Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 04-22-2013, 06:41 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Mock Draft 2.0

1. KC Chiefs- Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M
This is one of the few picks we can be sure of. In a decision between Joeckel and Fisher, I think they'll go Joeckel.
2. Jacksonville Jags- Eric Fisher, OT, CMU
The more i hear, the more i think this while happen, i.e. whatever tackle is not chosen by KC will be taken right here.
3. Oakland Raiders- Shariff Floyd, DT, Florida
While there are rumblings about Floyd being overrated, his potential is too good to ignore. The guy has a chance to be like Warren Sapp
4. Philadelphia Eagles- Dion Jordan, OLB, Oregon
Jordan is a monster and he'll wind up with his former head coach Chip Kelly
5. Detroit Lions- Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma
While i believe this is not good value, the Lions have a big need at OT and can wait until the second round to grab a DE or CB
6. Cleveland Browns- Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama
Big need at corner and despite injury concerns, I think this is a match made in heaven
7. Arizona Cardinals- Ziggy Ansah, DE, BYU
With the top 3 tackles off the board already, they go with a budding DE who can potentially make a big impact in a big way and will be the heir to Dockett.
8. Buffalo Bills- Tavon Austin, WR, WVU
I think the bills will address QB in the second round or late in the first round if they can sneak back in. Austin will provide relief to Steve Johnson and is a big playmaker.
9. NY Jets- Barkevious Mingo, DE/OLB, LSU
Mingo is a beast and after releasing Bart Scott, Brian Thomas, and only resigning Pace to a 1 yr deal, they need some youth in their LB corps
10. Tennessee Titans- Star Lotuleilei, DT, Utah
The titans have good ends but lack a star at DT. The titans clearly want to be a team big in the trenches
11. San Diego Chargers- Chance Warmack, OG, Alabama
I have trouble thinking Warmack goes top 10 as a guard although it would not shock me. The chargers need oline upgrades and warmack may be the best in the draft
12. Miami Dolphins- DJ Fluker, OT, Alabama
While I do not think Fluker is great value here, it solidifies the Miami offensive line. This is of course assuming Albert does not come to Miami for a 2nd round pick.
13. NY Jets- Jonathan Cooper, OG, UNC
The jets need help at guard and cooper is versatile and will really help the jets for the next 10 years, protecting whoever is QB
14. Carolina Panthers- Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas
Vaccaro has really been shooting up draft boards and in a division in which you have to defend Tony Gonzalez, Jimmy Graham and others, he fills a need and is decent value
15. New Orleans Saints- Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia
Rob Ryan runs a 3-4 system that is predicated on good LBs. This is a great fit
16. St. Louis Rams- DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Clemson
I think this may be the worst case scenario for the rams with Vaccaro, Austin , the top olineman and others already off the board. But Hopkins is a physical freak and fills a huge need
17. Pittsburgh Steelers- Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida St.
Rhodes fills a need and is the physical type of player that the Steelers typically go for.
18. Dallas Cowboys- Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri
Fills a big need for the cowboys up front and is great value
19. NY Giants- Tank Carradine, DE, Florida ST
I have gone through a lot of scenarios for the Giants and as they never do what anyone thinks they will do, who knows about this pick. I value him as the best DE left on the board and his recent pro day showed he's gotten healthier
20. Chicago Bears- Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington
Some may not value him this highly, but with their corners getting older, they need to inject some youth into their secondary. LB is also a need so Teo could fit
21. Cincinnati Bengals- Alec Ogletree, LB, Georgia
I understand they signed James Harrison but he is an older player and who knows if he has anything in the tank. LB is their biggest need and Ogletree may be able to play all 3 positions
22. St. Louis Rams- John Cyprien, S, Florida International
After they addressed WR with their first pick, they go for the most talented safety on the board to shore up their backend of the secondary
23. Minnesota Vikings- Manti Te'o, LB, Notre Dame
Fills a need and Minn likes ND players
24. Indianapolis Colts- Datone Jones, DE, UCLA
I friggin love this kid and he fits Pagano's style of defense for sure
25. Minnesota Vikings- Keenan Allen, WR, Cal
They definitely need to address WR and Allen is the best guy on the board
26. Green Bay Packers- Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame
Some may question this pick but Finley is so inconsistent and who knows if he will be around for the long haul. I think this pick makes sense for need and value
27. Houston Texans- Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee
Hunter is super talented and will learn from Andre Johnson how to better play the position
28. Denver Broncos- Sylvester Williams, DT, UNC
Fills a need for the Broncos and is great value here
29. New England Patriots- Jamar Taylor, CB, Boise St
While some pats fans may want a WR, i do not see them reaching for one here. Taylor is a great prospect and fills a need
30. Atlanta Falcons- DJ Hayden, CB, Houston
This is the Falcon's biggest need and Hayden is regarded as the top corner in this draft by Mike Mayock so potentially a total steal here
31. San Francisco 49ers- Matt Elam, FS, Florida
Losing Dashon Goldson makes safety an area they must shore up and improve.
32. Baltimore Ravens- Arthur Brown, LB, Kansas St
With Rolando McClain engaging in further criminal activities, and losing Kruger and Ellerbe this offseason, the champs go for perhaps the best LB in the draft right here to fill in for the losses

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 06:56 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm all for Tavon Austin @ 8. The crazy part is he might not even be there according to some people. Would love what he would add to our offense, that is for sure.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:00 PM    (permalink
ChicagoBearsVet23
Veteran

ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thank you for not giving the Bears Ogletree like every mock on this site. Trufant is the perfect pick there if he falls to 20.
ChicagoBearsVet23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:22 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ziggy would be a 3-4 OLB not UT

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:39 PM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You had me at "Arthur".
Old 04-22-2013, 08:13 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DJ Hayden > Taylor IMO

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:52 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It seems like alot of people see Matt Elam being able to play FS. I struggle with that.
Old 04-22-2013, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LB is not the Bengals biggest need. Safety is. The signing of James Harrison before the draft signals that the Bengals don't think highly of this LB class.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I don't like Elam's fit with the Niners.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:34 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fluker isn't a good scheme fit for Miami even though he fills a need. Eifert, Carradine, Hayden and even Cooper are likelier picks at 12.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:44 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great sf pick. I'm sure he could make the switch.
Old 04-24-2013, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugegmenfan View Post

8. Buffalo Bills- Tavon Austin, WR, WVU
I think the bills will address QB in the second round or late in the first round if they can sneak back in. Austin will provide relief to Steve Johnson and is a big playmaker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
I'm all for Tavon Austin @ 8. The crazy part is he might not even be there according to some people. Would love what he would add to our offense, that is for sure.
I am all for this situation playing out. Austin at 8, move into the first for a QB (which I think is likely) like Nassib or Barkley would be a great start to the draft.
Old 04-24-2013, 12:39 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Packers currently have Jermichael Finley, DJ Williams, Ryan Taylor, Andrew Quarless, Mitch Mulligan and Brandon Bostick as tight ends on the roster. I'm confident they won't be selecting another one in the first round.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote