Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-04-2013, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
Oh man, the "Craig Nall should start over Brett Favre" crowd was the most hilarious thing ever. I'm pretty sure that when I first went online and read that, I became the first person to utter "what is this...I don't even..."

I'm still not sure if people really believed that, or if the world was just collectively screwing with me.
You are the crazy one here. Craig Nall was an always will be a better QB than Brett Favre. Unlike Tebow the NFL was ACTUALLY out to get him. They had to suppress his talents to protect the imagine of their golden boy Brett 'tiny dick' Favre.
Old 05-04-2013, 11:51 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
You are the crazy one here. Craig Nall was an always will be a better QB than Brett Favre. Unlike Tebow the NFL was ACTUALLY out to get him. They had to suppress his talents to protect the imagine of their golden boy Brett 'tiny dick' Favre.
Can I sig quote this just for the lulz?

Last edited by WCH : 05-04-2013 at 11:57 PM.
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 11:54 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
Can I sig quote this just for the lulz?
I am a proud truther. Sig quote all you want. We need Jesse Ventura to do an episode on what to me is THE most disturbing conspiracy around. Nall could have been great, the kind of QB we felt lucky to have been alive to witness. The kind of QB who we sit our grandkids down to talk about. Disgusting how he was robbed of a truly great legacy. I really do believe this. I mean just watching the man play the position was a thing of beauty.
Old 05-05-2013, 12:02 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I am a proud truther. Sig quote all you want. We need Jesse Ventura to do an episode on what to me is THE most disturbing conspiracy around. Nall could have been great, the kind of QB we felt lucky to have been alive to witness. The kind of QB who we sit our grandkids down to talk about. Disgusting how he was robbed of a truly great legacy. I really do believe this. I mean just watching the man play the position was a thing of beauty.
I once heard that Favre, Nall, and Doug Pederson were playing a variation of HORSE, wherein they threw the football at a bucket that was 50 yards away. Legend has it, Craig Nall won.
Old 05-05-2013, 03:43 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went to college with Craig Nall. I was amazed he made a pro roster, and I'll leave it at that.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 09:48 AM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I heard that Craig Nall taught Bill Brasky everything he knows.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 12:08 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dude I think Tebow is Chicago would be sick as well. He would fit right and take Cutler's job again! Bears need a new QB any how , aren't they going to a read option system too?
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 02:57 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Dude I think Tebow is Chicago would be sick as well. He would fit right and take Cutler's job again! Bears need a new QB any how , aren't they going to a read option system too?
Ummm...he never TOOK Cutler's job.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Zycho32
Veteran

Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

....this is why I said 'Rugby' and shut my mouth afterwards.
Zycho32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 10:42 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...to-sign-tebow/

I think I spit my coffee out all over my desk while reading this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 10:49 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
“If the Jaguars sign & START Tebow,” the petition continues, “home games will be sold out, sales will spike, the team will win and the fans will be happy.”
How about having your franchise focus on actually getting some legitimate players instead of banking hopes on a ******* sideshow. Team will get wins?

Quote:
Old 05-06-2013, 11:19 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
How about having your franchise focus on actually getting some legitimate players instead of banking hopes on a ******* sideshow. Team will get wins?
2-14 would be getting wins.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 11:32 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Tebow.
Old 05-06-2013, 11:38 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
I found that part particularly hilarious as well. Just winz gamez

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 05-06-2013, 11:46 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually feel bad for Tebow, bc his supporters are the reason why he's not in the NFL right now.

If he didn't have such a crazy, idiotic fan base he would have a job.
Old 05-06-2013, 11:48 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am by no means a Tebow fan but his critics' refusal to give him some credit are being quite unfair. The Denver Broncos were attrocious. They were 7-24 in the previous 31 games. 1-4 that season. Tebow took over and they go 6-4 plus a playoff win where he threw over 300 yards against the top-ranked defense. Wins aren't always a great judge, but he did take the same team that was a laughingstock for two years to a playoff win.

His critics say he needs to earn a shot, nothing should just be given to him. Well, he kind of did earn a shot. He looks ugly doing it but you can't argue he hasn't been successful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I actually feel bad for Tebow, bc his supporters are the reason why he's not in the NFL right now.

If he didn't have such a crazy, idiotic fan base he would have a job.
I feel like that is a very small part of why he doesn't have a job.

To be honest, I'd much rather see people arguing for Tebow then suggesting some team is going to pick up Jwall this off season.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-06-2013, 12:18 PM    (permalink
robert pancake gallery
Veteran

robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

jaguars fans are trying to troll for bridgewater

robert pancake gallery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 12:22 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I am by no means a Tebow fan but his critics' refusal to give him some credit are being quite unfair. The Denver Broncos were attrocious. They were 7-24 in the previous 31 games. 1-4 that season. Tebow took over and they go 6-4 plus a playoff win where he threw over 300 yards against the top-ranked defense. Wins aren't always a great judge, but he did take the same team that was a laughingstock for two years to a playoff win.

His critics say he needs to earn a shot, nothing should just be given to him. Well, he kind of did earn a shot. He looks ugly doing it but you can't argue he hasn't been successful.
Wait how good were the Broncos in their previous 108 games since we're using arbitrary numbers to justify a point?

Quote:
Old 05-06-2013, 12:23 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Alright lets start a petition now to them to sign Tebow. Seriously Jerry you could sign him CHEAP and he will beat out Romo because Tebow just winszzzz .
Jerry Jones would never sign Tebow. It would be a lose-lose situation for him. If it failed, he would have to face everyone who has been saying that Jones isn't a capable GM. If it succeeded, Jones would have to admit that God was responsible for his success rather than his own football knowledge.
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 12:23 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I feel like that is a very small part of why he doesn't have a job.

To be honest, I'd much rather see people arguing for Tebow then suggesting some team is going to pick up Jwall this off season.
I think it has a lot to do with it. If Tebow wasn't such a massive distraction, he'd definitely have a job as a backup/read option qb somewhere. The guy isn't talentless, he has enough talent to make a roster in some capacity.

But bc of the gigantic following he brings, he's simply too marginal of a player to accept the distractions that he brings with him.
Old 05-06-2013, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

The draft is over and training camp hasn't started and all that is left is Tebow, who isn't gonna be on an NFL roster anymore. It's gonna be a long offseason.

Quote:
Old 05-06-2013, 12:48 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

Last offseason was the best ever. Peyton Manning being released, Tebow to the Jets, Manning to Denver, the Saints, etc.

We were spoiled.
Old 05-06-2013, 01:05 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post

That defense took them to the playoffs.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote