Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 04-27-2013, 04:08 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bolt View Post
I am still trying to understand what was wrong with Turbin who they just drafted and looked good in limited time.
I don't think either pick is in any way an indictment of Turbin.

I think it does recognize that Lynch's demise will come at some point (or maybe something about his huge deal... hm...)

And that you need depth and that RBs *gulp* get injured at a high rate...

And that you need two RBs at all times.

And one of these guys might be a FB.

Turbin was awesome last year - and he's proven to be an asset on 3rd down so that might be his role long term.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 04:10 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFLN needs Shaw on the draft every year. He's 10x better than anyone else.
Old 04-27-2013, 04:10 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lynch has back problems and a possible DUI suspension upcoming. Turbin or Ware could possibly move to FB. Turbin was extremely streaky in his rookie year, he looked great at times and terrible at others.
Old 04-27-2013, 04:12 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bah. Theo Riddick is nothing special.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 04:13 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Mayock gives that insight, now, when no one is watching.

Show business baby.
Old 04-27-2013, 04:13 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
^I thought about the same thing in regards to Michael...
That they'd be looking at him as a fullback? Naw, he's way too explosive to make him a lead blocker. I think he can block, and maybe there'll be shades of John L Williams early in his career as Marshawn peaks, but I really wasn't ever impressed with Turbin last year. Michael Robinson is 30 this year, so he's getting up there a little bit, and Ware's a really physical player who's probably going to be able to contribute on special teams initially, and in a few years might develop into a nice lead blocker/runner/athlete/whatever. He can offer quite a bit, so I'm not worried about having a logjam at running back. Marshawn and Christine Michael are going to be the main guys running it this year (I think picking Michael was half value, half dissatisfaction with Turbin), and then Ware can be developed into an eventual replacement for Robinson and potential ballcarrier should they need it.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 04:14 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

I wasn't big on Turbin during the draft process last year but I thought he played well as a rookie. Where is Ware helping on specials?
Old 04-27-2013, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Donno
Veteran

Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am so ******* sick of this Te'o ********!! The DJ Hayden story is like 10x better and we heard it like 2 times.
Old 04-27-2013, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Donno
Veteran

Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not even trying to be a homer but it is.
Old 04-27-2013, 04:15 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#FreeDa'Rick

#OrBraysedGod
Old 04-27-2013, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Turbin was awesome last year - and he's proven to be an asset on 3rd down so that might be his role long term.
I'm just going to have to disagree with you on this. he wasn't awesome. He did have one awesome run in the playoffs, but that was his best play of the year. I wouldn't call him an asset on third downs, either. He dropped at least two WIDE-open wheel routes that should have been touchdowns, or at least big gains.

Quote:
I wasn't big on Turbin during the draft process last year but I thought he played well as a rookie. Where is Ware helping on specials?
I just think he offers a lot of what Mike-Rob does. I think Rob will be a good mentor for him. Ware's super physical, so I expect him to be able to cover kicks and maybe be a protecter on punts.

Last edited by Caulibflower : 04-27-2013 at 04:26 PM.
Old 04-27-2013, 04:17 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donno View Post
I am so ******* sick of this Te'o ********!! The DJ Hayden story is like 10x better and we heard it like 2 times.
could not have said it better myself. I don't give a **** about his fake girlfriend stuff, despite how pathetic it was, but it seems that it's "all about him". He loves the attention and wants all the spotlight on him and wants to be seen and talked about, which is so desperately pathetic.

DJ Hayden story is SO much more remarkable and is never talked about

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 04:18 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Another corner? Gross.
Old 04-27-2013, 04:18 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the Wooten pick myself.
Old 04-27-2013, 04:19 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

absolutely love that KLM got drafted, such an amazing guy

Saints 2014 draft

1st: Jason Verrett
2nd: Donte Moncrief
3rd: Jimmy Ward
4th: JaWuan James
5th: Dri Archer
6th: Gabe Ikard
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 04:20 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
#FreeDa'Rick

#OrBraysedGod
I will take both in KC sir. Then maybe you'll love me again.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am very glad to see Rex Burkhead drafted. Great Character and I hope he makes the Bengals finally roster.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

I mean, I'm not calling for Turbin to be cut, but I like Christine Michael a lot better, and I feel like the Ware pick is more with Michael Robinson's role in mind than to add another body at tailback.
Old 04-27-2013, 04:22 PM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
I am very glad to see Rex Burkhead drafted. Great Character and I hope he makes the Bengals finally roster.
I hope he makes it aswel. I think he is going to be a fan favorite for you guys.
dannyz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not enough Teo, right?
Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

- Genius
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 04:23 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
I like the Wooten pick myself.
I'll like it more if he's moved to safety.
Old 04-27-2013, 04:24 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Alright. They need a new DJ for NFLN draft coverage next year. Eisen is just horrible at this.
Old 04-27-2013, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally getting to the point where we don't recognize a lot of names.
Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

- Genius
Old 04-27-2013, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eisen needs to move to a major news network so he can talk about trainwrecks, natural disasters, war, grandparents dying, and other depressing things.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 04:27 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Alright. They need a new DJ for NFLN draft coverage next year. Eisen is just horrible at this.
Yeah he needs to be relieved.

- Genius