Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 04-23-2013, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Pearlsaul
Rookie

Pearlsaul hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Do You Have to Buy Tickets to 2013 NFL Draft or Can Anyone Go?

I wanna suprise a friend if im able to go to the 2013 NFL Draft, But i wanna know do you have to buy tickets or can you just show up?
Pearlsaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:50 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Naw just show up early and be in line.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 01:42 AM    (permalink
G Mobile
Veteran

G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You have to wait in line before hand to get wrist bands which are exchanged for tickets at the door. I dont know the specifics this year but normally they do it the night before for each draft day. So day 2 wristbands will be given out at the end of day 1. No one really cares about day 3 and you can just walk up and get a ticket. I recommend trying to get in early so you can get a gift bag that has some football cards, a radio to listen to the NFLN/ESPN screens they project inside and other swag.

This is the first year I'm not going in a while so I'm a little bummed. Also you can look on craigslist for people selling wrist band/tickets. There is a good amount of people who wait in line just to flip them for a profit.

http://www.ninersnation.com/2013/4/2...-new-york-city

Last edited by G Mobile : 04-24-2013 at 01:44 AM.
G Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote