Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 04-16-2013, 11:22 AM    (permalink
GoRavens
Veteran

GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Talking Final 2013 Ravens Mock Draft

1st) S, Florida, Matt Elam.
2nd) C, Alabama, Barrett Jones.
3rd) ILB, Rutgers, Khaseem Greene.
4th) WR, Tennessee Tech, Da'Rick Rogers.
5th) TE, Rice, Vance McDonald.
6th) NT, Georgia, Kwame Geathers.
7th) S, Miami, Ray-Ray Armstrong
Old 04-16-2013, 02:49 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Elam, Greene, and Rogers would make me happy. I don't think Greene lasts that long though. Jones is meh. I'm not a big fan of him and I don't think C is a need but he's not bad at the end of the second round. I'm not too familiar with McDonald. Geathers wouldn't be a bad pick at that point. Armstrong is unnecessary after taking Elam.
coordinator0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Dan#7
Rookie

Dan#7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan#7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan#7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan#7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan#7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan#7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan#7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan#7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan#7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan#7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dan#7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's a great "name" draft, where we get a lot of well recognized players, but I doubt most will be there come draft day.

My favorite pick is Barret Jones. At worst, I believe we would get a starting center if Gino doesn't pan out, and then Jones would be a very servicable backup at either spot on the oline, which could give us flexibility to move whoever we want to.

At best I think we get a left tackle, that will give up the occasional sack to speed rushers and allow some pressure, but most of the time will be able to hold his own qua his technique and football intelligence. We get a guy with top notch intangibles, who almost isn't a rookie if you look at his production.
Dan#7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 04:50 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd love the hell out of this draft. Elam has really grown on me as of late.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:21 PM    (permalink
getpresales
Rookie

getpresales hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Cody Davis SS

SS Cody Davis reminds me of the SS for AZ back in 2010, Kerry Rhodes . He's 6'2" 208 (could stand to put on 5-7lb) and his combine numbers are off the charts. He's fast, agile and can jump out of the building. If you watch his senior hilight reel on youtube you will see he can play center field, cover like a corner, stuff the run, tackle in open space, rush the passer, has great hands, etc.
He's is projected 6th round. I HIGHLY suggest the ravens go after him in the 5th. His only downside I see is he really doesn't blow anybody up. He's a sure tackler, but not a hard hitter.
getpresales is offline   Reply With Quote