Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 05-07-2013, 06:49 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's act hastily and follow whatever leads sound fun.

In Canada I think people turn into coins when killed, so I'm okay with woot. Or Cigaro. Whichever.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 06:58 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who is the woeful mechanic? R4L?

German = Renji
French Canadian = Woot
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:01 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

R4L because his car is always breaking down?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:01 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have two suspicions based on little to nothing. Broth and McGee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:07 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I have two suspicions based on little to nothing. Broth and McGee.
Are those suspicions strong enough, that you would ignore those 3 names linked in the email? I kinda think one of those should be the candidate for today. I can't imagine Cain just throwing that in there with no meaning.
Old 05-07-2013, 07:15 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Are those suspicions strong enough, that you would ignore those 3 names linked in the email? I kinda think one of those should be the candidate for today. I can't imagine Cain just throwing that in there with no meaning.
No, the suspicions are not strong at all. The only issue I have with the email is it seems very similar to the Editorial that as used in the DDN game (Cain was one of the mods). The town followed it to their detriment. With that said, I would go with R4L if I went with any of them.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 05-07-2013, 07:27 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I doubt Cain would just give us suspects to look at. Either way, following it just because, would be stupid.

I'm trying to think of reporters from Dexter and the only person I can think of is the daughter of the Trinity killer, so...

RIP themaninblack
Old 05-07-2013, 07:38 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
I doubt Cain would just give us suspects to look at. Either way, following it just because, would be stupid.

I'm trying to think of reporters from Dexter and the only person I can think of is the daughter of the Trinity killer, so...
Yeah it would be interesting to see if we could figure out if the person who sent the mass email was a good person or bad person without lynching one of the 3 mentioned.

A reporter is a good guess.
Old 05-07-2013, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Didn't one of the people Dexter was chasing **** with him via e-mail? I can't remember. SP seems to have better recall than myself.

Either way, looks like a role blocker/jailkeeper/doctor may have hit last night. Keep doin' what you do.
Old 05-07-2013, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got called a woeful mechanic! That gives me a sad

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:46 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

The email seems to come from somebody within the Police Department because who else would have the ability to send a mass email to the entire department? I've never seen the show, so I don't know it that would fit.

In completely unrelated news, I have a cat named Dexter and he thinks BuckeyeDan is the killer.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 05-07-2013, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone knows cats are evil and unreliable

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd venture to say there is little to no chance that email has anything other than someone's opinions. Cain knows better than to give unnecessary fluff that influences the masses as a mod.

As for any real suspicions, I've got none, a quick no lynch was stupid, though I'm glad we didn't pay for it. Either we have multiple bulletproof characters that targeted each other or the doctor did their job. Here's hoping the investigators got something as we've got nothing else to go on at this juncture.

vote: Rob

just cause.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:52 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Current Vote Count:

Rob (1): Grizz

With 14 alive 8 are needed for consensus.
Old 05-07-2013, 07:57 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

With the time difference, I think getting Cigaro or Renji to post tonight might be difficult so definitely no need to be hasty. But I'll go with BuckeyeDan for now. He is an inexperienced player. Maybe he got an evil role and is scared to make himself standout and is laying low. No actual evidence or investigation behind this so take it as you will.

Vote BuckeyeDan

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 05-07-2013, 08:00 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Current Vote Count:

Rob (1): Grizz,
Buckeye (1): JR,

With 14 alive 8 are needed for consensus.
Old 05-07-2013, 08:06 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sick of hearing about your feelings, JD!

Not really, but you have thrown a few names out there. Only one with some reason, but I'm glad you added the vote to it. We need to ACT.
Old 05-07-2013, 08:08 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

fwiw, I'm thinking IBC was not the author of the e-mail. I think it is a role. There was a game like that before I think.....wasn't Gonzo able to post his thoughts as editor or something and whiffed horribly on everything?
Old 05-07-2013, 08:09 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
I'm sick of hearing about your feelings, JD!

Not really, but you have thrown a few names out there. Only one with some reason, but I'm glad you added the vote to it. We need to ACT.
Hey, I've only accused 7 people so far.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 05-07-2013, 08:13 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Didn't one of the people Dexter was chasing **** with him via e-mail? I can't remember. SP seems to have better recall than myself.

Either way, looks like a role blocker/jailkeeper/doctor may have hit last night. Keep doin' what you do.
I can kind of remember what you're talking about but not sure who. Only things I can think of are his brother when he was playing those games with him/sending him stuff and the boyfriend of his babysitter when he was trying to **** with Dexter.

It's probably what JR said. One of the good guys (Maria LaGuerta would be my main guess) that has a leadership role within the police department and would then have the opportunity to send emails to everyone.

RIP themaninblack
Old 05-07-2013, 08:14 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
fwiw, I'm thinking IBC was not the author of the e-mail. I think it is a role. There was a game like that before I think.....wasn't Gonzo able to post his thoughts as editor or something and whiffed horribly on everything?
I've never been in a game lilke that, but that's a neat twist. Cool role.

But if it is a role, I have to think that it would be an evil role. What purpose would it be for a good person to have that role?
Old 05-07-2013, 08:16 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
I can kind of remember what you're talking about but not sure who. Only things I can think of are his brother when he was playing those games with him/sending him stuff and the boyfriend of his babysitter when he was trying to **** with Dexter.

It's probably what JR said. One of the good guys (Maria LaGuerta would be my main guess) that has a leadership role within the police department and would then have the opportunity to send emails to everyone.
Hmmmm..... makes sense.
Old 05-07-2013, 08:16 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

To establish suspicions anonymously. Get conversation going in the way they'd like it to. Easily could be (and has been) a good role.
Old 05-07-2013, 08:18 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
To establish suspicions anonymously. Get conversation going in the way they'd like it to. Easily could be (and has been) a good role.
Yeah, I guess it is an interesting way for an investigator to get his thoughts out without being outed.

Unfortunately those thoughts that were shared were meh.
Old 05-07-2013, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When we used it in DDN, it was a town-aligned role. Doesn't mean it couldn't be a scum role though. I don't know enough about Dexter but if there was a tech-savvy bad-guy, he could have hacked it, or a dirty cop could have sent it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote