Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 09-06-2013, 08:16 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He didn't have a great game, but I doubt any real Ole Miss fans said that Moncrief doesn't impress them. He has been the best player on our team for two seasons, one subpar game doesn't make him a bad player.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 08:28 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Moncrief has been really heating up lately. The screen pass he took to the house against Arkansas on Saturday showed an extra gear that a lot of people did not think he had.

Feed Moncrief
Old 11-13-2013, 08:57 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love his game <3 want him on the Pats so bad

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 08:59 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Mocrief on the Pats is a wet dream of mine.

Feed Moncrief
Old 11-13-2013, 09:27 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know I'm all aboard the Moncrief bandwagon with you Vito <3

#MoncriefArmy
Old 11-13-2013, 11:13 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Oakland doesn't take a WR in the 1st I'd love for Moncrief to fall to us in the 2nd. Idk if it'll happen...

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 12:58 PM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wootylicous View Post
I love his game <3 want him on the Ravens so bad
Edited to reflect how I feel about Moncrief. Im wholeheartedly on his bandwagon.
Old 11-13-2013, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Dacitykats
Rookie

Dacitykats could make a wolverine purr.Dacitykats could make a wolverine purr.Dacitykats could make a wolverine purr.Dacitykats could make a wolverine purr.Dacitykats could make a wolverine purr.Dacitykats could make a wolverine purr.Dacitykats could make a wolverine purr.

I will join you guys, and hoping the panthers draft Moncrief. that break away speed showed on that slant route vs LSU last year where he turned on the speed after catching the ball.i heart his game.
Dacitykats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacitykats View Post
I will join you guys, and hoping the panthers draft Moncrief. that break away speed showed on that slant route vs LSU last year where he turned on the speed after catching the ball.i heart his game.
Same here, if we don't go receiver early I'd be very happy to pick up Moncreif in the second or third (assuming that's where he's projected come draft day). In the simulator that's been posted elsewhere on the forum, he's a guy I'm almost always take in third regardless.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Me too. I think he's underrated by that simulator. I have a hard time seeing him get out of the second, and wouldn't be at all surprised to see him kill it in offseason workouts and shoot up people's draft boards. 6'2" 220lb+ wideouts with breakaway speed, who can create after the catch tend to go off the board pretty freakin' fast.

edit: He's a good blocker, too.

Last edited by Caulibflower : 11-13-2013 at 07:49 PM.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 07:06 PM    (permalink
Dacitykats
Rookie

Dacitykats could make a wolverine purr.Dacitykats could make a wolverine purr.Dacitykats could make a wolverine purr.Dacitykats could make a wolverine purr.Dacitykats could make a wolverine purr.Dacitykats could make a wolverine purr.Dacitykats could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Same here, if we don't go receiver early I'd be very happy to pick up Moncreif in the second or third (assuming that's where he's projected come draft day). In the simulator that's been posted elsewhere on the forum, he's a guy I'm almost always take in third regardless.
he would be a steal in the 2nd round.the panthers must address this position early because teams build around there QB, but the panthers have yet to do so.plus 3 WRs will be free agents after this year and Smith is no were near to being a #1 WR anymore.
Dacitykats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 08:10 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love watching him play because you can tell he just understands how to play WR, I'd be willing to bet he's one of the rookies who produce right off the bat. He runs routes like a 10 year vet and he still seems like a late 1st rounder to me after the combine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 12:23 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With all the talk centered on Sammie Watkins, are we underrating Moncrief??

He's bigger, equal ball skills, maybe not as explosive but he's a burner in his own right.
Old 01-06-2014, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Donte is bigger but Watkins is more explosive and doesn't have as many quiet games as Moncrief. A lot of that can be attributed to Bo Wallace's inconsistincies and the amount of attention Moncrief receives from great defenses, not a knock on Moncrief but Watkins has put together one hell of a season and is a great looking prospect.

Moncrief has all of the tools you look for in a #1 receiver, but right now Watkins is a top 5/10 pick. It wouldn't surprise me if Moncrief ends up as the best receiver in this class, but right now I doubt any team would consider picking him over Watkins.

Feed Moncrief
Old 01-06-2014, 02:14 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im crushing hard on moncrief, he looks like a guy that is going to get over analyzed even though hes a beast....like alshon jeffrey and keenan allen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 02:29 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Moncrief to the Pats. kthxbye.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 01-06-2014, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Moncrief to the Pats. kthxbye.
Wet dream.

All you have to do it put on his tape, from his first game freshman year through this season he has been our best player. I think it isn't crazy to think of him as a top 10 talent, but that doesn't seem to be the consensus right now. People will learn.

Feed Moncrief
Old 01-06-2014, 02:59 PM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
With all the talk centered on Sammie Watkins, are we underrating Moncrief??

He's bigger, equal ball skills, maybe not as explosive but he's a burner in his own right.
Don't see the ball skills. Catches almost everything with this body like L'Damian Washington.

Moncrief is basically a bigger version of Mike Davis.
norcalgsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 01:19 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unofficial 4.35 is incredibly fast for a 220 pounder. That puts him in elite territory in terms of size to speed ratio, and if he can go somewhere with decent QB play he's going to be an early season performer. I think New Orleans is a dark horse late in the 1st because I wouldn't be surprised to see them take another offensive weapon instead of defense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 04:13 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

He will be a first rounder and hopefully it is to the Pats.

Feed Moncrief
Old 02-23-2014, 04:19 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
He will be a first rounder and hopefully it is to the Pats.
Let's keep that quiet till it happens.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 07:01 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Moncrief next to Josh Gordon please.

Good day.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Damnit Dan. no.

He's gonna be a Pats.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 02-23-2014, 07:08 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People overanalyze forty times. Players get months to train for it, he obviously listened to his trainers on techniques to improve his times. The 4.40 doesn't translate to the field. You can't tell me he's faster than Sammy. I like Moncrief like many of you, but to me he's a 3rd-4th rounder and the forty doesn't change that.
Old 02-23-2014, 07:24 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Damnit Dan. no.

He's gonna be a Pats.
I said good day!

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote