Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 04-24-2013, 11:11 AM    (permalink
4U2NV
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Possible Final Mock?

Put this together last night, not sure if I'm going to have time to create a final one before the draft tomorrow night so this may end up being my final mock draft. There's a few trades but I don't have the time to sort out the value, just assume that the teams will figure out the value. Here's what I got:

Cleveland trades 6 to St. Louis
Miami trades 12 to Cincy
St. Louis trades 22 to Jacksonville
Minnesota trades 23 to San Francisco
Indianapolis trades 24 to Atlanta

1. Kansas City - Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M

2. Jacksonville - Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan

3. Oakland - Star Lotuleilei, DT, Utah

4. Philadelphia - Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma

5. Detroit - Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU

6. St. Louis (from Cleveland) - Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia

7. Arizona - Dion Jordan, OLB, Oregon

8. Buffalo - Ryan Nassib, QB, Syracuse

9. NY Jets - Barkevious Mingo, DE, LSU

10. Tennessee - Jonathan Cooper, OG, North Carolina

11. San Diego - D.J. Fluker, OT, Alabama

12. Cincinnati (from Miami) - Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas

13. NY Jets (from Tampa Bay) - Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame

14. Carolina - Sharrif Floyd, DT, Florida

15. New Orleans - Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia

16. Cleveland (from St. Louis) - Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama

17. Pittsburgh - Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee

18. Dallas - Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri

19. NY Giants - Chance Warmack, OG, Alabama

20. Chicago - Arthur Brown, LB, Kansas State

21. Miami (from Cincinnati) - D.J. Hayden, CB, Houston

22. Jacksonville (from St. Louis) - Matt Barkley, QB, USC

23. San Francisco (from Minnesota) - Tank Carradine, DE, Florida State

24. Atlanta (from Indianapolis) - Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida State

25. Minnesota - Manti Te'o, LB, Notre Dame

26. Green Bay - Menelik Watson, OT, Florida State

27. Houston - Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee

28. Denver - Bjoern Werner, DE, Florida State

29. New England - Jamar Taylor, CB, Boise State

30. Indianaplois (from Atlanta) - Datone Jones, DE, UCLA

31. Minnesota (from San Francisco) - Sylvester Williams, DT, North Carolina

32. Baltimore - Keenan Allen, WR, California

Last edited by 4U2NV : 04-24-2013 at 11:30 AM. Reason: fixed pick
4U2NV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:12 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like it.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:19 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

terrible trade up for sf . Not sure we would trade up that far when possible Tank could just drop to 31.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:23 AM    (permalink
4U2NV
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
terrible trade up for sf . Not sure we would trade up that far when possible Tank could just drop to 31.
I've seen Carradine mocked to the Colts and Broncos in different places. Plus they have 13 picks and a loaded roster so not all of those picks are even going to make the team IMO. If they want Tank, they've got the ammo to make it happen.
Old 04-24-2013, 11:40 AM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4U2NV View Post
I've seen Carradine mocked to the Colts and Broncos in different places. Plus they have 13 picks and a loaded roster so not all of those picks are even going to make the team IMO. If they want Tank, they've got the ammo to make it happen.
not to mention, the Patriots would be highly interested as well.

Solid patriots pick...

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:51 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watson is a possibility but I sure hope we don't take him.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:56 AM    (permalink
4U2NV
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Watson is a possibility but I sure hope we don't take him.
Haha, I feel your pain, there's plenty of players the Dolphins have taken over the years I didn't want either. As somebody that's heavily invested in Rodgers in a few fantasy leagues though, more protection isn't always a bad thing. I don't think Watson is the best pick for the Packers either, but Watson seems like a lock for the 1st round and I was running out of places to slot him into.
Old 04-24-2013, 12:01 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Please, let this Nassib @ 8 nightmare go away.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:40 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

patterson <3
Old 04-24-2013, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Cronin
Rookie

Cronin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cronin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cronin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cronin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cronin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cronin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cronin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cronin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cronin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cronin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cronin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Yeah as ProShoota mentioned, I highly doubt that Tank would get passed the Patriots if they stay at 29.
Old 04-24-2013, 01:01 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I must be tired because I just started laughing out loud at Cronin's sig.

In regards to the Jets mock, I approve. Not sure if I like taking a TE at 13, but its justified in this class. I'd prefer moving back to 18 or so and getting a 3rd rounder to take Eifert though.
Old 04-24-2013, 01:24 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

best giants pick possible

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 01:31 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What else did the Colts get in this trade w/Atlanta? I think we'd run to the podium with Rhodes name on the card.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote