Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 04-29-2013, 12:30 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default IT'S NEVER TOO EARLY!!!!! 2014 NFL Mock Draft

1. Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville
If Blaine Gabbert is the answer then I want to know what the question is. Gabbert has been awful and this team needs a facelift in a big way. Teddy is hands down the #1 QB in this class(at this point) and looks to be a future franchise QB

2. Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina
A freak pass-rusher, getting him at #2 is a steal, that's how good he is

3. Marqise Lee, WR, USC
Continue to give EJ Manuel weapons, reunite Lee and Woods with Stevie in the mix. That is a potentially deadly trio

4. Cyrus Kouandjio, OT, Alabama
Even with the addition of Cooper this year and Massie last year the Cardinals OL is still god awful and they need a LT of the future

5. Aaron Murray, QB, Georgia
Locker is in the last year of his rookie contract and I don't think he performs well enough to be re-signed. The main knock on Murray is his size, but he has about 2 inches on Russell Wilson and he is still a heck of a QB

6. Stephon Tuitt, DE, Notre Dame
This years Jets draft told me one thing, the "Ryan/Sanchize Era" is over. They drafted a 4-3 DT to play in their 3-4 and the #1 QB in the draft. I think they switch to a 4-3 after replacing Ryan and have a beast DL of Coples-Richardson-Wilkerson-Tuitt

7. Tajh Boyd, QB, Clemson
Year 1 under Chip Kelly is gonna be interesting, they could either find success like last years Redskins or they could falter. I think they lack the QB to succeed under Kelly this year. Year 2, Kelly gets his QB and they find success

8. Taylor Lewan, OT, Michigan
Sounds strange taking OTs in round 1 back-to-back years, but Lewan is a top-5 talent and getting him at 8 allows them to kick Fluker over to RT where I think he is better suited

9. Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M
After missing out on the big 3 this past year(Fisher, Joeckel and Johnson) the Lions finally get themselves a franchise OT

10. Bradley Roby, CB, Ohio State
After passing on Milliner this past year I think the Browns will realize that in this league, in a division with Big Ben, Flacco and AJ Green, 1 lockdown CB isn't always enough. CB is one of the most valuable positions in the league

11. Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson
Watkins slides a little due to character concerns, but his talent is undeniable. Cam Newton has a cannon and teaming him up with Watkins speed will be a deadly duo

12. Jackson Jeffcoat, DE, Texas
Spencer is a FA next off-season and I have a feeling he walks. Jeffcoat follows in his fathers footsteps and joins the Cowboys

13. Timmy Jernigan, DL, Florida State
Tyson Jackson has been a bust for the Chiefs and they need a new DE, plaine and simple

14.(f/ Washington) Hasean Clinton-Dix, S, Alabama
Craig Dahl, TJ McDonald and Quintin Mikell, none of these guys are the answer at safety for the Rams. Clinton-Dix can make plays deep and can come up to help against the run

15. David Yankey, OT, Stanford
Can't see Saffold staying with the Rams next season and with 2 first round picks and a need to protect your QB you can afford to take a RT round 1

16. Kyle Van Noy, DE/OLB, BYU

17. Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington

18. Trey DePriest, ILB, Alabama

19. Aaron Colvin, CB, Oklahoma

20. Loucheiz Purifoy, CB, Florida

21. Donte Moncrief, WR, Ole Miss

22. James Hurst, OT, North Carolina

23. Anthony Barr, OLB, UCLA

24. Jonathan Brown, OLB, Illinois

25. Ed Reynolds, S, Stanford

26. Bennett Jackson, CB, Notre Dame

27. Bryan Stork, C, Florida State

28. Morgan Breslin, DE, USC

29. Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor

30. Cody Hoffman, WR, BYU

31. CJ Mosley, OLB, Alabama

32. Justin Gilbert, CB, Oklahoma State

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 01:02 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I approve of Purifoy

Could see them looking for a WR or TE early next year though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 01:05 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Think I'd prefer Boyd over Murray, but eww scouting QB's.

Lets just hope J'Ville stays out of the Top 2.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 01:09 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am hoping OLB is not a need next year.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 01:13 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice range and position for NO. I have seen CJ Mosley ranked better than Barr, so that may be my only change. BTW, I agree it is never too early.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 01:18 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not sure a cb will be a first round need nect year for sglf.
Old 04-29-2013, 01:27 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Still very early but I could see corner being a need of the Bears and QB is definitely a need for the Jags. I'm not cool with Aaron Murray in the top-five. I just don't see him as an NFL QB. But if Tennessee wants to take him, I'll be happy seeing as I'm not exactly a fan of their's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not seeing Aaron Murray either. My top QBs as of now would probably be:

Mariota
Manziel
Bridgewater
Fales
Boyd

Sleeper, Jeff Driskel. If the light goes on in his head he could be the best of the bunch. Troy Aikman type ability.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 01:34 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Never again, JR. Never again.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 01:34 PM    (permalink
xpmar9x
Rookie

xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Think I'd prefer Boyd over Murray, but eww scouting QB's.
Ditto. If we do end up No. 5 it's likely because Locker sucked again in '13-'14. Thus, QB will ne a need... give me Tajh Boyd.

I can't see us being #5. With all the pickups and solid draft we had, I see more of 15-22 (potential wild card team, thanks weak AFC). We were #20 in '12 with literally the same team, just had injuries last year. If Locker can be decent, we may sneak into playoffs. That's my fan homer talking, more realistically I see 8-8.
xpmar9x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 01:49 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Still very early but I could see corner being a need of the Bears and QB is definitely a need for the Jags. I'm not cool with Aaron Murray in the top-five. I just don't see him as an NFL QB. But if Tennessee wants to take him, I'll be happy seeing as I'm not exactly a fan of their's.

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't know much about the BYU receiver but we did draft 2 this year.

Donte Moncrief and Mike Wallace both on the Phins? Awesome.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 02:01 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marquis Lee is sexy, but I hope we don't have the #3 pick next year.

Plus, I hope Da'Rick works out so we wont need a WR.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 02:06 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We will see how Shawn Williams or Taylor Mays works out this year at SS, but Safety should be high on the Bengals priority next year. Linebacker could be up there too.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 02:15 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No Black Mamba? Has to be a mistake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts
shylo3716 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 02:22 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylo3716 View Post
No Black Mamba? Has to be a mistake.
Believe me I love DeAnthony Thomas, but he isn't a first round pick

Old 04-29-2013, 02:29 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jets drafted straight BPA last year, so if they do the same this year it's hard to question any pick. That said, Tuitt would give them two 290+ pound ends in that 4-3 you have them theoretically switching too. Even with how athletic he and Coples are for their size, that's a hell of a lot of beef in a passing oriented league.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 02:34 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Believe me I love DeAnthony Thomas, but he isn't a first round pick
If Tavon Austin is a top-ten pick, Thomas is a first rounder. Thomas is just as explosive, probably a little bigger, and just as versatile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 04:11 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone really buying Johnny Football as a first round pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 04:28 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll take the Black Mamba over moncrief please!!!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 05:45 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll pass on a 1st round center. Hoping for a trade up, tbh. But C is a need.

tjsunstein is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 07:04 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We'd take Jake Matthews over Murray. O, and by the way, Locker isn't in the last year of his contract.
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 07:30 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
We'd take Jake Matthews over Murray. O, and by the way, Locker isn't in the last year of his contract.
Could have sworn I saw somewhere that he is. O well, either way I think if he doesn't prove himself next year he is gone

Old 04-29-2013, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Kyle472
Rookie

Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CJ Mosley at 31 no.
Kyle472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:13 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Raiders are actually going to trade the 2nd overall pick to the Packers for Graham Harrell. Feel free to adjust your mock accordingly.
mqtirishfan is online now   Reply With Quote