Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 04-23-2013, 02:03 AM    (permalink
4U2NV
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Austin to the Eagles makes no sense unless there's a trade brewing with either Jackson or Maclin.
4U2NV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:04 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Austin is a slot WR.

He does not project as a similar player to DJax.

He would play the slot and in the backfield in Kelly's offense. The DAT role. DJax and Maclin would play outside.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:06 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maclin is so under-appreciated.

He will tear it up next year in that offense.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:26 AM    (permalink
AcheTen (Thumper)
Veteran

AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
less and less true in recent years with Watt,Jones and JPP. Also I notice you changed your stat from 30 to 28.
Watt had a ton of TFL in college. I make an exception for players with less than 17 sacks only if: they had a ton of TFL and played in a run-heavy conference. i.e. the Big10.

Jason Pierre Paul hasn't proven to be an elite player yet. Yes, three years is too few still. He's had literally ONE GOOD YEAR. You are blinded by one good year and don't see that he could still be a one-year-wonder. Before we champion Pierre Paul as the great "athletic freak that turned into an NFL stud with no college production", let's see what happens in the next three years.
AcheTen (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:43 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
So seeing what kind of impact Sproles has on every offense he has been on in his career (Rivers saying he was distraught when he left for NO). You wouldn't take Sproles in the top 10 if he was coming out this year knowing what you know now?
No, I wouldn't. I mean he's a top notch third down back and return man. He can get you 500 yards rushing and 500 yards receiving in a season and some great returns, but when I take a WR at #4 overall in any draft, I want him to be Julio Jones, AJ Green, Calvin Johnson, Andre Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, or even what Desean Jackson was for that one great year he had. A legit #1 playmaker. I dont' think he has a ceiling like that.

It would be quite a stat though if the first WR taken in the top five since forever that was under 6'2" or (whatever that stat is) ends up being a guy who is 5'8"
Old 04-23-2013, 02:48 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the record, if any of these latest draft rumblings that are becoming thicker and thicker smoke are true then the top 5 disappointingly will end up being:

1-KC-Luke Joeckel-LT
(good solid pick)

2-JAC-Eric Fisher-LT
(don't like this pick, they have Monroe - and if they let Monroe walk next offseason then they'll be making a lateral move, not improving the team...if they keep Monroe then they'll have drafted a right tackle at #2 overall which is dumb, especially when you look at all the quality right tackles who are still free agents today)

3-OAK-Sharrif Floyd-DT
(would be that rare good pick by the Raiders. Don't let the sack numbers in college fool you, this guy can pressure QBs)

4-PHI-Dion Jordan-OLB
(He should go #2 if the Jags know what's good for them, but in Philly he'd join a crowded group of pass rushers as the BPA)

5-DET-Ziggy Ansah-DE
(Ansah and Suh and Fairley on the same line in that wide 9 alignment in a couple years would be a great foundation to their defense)

I think in that scenario Miami or San Diego would trade up to 6 and take Lane Johnson...though I wonder if Philly or Detroit wouldn't take him, at least Detroit anyway. Browns would take Milliner at 11/12 or possibly Eifert. This whole "Eifert going 6th overall" BS is so silly. Not gonna happen. Not with Mingo and Lotuleilei on the board and a top CB they like.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:44 AM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
Watt had a ton of TFL in college. I make an exception for players with less than 17 sacks only if: they had a ton of TFL and played in a run-heavy conference. i.e. the Big10.Jason Pierre Paul hasn't proven to be an elite player yet. Yes, three years is too few still. He's had literally ONE GOOD YEAR. You are blinded by one good year and don't see that he could still be a one-year-wonder. Before we champion Pierre Paul as the great "athletic freak that turned into an NFL stud with no college production", let's see what happens in the next three years.
You are SO full of ****. You trot out all these rules you made up out of thin air and pass them off like they are commonly accepted. Then when people give you examples of how your rules are crap, you tweak and twist them into a new abomination. All this stuff is in you head only. I'll ask you again, explain Larry English to me.
Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

- Genius
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 08:47 AM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
For the record, if any of these latest draft rumblings that are becoming thicker and thicker smoke are true then the top 5 disappointingly will end up being:

1-KC-Luke Joeckel-LT
(good solid pick)

2-JAC-Eric Fisher-LT
(don't like this pick, they have Monroe - and if they let Monroe walk next offseason then they'll be making a lateral move, not improving the team...if they keep Monroe then they'll have drafted a right tackle at #2 overall which is dumb, especially when you look at all the quality right tackles who are still free agents today)

3-OAK-Sharrif Floyd-DT
(would be that rare good pick by the Raiders. Don't let the sack numbers in college fool you, this guy can pressure QBs)

4-PHI-Dion Jordan-OLB
(He should go #2 if the Jags know what's good for them, but in Philly he'd join a crowded group of pass rushers as the BPA)

5-DET-Ziggy Ansah-DE
(Ansah and Suh and Fairley on the same line in that wide 9 alignment in a couple years would be a great foundation to their defense)

I think in that scenario Miami or San Diego would trade up to 6 and take Lane Johnson...though I wonder if Philly or Detroit wouldn't take him, at least Detroit anyway. Browns would take Milliner at 11/12 or possibly Eifert. This whole "Eifert going 6th overall" BS is so silly. Not gonna happen. Not with Mingo and Lotuleilei on the board and a top CB they like.
Why would Ansah not be a far better pick than the overrated Floyd? I'd take Ansah, Star or Milliner over Floyd in a heart beat.
Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

- Genius
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:13 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
So seeing what kind of impact Sproles has on every offense he has been on in his career (Rivers saying he was distraught when he left for NO). You wouldn't take Sproles in the top 10 if he was coming out this year knowing what you know now?
No, I definitely would not.

The amount of impact Sproles can have on a game is limited. It's not like you're drafting an every down pass rusher, or even an every down running back. And what he does can be found easier than other positions. He's just a guy that catches out of the backfield. He's great at what he does, but what he does is nothing special. No way would you draft that kind of player in the top 10. In the top 10 you want a player that can make a massive difference.

There is a reason Darren Sproles (one of the best in the league at what he does) only gets a 4 year $14M contract. He will never have the same impact as players in the more premium positions. And by 'more premium positions' that's probably every starting position on the field.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:20 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's the source for Ansah-to-Jags

https://twitter.com/Bischoff_Scott/s...85199778758656

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:45 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Here's the source for Ansah-to-Jags

https://twitter.com/Bischoff_Scott/s...85199778758656
We've heard 3 reports regarding a guy locked in at #2

Ansah, Jordan and Fisher. It's time of smokescreens

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:51 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just tweeted before that the Jags seem like their trolling the league at this point with all these reports to #2. It's great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:05 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post

1-KC-Luke Joeckel-LT
(good solid pick)

2-JAC-Eric Fisher-LT

3-OAK-Sharrif Floyd-DT

4-PHI-Dion Jordan-OLB

5-DET-Ziggy Ansah-DE

I'm not sure if the guys in Detroit would feel like they have enough job security to take on a project like Ansah.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:34 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Beat writer Manish Mehta tweeted that Jets fans should familiarize themselves with Jarvis Jones.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:14 PM    (permalink
SRogers92
Rookie

SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
I'm not sure if the guys in Detroit would feel like they have enough job security to take on a project like Ansah.
Schwartz coached Ansah during the Senior Bowl and has said a few times he doesn't view Ansah as a project at all. He was dominant in that game and Schwartz thinks that's the type of impact he'll have when playing a full-time 4-3 DE as opposed to moving him all over in a primarily 3-down linemen set.
SRogers92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:21 PM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
Watt had a ton of TFL in college. I make an exception for players with less than 17 sacks only if: they had a ton of TFL and played in a run-heavy conference. i.e. the Big10.

Jason Pierre Paul hasn't proven to be an elite player yet. Yes, three years is too few still. He's had literally ONE GOOD YEAR. You are blinded by one good year and don't see that he could still be a one-year-wonder. Before we champion Pierre Paul as the great "athletic freak that turned into an NFL stud with no college production", let's see what happens in the next three years.
JPP was 21st in pass rush score(6.5 sacks) among 4-3 DEs and 1st against the run.

I'm not going to sit here and say that's an elite player, but its not one you regretted taking in the 1st round by any means and it is one you regret not having on your board in the top 20 or so at the least.

Neither Chandler Jones or Aldon Smith matches your criteria either. EDIT - forgot Clay Matthews.

Last edited by Nastradamus : 04-23-2013 at 02:04 PM.
Nastradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:30 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Beat writer Manish Mehta tweeted that Jets fans should familiarize themselves with Jarvis Jones.
I could see it. They're used to slow OLBs.

I'm not even trying to make a joke. The team that drafts him is not going to have a strict H/W/S prototype for that position. I don't the Jets do.

I think if Mingo is off the board at No. 9, they'll take Jones at No. 13.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:33 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How about people throw out stats and watch the film?

I watched every snap JPP took @ South Florida, I also attended the same JC as him and watched him first hand. Sure he didn't have much production in college, but with the event of running QBs an mobile college QBs you aren't getting sacks as much. I watched JPP round the corner, use his hands, everything that translated well to the NFL. He put constant pressure on QBs in college.

There's no rule on what makes a great pass rusher in the NFL and what doesn't.

There's always going to be the "Didn't play against elite competition", "Didn't have sacks in college", "lacks athleticism", "lacks strenght" blah blah blah. Film is the greatest indicator, workouts are also important as it can show things we didn't get the chance to see on film.
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:52 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I could see it. They're used to slow OLBs.

I'm not even trying to make a joke. The team that drafts him is not going to have a strict H/W/S prototype for that position. I don't the Jets do.

I think if Mingo is off the board at No. 9, they'll take Jones at No. 13.
That's an interesting point. On the other hand (and this goes for Mingo too, but moreso for Jones because I think he's got less length and less of a frame to fill out) is that they're also used to bigger OLB's. Edge setting is a priority for OLB's in Ryan's scheme, and I could see Jones struggling there. Mingo too.

Wouldn't be shocked if they take a sleeper late/ignore the position entirely. They've got two starter-ish guys for this season and tend not to draft for need. If they don't think either is a good fit it wouldn't be surprising to see them pass.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:54 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have seen both Oakland and Detroit tied to one of the top OTs in the draft. Oakland has Veldheer who is quietly becoming a top tackle in the league and Detroit used a first rounder on Riley Reiff last year. I could understand the argument that Detroit would want to move Reiff to the right side and get Fischer to man the left side but still don't think Detroit goes Tackle two years in a row. As for Oakland I don't think spending a top 3 pick on a player that will line up at RT makes zero sense.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
I have seen both Oakland and Detroit tied to one of the top OTs in the draft. Oakland has Veldheer who is quietly becoming a top tackle in the league and Detroit used a first rounder on Riley Reiff last year. I could understand the argument that Detroit would want to move Reiff to the right side and get Fischer to man the left side but still don't think Detroit goes Tackle two years in a row. As for Oakland I don't think spending a top 3 pick on a player that will line up at RT makes zero sense.
Unless they are trying to generate enough buzz to get someone to trade up because they don't love anyone that high. It all screams we want to move the pick but want to get good value to move down.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Detroit wants that tackle. We want Fisher.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 03:17 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
Yea makes more sense then Oakland. Fisher and Reiff would be a nice set of bookends.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
Might have to trade up to get that done, my guess is Fisher/Joeckel or Milliner. If those 3 are gone either gamble on Lane Johnson or punt.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 03:29 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know the LT position is so important, but they just took Reiff and their secondary was so damn bad last year. They really need that #1 CB and I just think they should nab Milliner at 5, and address OT/OG in 2nd rnd.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote