Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-13-2013, 10:34 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
I thought Jones was one of the best picks in the first round, although I didn't necessarily like the Perry pick last year. I think both teams will have enough offense to cover for suspect defenses, however both have worries on offense (WR for NE and O-line for GB). It will all depend on how both overcome those deficincies.

Obviously Rogers does a great job of keeping plays alive and his accuracy and anticipation is second to none, but games like Chicgao last year he wasn't given any time at all.

In NE they obviously have the best TE duo and a really good offensive line, however when it comes to the crunch they have faltered when Brady is forced to look outside.

I'm not sure I see the Superbowl for either team this year unless one of those under par units really step up
Good points all of them.
We won't know until January-February.
Obviously injuries will be a factor, as Gronk can attest to.
In the NFC, the Niners had incredible good fortune last year with injuries. That should even out this year.

On paper, the Packers defense could become real good, real fast, if Nick Perry and Datone Jones are healthy, to go along with Clay Matthews & BJ Raji.

Still, with the way NE and GB have performed in the playoffs the past 2 years, I have to put NE above GB until January proves otherwise. I think that's fair.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote