Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC East Division Forum

NFC East Division Forum Discuss the NFC East

Old 04-29-2013, 04:25 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default NFC East Crap on your Rival's Draft Thread

Well, **** on your rivals, defend your own draft. Who's disappointed, who's pleased, who's pissed a rival did well?

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 07:48 AM    (permalink
Fantasysports247
Rookie

Fantasysports247 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Going to be a long year for all the NFC East teams! I'm an Eagles Fan and although I have hope... It's just sad to watch sometimes...
Fantasysports247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 01:32 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, our division sucks so hard this year. And I'm not really sure how quickly it's gunna get better. I don't believe in Vick and that defense of yours needs work. The skins D is even worse and they still need to get RGIII more help as well. My giants D has been surprisingly mediocre to almost decent despite the pass rush being MIA and us having exactly one LB worth a damn, but our OL has taken suck to a whole new level, and the team just falls apart too easily.

And then there's Dallas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote