Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 04-20-2013, 03:47 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Chiefs are "locked in on" Luke Joeckel, according to Jason La Canfora.

Not surprising, but hey, it's a rumor.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 03:53 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Dolphins are reportedly only offering a 3rd for Albert. If that's true I tell em go to hell and work on signing him long term. He's worth more than a 3rd.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 03:57 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
The Dolphins are reportedly only offering a 3rd for Albert. If that's true I tell em go to hell and work on signing him long term. He's worth more than a 3rd.
I think that he is worth more than a third, but it seems like they're (inexplicably) trying to trade him just to justify taking Joeckel.

That's my read, anyway. I could be completely wrong.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 04:35 PM    (permalink
findthedr
Rookie

findthedr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.findthedr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.findthedr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.findthedr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.findthedr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.findthedr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.findthedr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.findthedr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.findthedr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.findthedr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.findthedr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
heck, if the chiefs and Albert came to an agreement to drop the franchise tag and let him be an unrestricted FA, than the chiefs would net a 3rd round comp pick in 2014.

If the chiefs held onto Albert this yr and let him go in 2014 than they could get a 3rd round comp pick in 2015.
findthedr is offline   Reply With Quote
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Jag View Post
The Chiefs are "locked in on" Luke Joeckel, according to Jason La Canfora.

Not surprising, but hey, it's a rumor.
If JLC said that, that means they are locked in on a QB.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
vidae has this same dream every night I'm pretty sure.
Yeah. I think he changes bed sheets often.
Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

- Genius
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 04:39 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Said this one before, but I heard the Raiders believe that DT is much deeper than DE and thus they are likely to get a DE before a DT; however, they ultimately would like to trade down. They like the talent in the 2nd and 3rd. Also, they supposedly like DT Sylvester Williams a lot.

The rumor I have a hard time believing is that Dee Milliner has fallen and DJ Hayden is the new #1 CB. Nothing against Hayden, but come on.
Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

- Genius
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 04:49 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bolt View Post
The rumor I have a hard time believing is that Dee Milliner has fallen and DJ Hayden is the new #1 CB. Nothing against Hayden, but come on.
First things first, I still believe Milliner is the #1 CB and I would even take him @ 8 and be happy. At the same time, I can't fault people putting Hayden #1 CB either. His game is pretty much complete overall, and his tape is flawless. His only fault through the whole process was the heart concerns which is apparently working itself out as we get closer to the draft.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 09:04 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
With the Bear offensive line signings this off season i would be fairly surprised it they didn't go for one of the TEs.

Seattle i heard has some interest in Mike Catapano. (will believe it when i see it)
There is no way Seattle drafts him...they don't have a first round pick anymore
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by findthedr View Post
heck, if the chiefs and Albert came to an agreement to drop the franchise tag and let him be an unrestricted FA, than the chiefs would net a 3rd round comp pick in 2014.

If the chiefs held onto Albert this yr and let him go in 2014 than they could get a 3rd round comp pick in 2015.
A few issues with that line of reasoning.

1. You're assuming he signs a deal worth 10mil+ annually, which considering Jake Long got 8.5 annually, I don't think is a reasonable assumption. You can only safely assume you'd net a 4th round compensatory pick for Albert.

2. Compensatory picks are at the end of said round, so Miami's 3rd rounder in this draft is a whole 20 picks ahead of a 3rd round compensatory.

3. The value of a 2015 3rd rounder is considerably less than that of a 2013 3rd rounder, even if you ignore points 1 and 2.
Old 04-20-2013, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rumor is that Detroit is looking WR in round 2. Whichever WR falls out of Round 1 will likely be a Lion.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 10:45 AM    (permalink
JohnCandy
Veteran

JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Walterfootball

Quote:
1. K.C. is reportedly locked in to drafting Joeckel after seriously considering Fisher.
2. Per Brian Baldinger of NFL Network, the Jags will draft Dion Jordan.
3. Philly is down to the following 4 players; Jordan, Joeckel, Fisher, or Lotulelei.
4. Lions GM Martin Mayhew discounted reports that the team would trade up for the #1 overall pick.
5. Jason LaCanfora reported that Arizona is high on Fluker and J.J. wilcox.
6. LaCanfora also reported the Jets are one of the teams in the Top 10 that could draft Austin.
7. Ian Rapaport believes the Vikings will try to trade up for either Austin or Patterson.
8. The 49ers sent a contingent to check out FSU DE Tank Carradine
9. Baltimore likes ILB Kevin Minter, though he has a 2nd Rd. grade.
10. Chicago is focused on landing another playmaker for Jay Cutler in the first round...Eifert and Patterson are likely picks.
JohnCandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 10:52 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
Bucs/Jets will not execute a draft day trade. If it does not happen early this week before the draft, it will not happen over the weekend due to Bucs brass would want to get Revis in for a full evaluation and watch him workout. Also need to have an agreed extension in place. So far, none of those terms have been agreed to. Heck the compensation has been a hinder.
Revis boarding a plane to go to Tampa for a physical. Jets have agreed on the compensation and deal should be finalized tonight or tomorrow. Weee
Old 04-21-2013, 12:00 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlouisfan37 View Post
There is no way Seattle drafts him...they don't have a first round pick anymore
Funny guy. I think they'd probably be able to get him in the 4th. 3rd if they're really gaga over him. If he turns out to be Jared Allen there are going to be a lot of people sitting there looking stupid.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 12:07 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Catapano is going to be a 7th-undrafted lets stop being silly.
Old 04-21-2013, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
Catapano is going to be a 7th-undrafted lets stop being silly.
My guess is some team in private workouts is going to love this guy. Excellant athletic ability for his size and super smart. What's not to like really.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 12:43 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by findthedr View Post

do you know how comp picks work?
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've got a pretty credible source saying that the Falcons are moving up for a corner.
Old 04-21-2013, 10:36 PM    (permalink
findthedr
Rookie

findthedr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.findthedr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.findthedr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.findthedr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.findthedr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.findthedr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.findthedr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.findthedr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.findthedr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.findthedr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.findthedr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
A few issues with that line of reasoning.

1. You're assuming he signs a deal worth 10mil+ annually, which considering Jake Long got 8.5 annually, I don't think is a reasonable assumption. You can only safely assume you'd net a 4th round compensatory pick for Albert.
"Compensatory free agents are determined by a formula based on salary, playing time and postseason honors."

A starting LT such as Albert would probably result in a high comp pick. That being said, the chiefs have brought in so many FA in 2013 that they would negate whatever "comp pick value" the chiefs would have for losing Albert.

Quote:
2. Compensatory picks are at the end of said round, so Miami's 3rd rounder in this draft is a whole 20 picks ahead of a 3rd round compensatory.

3. The value of a 2015 3rd rounder is considerably less than that of a 2013 3rd rounder, even if you ignore points 1 and 2.
true. At this point, I think the chiefs would be happy to free up Albert's $9.5 million franchise tender.

I'd be happy if they ended up trading Albert and use that cap space toward a short term deal for Bryant Mckennie instead of forcing a LT at #1 overall. It amazes me that guys like Mckennie and Andre Smith are still available on the market.
findthedr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pauline says Vance McDonald #2 TE on lots of team's boards and DJ Hayden graded similarly to Stephon Gilmore

Joe Buscaglia says Bills like Nassib and Barkley, will trade down and take one or select one at 8 he thinks

Jason Cole reports Geno Smith could easily fall. Also that Rams like T. Austin and DeAndre Hopkins at 16.

Colle also said one NFL GM told him they believe SF will trade up to 13 or 14

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 10:49 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Joe Buscaglia says Bills like Nassib and Barkley, will trade down and take one or select one at 8 he thinks
I can hear BallerT's tears already...
Old 04-21-2013, 11:07 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
I can hear BallerT's tears already...
Honestly, at this point I'll be a little bit surprised if Nassib doesn't go at 8.
Old 04-21-2013, 11:21 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
With the Bear offensive line signings this off season i would be fairly surprised it they didn't go for one of the TEs.

Seattle i heard has some interest in Mike Catapano. (will believe it when i see it)
Raiders have also showed interest in him. But more than likely as a late rounder.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 11:22 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah that one is gaining a lot of steam. If I were the Bills I'd move down a few spots for an extra pick or two -even if it's a mid round pick that isn't full value, because no one is gonna take Nassib and Barkley that high except them.

Smoke that Dee Milliner could slip out of the top ten, though some teams like the Jets and Browns have top 10 grades on him. Browns could target Ansah or Mingo if Milliner is gone.
Old 04-21-2013, 11:23 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCandy View Post
Walterfootball
I would hate the jags for drafting Jordan.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote