Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

View Poll Results: Will they?
Yes 7 15.56%
No 38 84.44%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2013, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,103
Reputation: 143066
Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I didn't break a rule, I'm just getting sick of your attitude in pretty much every thread you post in. If this thread continues down the same path those did, it will be locked.

And I am a mod, and not all of our titles say Moderator.
Okay, got it. Well I didn't break a rule either Mr. Mod, so I really don't care if you don't like my attitude. The fact remains you came out of now where to attack me and everyone can easily see that. If you can't handle the expectation of fairness that goes along with being a mod, then you probably need to leave your post to someone a little more mature and a little less biased. Don't try to act like your post isn't a reaction to our division rivalry. And oh yeah, we beat you all 5 out of 6 if you forgot.
__________________
Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

- Genius
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 03:48 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,103
Reputation: 143066
Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
Not sure what you're referencing here... Did he say the NFC was much stronger than the AFC or something? I mean, he'd be right if he did, I'm not sure what your argument is with what I said by this statement alone.
I'm saying it is widely assumed the Chefs are automatically a contender largely because of Reid. It's not like they increased their talent base much (Smith is a marginal improvement at QB, poor use of extra picks, below average draft) and they didn't make good use of their off season. They failed to move Albert, and even if they do, it will be for a pick next year, not this year. It's also assumed that they are more talented than they are IMO. My lowly Raiders beat them 5 of the last 6 and that includes years when the QB was playing much better.
__________________
Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

- Genius

Last edited by Black Bolt : 05-01-2013 at 03:53 PM.
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 03:53 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Welcome back to my ranch ya turds.
Posts: 28,370
Reputation: 8557515
vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bolt View Post
Okay, got it. Well I didn't break a rule either Mr. Mod, so I really don't care if you don't like my attitude. The fact remains you came out of now where to attack me and everyone can easily see that. If you can't handle the expectation of fairness that goes along with being a mod, then you probably need to leave your post to someone a little more mature and a little less biased. Don't try to act like your post isn't a reaction to our division rivalry. And oh yeah, we beat you all 5 out of 6 if you forgot.
The fact that you're a Raiders fan has very little to do with my dislike of you. R4L and NIP are Raiders fans and I think they're swell guys.

I dislike you because you're annoying.
__________________


** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 03:55 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,442
Reputation: 2983971
ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bolt View Post
Okay, got it. Well I didn't break a rule either Mr. Mod, so I really don't care if you don't like my attitude. The fact remains you came out of now where to attack me and everyone can easily see that. If you can't handle the expectation of fairness that goes along with being a mod, then you probably need to leave your post to someone a little more mature and a little less biased. Don't try to act like your post isn't a reaction to our division rivalry. And oh yeah, we beat you all 5 out of 6 if you forgot.
I hate to say it but you kinda are one giant troll whose opinion is not the gold standard you apparently think it is. Most of us know and respect the rules and know Vidae to uphold them quite well. You say the division rivalry spurs his "bias" yet fans of your own team cant stand you and call you immature. Maybe you should approach the mirror before you attack one of the more highly regarded members on this site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
Black Bolt's condescending attitude
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
I try ro like him because he's a Raiders fan and he's actually knoeledgeable but his immaturity and pissy attitude are irritating. I feel like the big brother of that one kid everyone in the block hates.
__________________

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 05-01-2013 at 03:58 PM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 03:58 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: South Florida
Posts: 7,240
Reputation: 1824401
BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
How does one go about getting a jerkoff fest? I would like one. I tried posting flyers and putting craigslist ads up, but nobody showed up except for weird old guys and midgets. The midgets weren't even cute, normal midgets. They were some kind of weird, ugly half-rat midgets... it was a disappointment.
People just don't understand the effort that goes into that kind of project.
__________________

Sig by the King BK


Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 03:59 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,103
Reputation: 143066
Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
The fact that you're a Raiders fan has very little to do with my dislike of you. R4L and NIP are Raiders fans and I think they're swell guys.

I dislike you because you're annoying.
That's fine, get over it. Your job isn't to like me and it's not like my attraction to this board had anything to do with you. I really didn't have any dislike for you up until now. As far as this Raiders related post, I have as much right as anyone to post my opinion on the matter. It's a ridiculous premise to begin with with the Raiders being singled out. Look around, the only one performing a "jerkoff fest" in the thread is you.
__________________
Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

- Genius
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 03:59 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: South Florida
Posts: 7,240
Reputation: 1824401
BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
The fact that you're a Raiders fan has very little to do with my dislike of you. R4L and NIP are Raiders fans and I think they're swell guys.

I dislike you because you're annoying.
What is your take on Bills fans.

__________________

Sig by the King BK


Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 04:01 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Welcome back to my ranch ya turds.
Posts: 28,370
Reputation: 8557515
vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
What is your take on Bills fans.

Bills fans are great, but I HATE FSU fans!
__________________


** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.