Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 04-23-2013, 09:56 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn Nassib is gonna get paid .
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Nothing like that was reported. Dorsey called him to check on him.

I love draft season.
LOL, getting a little nervous?
Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

- Genius
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Just in case I didn't want to walk into traffic yesterday, they thought they reiterate this tonite at 8:40PM
Um, weren't there reports earlier that the Bills weren't high on Nassib? Crazy year.
Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

- Genius
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:24 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bolt View Post
Um, weren't there reports earlier that the Bills weren't high on Nassib? Crazy year.
Oh yeah. We worked out every QB privately in Buffalo too. All of sudden, we must have Nassib and can't even take the chance of passing on him.

IDK...**** **** *****...

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:30 PM    (permalink
JohnCandy
Veteran

JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It would be no different than Locker or Ponder.
JohnCandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:32 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCandy View Post
It would be no different than Locker or Ponder.
If you told me I can have Nassib at 8 or take Ponder/Locker for QB with no other choices available.

I'd take either one over him.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 04-23-2013, 10:36 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nassib is a better prospect than Locker was. Seriously, people just need to come to terms with the fact that Locker was never good.
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:38 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
Nassib is a better prospect than Locker was. Seriously, people just need to come to terms with the fact that Locker was never good.
I wouldn't say he is a better prospect. Locker has a way higher ceiling than Nassib based purely off natural skills/abilities.

Every post-season drill I saw Nassib in, even his accuracy wasn't impressive which was the big flaw with Locker coming out.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 04-23-2013, 10:44 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I wouldn't say he is a better prospect. Locker has a way higher ceiling than Nassib based purely off natural skills/abilities.

Every post-season drill I saw Nassib in, even his accuracy wasn't impressive which was the big flaw with Locker coming out.
Accuracy is a big problem with Locker, but so is touch, timing, and everything else that goes into "throwing a catchable ball." People have been making excuses for Locker and blaming his receivers for years, but the guy just doesn't throw a catchable ball. Locker has every other trait you could hope for (he's smart, athletic, tough, etc.), but throwing passes that WRs catch is a mission-critical trait.

I wouldn't be comfortable with Nassib at #8, but I definitely like him more than Locker.

Last edited by WCH : 04-23-2013 at 10:48 PM.
Old 04-23-2013, 10:52 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
Accuracy is a big problem with Locker, but so is touch, timing, and everything else that goes into "throwing a catchable ball." People have been making excuses for Locker and blaming his receivers for years, but the guy just doesn't throw a catchable ball. Locker has every other trait you could hope for (he's smart, athletic, tough, etc.), but throwing passes that WRs catch is a mission-critical trait.

I wouldn't be comfortable with Nassib at #8, but I definitely like him more than Locker.
I think this year is it for Locker to show it. He should have a remarkably better O-line next season, a 100% Kenny Britt, and hopefully for his sake, a healthy preseason heading into the year.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:

Last edited by BallerT1215 : 04-23-2013 at 10:54 PM.
Old 04-23-2013, 10:52 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^Agree with everything WCH said up there. Except you didn't identify Nassib's weaknesses. He does everything better than Locker.

It's actually a good comparison. Nassib had more success with just as little.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:22 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
Detroit, Arizona, buffalo, San Diego, and Miami is less than half a dozen, just to be sure. I don't see how LT is a need for Philly if peters is even 80% of what he was Pre-injury.
How many good seasons has Peters had in the last 4? One? Maybe two? And he's coming off a severe injury? I could definitely see Philly needing a LT.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:23 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
How many good seasons has Peters had in the last 4? One? Maybe two? And he's coming off a severe injury? I could definitely see Philly needing a LT.
This.

There is no way Philly can trust Peters to be healthy at this point.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 04-23-2013, 11:44 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think this year is it for Locker to show it. He should have a remarkably better O-line next season, a 100% Kenny Britt, and hopefully for his sake, a healthy preseason heading into the year.
Exactly. People here like to trash on Locker, but he hasn't had a fair shot yet in the league. His first year he sat behind Hasselbeck (nothing wrong with that) and last year he got injured early in the year and continued to battle a fairly serious injury the rest of the year (which he had to have surgery on in the offseason). Plus of course the interior of the Titans line was a dumpster fire last year. I'm not saying he is or will be good, but it isn't fair to judge him yet.

As you said this is a big judgement year for him. The line will be much improved and hopefully Britt can stay healthy. If he tanks this year its a major concern.
Old 04-23-2013, 11:53 PM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Teams looking to trade down if they get the right offer: Chiefs, Jaguars, Raiders, Eagles, Lions, Browns, Cardinals, Bills, Titans, Chargers, Dolphins, Jets, Panthers, Saints, Steelers, Cowboys, Giants, Bears, Bengals, Rams, Vikings, Colts, Packers, Texans, Broncos, Patriots, Falcons, 49ers, Ravens, Buccaneers, Seahawks, Redskins.

Teams looking to trade up, if the price is right: Washington, Seattle, Tampa, Baltimore, San Francisco, Atlanta, New England, Denver, Houston, Green Bay, Indianapolis, Minnesota, St. Louis, Cincinnati, Chicago, NYG, Dallas, Pittsburgh, New Orleans, Carolina, NYJ, Miami, San Diego, Tennessee, Buffalo, Arizona, Cleveland, Detroit, Philadelphia, Oakland, Jacksonville, Kansas City.

Just a rumor, of course.
PossibleCabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:55 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That pretty much sums it up.
Old 04-23-2013, 11:56 PM    (permalink
J255979-11nine
Veteran

J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really have a hard time seeing New England moving up. If what were told is true about NFL teams considering this the weakest draft in decades, I'd be surprised if they even hold on to their first round pick.

Roger Goodell: Protecting the business by ruining the game.
J255979-11nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:56 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
Teams looking to trade down if they get the right offer: Chiefs, Jaguars, Raiders, Eagles, Lions, Browns, Cardinals, Bills, Titans, Chargers, Dolphins, Jets, Panthers, Saints, Steelers, Cowboys, Giants, Bears, Bengals, Rams, Vikings, Colts, Packers, Texans, Broncos, Patriots, Falcons, 49ers, Ravens, Buccaneers, Seahawks, Redskins.

Teams looking to trade up, if the price is right: Washington, Seattle, Tampa, Baltimore, San Francisco, Atlanta, New England, Denver, Houston, Green Bay, Indianapolis, Minnesota, St. Louis, Cincinnati, Chicago, NYG, Dallas, Pittsburgh, New Orleans, Carolina, NYJ, Miami, San Diego, Tennessee, Buffalo, Arizona, Cleveland, Detroit, Philadelphia, Oakland, Jacksonville, Kansas City.

Just a rumor, of course.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:

Last edited by BallerT1215 : 04-24-2013 at 01:04 PM.
Old 04-24-2013, 12:09 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nassib looks like a poor mans Locker to me. I don't know how anyone can seriously say Nassib is a better prospect than Locker coming out.
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:12 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lacanfora just tweeted if KC can't trade Albert by draft day he's hearing KC will take Fisher
Old 04-24-2013, 12:14 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
Lacanfora just tweeted if KC can't trade Albert by draft day he's hearing KC will take Fisher
so they'll take johnson?
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:17 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
Nassib looks like a poor mans Locker to me. I don't know how anyone can seriously say Nassib is a better prospect than Locker coming out.
I thought Locker kind of sucked as a prospect. It was the whole "completing passes to pass-catchers is an important skill" thing. The minute he starts doing that, I'm on his bandwagon.
Old 04-24-2013, 12:18 AM    (permalink
4U2NV
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nobody has any idea what's happening on Thursday, this is exciting!
4U2NV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 01:08 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 01:11 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

That bald guy...is that Common in the Jags war room?