Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 05-06-2013, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

While I'm likely to vote no lynch I am willing to let other people check in.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 06:50 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm back from my haircut and have a full keyboard at my disposal. Where the eff is this French Canadian?
Old 05-06-2013, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After reading the two other pages

Go to hell Rob.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 07:09 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry for the delay in the update. Got home from work, crawled into bed and passed out.

Current Vote Count:

No Vote (1): Fenikz, JR, Rob, D-Unit, SP

With 14 alive 8 are needed for consensus.

Old 05-06-2013, 07:13 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No Lynch10blablabla

#MoncriefArmy
Old 05-06-2013, 07:17 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BuckeyeDan and Renji are the only two yet to post. My eyes are on Renji cause he hasn't been active on the forums recently so could be inactive or use it as an excuse as to appear inactive.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 07:30 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Renji is still alive ?

#MoncriefArmy
Old 05-06-2013, 07:32 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wootylicous View Post
Renji is still alive ?
Do you speak english like Georges St. Pierre?

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

No one can 'andle my riddum!

#MoncriefArmy
Old 05-06-2013, 08:07 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
BuckeyeDan and Renji are the only two yet to post. My eyes are on Renji cause he hasn't been active on the forums recently so could be inactive or use it as an excuse as to appear inactive.
To my defense I did state prior to the game beginning that I wouldn't be around at the start due to the first day of administrative/management training at my new job.

Good evening.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
After reading the two other pages

Go to hell Rob.
Bring me poutine and we'll call it even.

Quote:
Renji is still alive ?
Nah, I'm convinced a bot took over his account or something. He's definitely dead regardless.
Old 05-06-2013, 08:31 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Current Vote Count:

No Vote (6): Fenikz, JR, Rob, D-Unit, SP, Woot

Old 05-06-2013, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm back. I think my preference for going no lynch is or at least should be known by now, but that being said, is there no desire to at least wait and see if Renji will ever post? Not a big fan of leaving inactives around, particularly in the small games. The only thing is, if we do decide to do that, its the middle of the night for him, so we'll have to wait a few more hours.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 08:41 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
I'm back. I think my preference for going no lynch is or at least should be known by now, but that being said, is there no desire to at least wait and see if Renji will ever post? Not a big fan of leaving inactives around, particularly in the small games. The only thing is, if we do decide to do that, its the middle of the night for him, so we'll have to wait a few more hours.
Well, it's 2:30 in the morning for him. So if we wait, we will all be asleep by the time he can post. The thread was open during his optimal posting hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
I don't really care either way. I mean, it would be nice hear from Renji, but even if we don't, I'm not lynching him Day 1 just because he hasn't posted. If he saw his PM and realized he was evil, he wouldn't have purposely gone dark for an entire day unless he has drastically changed how he plays. I'm gonna hold with my no lynch vote, but if people want to wait out Renji then I think that's fine.....we just need to make sure we don't eff up and pass the 24 hour deadline.
Old 05-06-2013, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I don't really care either way. I mean, it would be nice hear from Renji, but even if we don't, I'm not lynching him Day 1 just because he hasn't posted. If he saw his PM and realized he was evil, he wouldn't have purposely gone dark for an entire day unless he has drastically changed how he plays. I'm gonna hold with my no lynch vote, but if people want to wait out Renji then I think that's fine.....we just need to make sure we don't eff up and pass the 24 hour deadline.
I was more pointing out that he could be just inactive. We have a tendency to let inactive slide for whatever reason until the middle of the game when we end up complaining how they're killing the game, and I don't really want that to happen this go around, since its both small and the first game I've played in a while. It would have been one thing if he noted a reason to not be around prior to the game like Dan did, but I didn't see anything.

I'll understand if people don't want to wait, but I'm only an hour behind Renji so personally it doesn't affect me too much to do so. So until he shows up;

Vote: Renji

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 08:49 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

VOTE NO lynch

I don't know enough nor have I developed any intuitions yet.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 08:51 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I respect Cigaro's opinion. I too hate inactives. However Renji has the reputation of being a very active and attentive player. If it continues though, I have no problem lynching him day two in the absence of any information.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 05-06-2013, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I respect Cigaro's opinion. I too hate inactives. However Renji has the reputation of being a very active and attentive player. If it continues though, I have no problem lynching him day two in the absence of any information.
I get where Cigars is coming from. Inactives blow. That said, I never recall lynching a day 1 inactive ever working and Renji isn't the type of guy that would sit on an evil role and not post. That leads me to believe he just hasn't had a chance to log on yet and hasn't seen his PM. While it sucks for the flow of the game to have an inactive, I think Renji hasn't seen his role yet and therefore the chances are high that we will be killing a good guy.
Old 05-06-2013, 08:55 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Current Vote Count:

No Lynch (7): Fenikz, JR, Rob, D-Unit, SP, Woot, Cigaro
Renji (1): Cigaro

Old 05-06-2013, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Think we give germasian a chance

no lynch

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 08:58 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Current Vote Count:

No Lynch (8): Fenikz, JR, Rob, D-Unit, SP, Woot, Buckeye, R4L
Renji (1): Cigaro

Please submit any and all night actions to me ASAP.

Old 05-07-2013, 06:18 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

The day before was quite uneventful in the city of Miami. There was little discussion... So far from a suspect the police force decided to focus on gathering information before just throwing caution to the wind. While some stood up giving their suspicions others chose to remain on the fringes of the investigation

The next morning dawned and all of Miami Metro gathered. The night was quiet. Thankfully their were no murders last night. Everyone quickly got to work. There was a mass email sent to the department. Everyone grew silent as they read the email.

Quote:
Nine dead bodies. Of course this is Miami, and we're no strangers to crime and death, but this is different, these don't seem your standard killings. Something is strange is going on here, something new. Some new threat is roaming the streets, and its our job to eliminate them.

One of the worst things we can do at the start of an investigation is act hastily, follow false leads on circumstantial or nonexistent evidence, aiming blindly hoping we hit the right target. It seems the rest of the town agrees with me, and we managed not to add another needless victim to the lists. Despite this, we're also left no closer to catching the culprits. Hopefully good investigative work turned something up overnight, but regardless, we've got to start somewhere.

That woeful mechanic, he didn't seem to care to vote either way when the first no-lynch votes were cast, yet jumped in at the very end to ensure that no further discussion of a particular German occurred. Innocent move, or something more? And the German, can we count on him? Only active involvement will bring down the culprits, do we want to find ourselves relying on someone who may or may not be actually contributing? Yet at the same time, is he only being mentioned because he may represent an easy target? And last not but least, I've heard reports that a French Canadian has taken up residence in our city, which is quite frankly unacceptable.

As of now, there's too little info to know what we should do. But as the saying goes, you've got to crack a few eggs to make an omelette. Lets just hope more can be learned today, and regardless, be smart people.
With those words ringing in their heads the department took up the investigation once again.

With 14 alive, 8 are needed to reach a consensus
Old 05-07-2013, 06:24 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Hmmm. Interesting email. I wonder if this email is like the editorials in the Newspaper mafia game?

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 05-07-2013, 06:48 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wasn't in that game.

What happened? Was the person writing the articles (Gonzo?) allowed to say it was them? Was he good or evil?

I'm guessing it is someone in this game, just because they used "French Canadian" and "German". Could be wrong though.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote