Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 05-06-2013, 11:00 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Dexter Mafia Game

Back Story:

In a parallel universe very similar to ours our story takes place. In Miami- Dade county at the Miami metro police department everyone scrambling about. There has been a string of murders the police department is tasked with trying to stop this killer (or killers?) before things get to far out of hand.

Police Captain Thomas Mathews gathers the troops.
"Listen up everyone! We have nine murders over the past 3 weeks. We have different M.O.s and no information. We have to stop this before the public starts to panic! Step up and catch whomever is doing this... Before its to late.

Day One: No Lynch
Night One: No Deaths
Day Two: R4L (Harry Morgan, Townie) was lynched
Night Two: Grizz (Angel Batista, Protector) was murdered
Day Three: Woot (Arthur Mitchell, Serial Killer) was lynched
Night Three: SuperPacker (Lila West, Arsonist) was murdered
Night Three: D-Unit (Rita Morgan, Townie) was murdered
Day Four: Rob (Brian Moser, Serial Killer) has been lynched

Still Alive:
  1. JR
  2. Cigaro
  3. Broth
  4. BuckeyeDan replaced by Rufus
  5. McGee
  6. Fenikz
  7. CJ
  8. Renji replaced by Gonzo

Rules (I suggest actually reading them):

- THERE IS ZERO TOLERANCE FOR BREAKING ANY OF THESE RULES. DO NOT DO IT. Mod kills and future bans from games will be the result for you.

- DO NOT CONTACT EACH OTHER BY MEANS OUTSIDE OF THE GAME OR SANCTIONED CHATS.

- DO NOT NAME DROP. Automatic mod-kill if you do or even strongly hint at it.

- DO NOT ROLE REVEAL UNNECESSARILY. It is in violation of the spirit of the game and can ruin it very quickly. If I feel that is getting out of hand with unnecessary demands or reveals, we will take drastic steps to curb it. You have been warned. If you are unsure if it is necessary PM me to be sure.

- No “if I’m evil, I’ll never play again” bull ****. No sig bets. Nothing of that type will be allowed. These violate the spirit of the game and will not be tolerated.

- DO NOT GIVE WIN CONDITIONS BY ANY MEANS! This cheapens the game for those who might not have the same win condition as the others. If you ask for it there will be warned. After that it will result in a modkill.

- All lynch and unlynch votes must be in bold. You must unlynch before changing your vote.

- Please refrain from quoting the votes of other people. Delete them from the quote before posting to avoid confusion.

- Refrain from editing your posts.

- Soft cap of 24 hour Day-limits. If we can see that you are making progress, I am willing to expand that. If things seem stuck, something drastic will happen to move us along.

- Random **** may happen. Be prepared.

- If your name is on the player list but you did not receive a role PM, inform me at once.

- The mod color is Dark Red. Do not use the mod color.

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 05-10-2013 at 01:45 PM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 11:07 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

death to the infidels!

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 11:09 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I did my random number generator to weed out the evil. As you all know, it is infallible. Here are the results.

Renji is the Godfather.
If there is a serial killer, it's Woot.
Rob is also evil.
Either Grizz or McGee is evil. I'm leaning towards Grizz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 11:57 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who exactly is going to be the Mafia in a Dexter game? I didn't see the whole series.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 12:00 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
Who exactly is going to be the Mafia in a Dexter game? I didn't see the whole series.
I've never seen the show at all. The only thing I know from it is this...

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 05-06-2013, 12:04 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I've never seen the show at all. The only thing I know from it is this...

Neither have I, but a quick stop at wikipedia should turn up some bad guy names.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 12:21 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I did my random number generator to weed out the evil. As you all know, it is infallible. Here are the results.

Renji is the Godfather.
If there is a serial killer, it's Woot.
Rob is also evil.
Either Grizz or McGee is evil. I'm leaning towards Grizz.
Grizz is often evil. Me, not so much. Easy decision, no?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Checking in from work. Packed with meetings, but I'm looking good to be out at a reasonable hour so I should be able to be very active this evening. Anyone feel that the size of the game impacts whether to lynch or not lynch day one? Personally, it doesnt for me, but I would like to hear from someone if they think differently.
Old 05-06-2013, 12:43 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I miss when Juliet O'Hara worked here. What a babe, am I right?

I distrust Cigars, as I advice you all should.
Old 05-06-2013, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not evil, I'm third party, duh!

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 01:01 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Checking in from work. Packed with meetings, but I'm looking good to be out at a reasonable hour so I should be able to be very active this evening. Anyone feel that the size of the game impacts whether to lynch or not lynch day one? Personally, it doesnt for me, but I would like to hear from someone if they think differently.
In my opinion, it only makes a mistake that much more painful. I'm guessing based on numbers alone, we have 3 bad-guys, and in this case the GF is the SK, and a vigilante.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 01:23 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
As long as the ratio of good to bad is similar to a typical game, the odds are roughly the same. However, the odds are slightly better because we are more likely to hit the serial killer.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 05-06-2013, 01:26 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

since it is a Dexter mafia game there is most likely a serial killer/vigilante

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 01:34 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Never saw Dexter... But let's do this!

As to Rob's question... I think that's a little too premature to determine yet. Let's hear some talking first, then decide.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
since it is a Dexter mafia game there is most likely a serial killer/vigilante
There could even be more than one.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
There could even be more than one.
This was my thought initially as well, but with a small game a 3 kill night would seem like too much. Ibc has modded enough to know that vigilantes miss just as much, if not more than they hit on scum. I doubt he would do it. That said, it is dexter so there should be a **** load of murder happening.
Old 05-06-2013, 02:24 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

IBC has already said that the theme should matter little in this one, but everyone knows that guy is a liar so I say CHAOS! Night kills for all! Except me. I'm good.
Old 05-06-2013, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we need to lynch all Canadians and gingers.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Been sleeping and eating, but I'm here. Although it appears I haven't missed much. Anyways, the numbers say fenikz is evil.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
I think we need to lynch all Canadians and gingers.
I could be mistaken but I don't think we have any of those in this game...

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-06-2013, 02:45 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
I could be mistaken but I don't think we have any of those in this game...
Woot is Canadian. Trying to protect your mafia brother?

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 05-06-2013, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Wow, guess I missed woot there, I was thinking Rufus, Baines, and DG/vikes. Fail.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-06-2013, 02:49 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Is McGee from Canada or Buffalo? Is there really a difference?

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 05-06-2013, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Hmmmm. No gingers, so I guess Canadians are the next must lynch group. Especially French Canadians.
Old 05-06-2013, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Is McGee from Canada or Buffalo? Is there really a difference?
He may have to be the next in line, but French Canadians are the worst kind of Canadians.