 10:25 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
Apparently Russia warned the government about the older brother. He got questioned, but nothing came up. Everyone who knew the younger brother is saying he was nice and fairly normal.

Sounds to me like the brother was a radical and spread his influence to the younger brother. Now the older brother is dead and the younger brother is ******.
Yeah I wish they had the older brother alive so they could pump him for some info. The younger kid was the patsy here, bullied by his big brother.

Speaking of the big brother, not sure if this was already posted somewhere in here as I only read a few pages here, but the older bro was a bully heavyweight Golden Gloves Boxer. Interesting quotes here from former teammates, trainers, etc. > http://www.csnbayarea.com/fight-spor...-he-was-maniac

The FBI was tipped on this guy, and they interviewed, poked around, and let the animal thru the cracks. We're actually lucky only 4 were killed. Could easily have been 400 or 4000.

And to forenci, I never pained one whole religion as bad. It's just, let's not sugarcoat this: it is the reason, the root of where these particular maniacs foundation of hatred is from.

Here's a good read about the Chechnyans. Remember they killed 300 school children back in 2004, and over 100 in a Moscow Theater in 2002.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...rld-militants/
Closed Thread