Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 05-14-2013, 01:24 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gonzo is so fat, that when his gut tells him something, it has to make a long-distance call.
Old 05-14-2013, 01:35 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Describe those games. I can recall one time where a no lynch helped the town win a game when it was essentially decided from the start that a no lynch would happen. Not one single time has it helped. Now towns have one after no lynching but I don't think it helps, especially because at this point every game it is a forgone conclusion. You are ******* fishy D.
I honestly don't have a track record of it. That was just my gut take at it. Honestly, I was even thinking about how the town won the last game where we did a No Lynch on Day 1. ...but I just forgot that it ended by a broth up.

I'm not so tied to a No Lynch on Day 1, but it has made sense in the past. If you guys want to go guns blazing from the start then fine. But I'm not leading the charge because someone has a hunch or someone has a random generator. What I will watch are the ones who are really pushing for a lynch because odds are that one of them is evil.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
We must avenge the death of Captain America!!!! Justice must prevail!

Oh and Cigaro, your numbers stink.
Nope, they're completely scientific.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 01:46 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Nope, they're completely scientific.
Sounds like something Dr. Norman Osborn would say.
Old 05-14-2013, 01:48 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope CMD starts telling better jokes.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 01:57 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I hope CMD starts telling better jokes.
Maybe you just need to pull the stick out of your butt...
Old 05-14-2013, 02:06 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Out for dinner, but I fully expect every member of the mafia to be pinned by the time I get back.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Out for dinner, but I fully expect every member of the mafia to be pinned by the time I get back.
I mean, gonzo is in the game isn't he? I don't see there being any issues.
Old 05-14-2013, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The reason I see why we could go with a no lynch on day one is due to there being a very small amount of people in the game and a very high probability for error. With that said I usually am on the more conservative side when it comes to day one decisions when I know there are quite a few people with powers active in the game.

I'm going to go ahead and assume that no one in this game is a townie, and we all have some form of power that can be used. I think it may be safe to stay conservative for the first night so as to avoid losing x2 people in a 14 person game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote for no lynch then. Everyone for no lynch, vote that way, everyone who wants a lynch, sack up and vote for someone. Having this argument every game does not help.
Old 05-14-2013, 02:30 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Vote for no lynch then. Everyone for no lynch, vote that way, everyone who wants a lynch, sack up and vote for someone. Having this argument every game does not help.
That sounds evil Gonzo REVEAL YOURSELF!

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 02:34 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well considering the game just started and there has only been maybe half the people posting... I can advocate a little waiting.
Old 05-14-2013, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Well considering the game just started and there has only been maybe half the people posting... I can advocate a little waiting.
I see your point but what are we waiting for? Someone to post. Great. That will tell us nothing. So everyone posts, then we can vote for someone? We are headed towards a no lynch because everyone will puss out. I am trying to salvage the day by getting everyone to at least vote for something. Every single game baddies are caught by looking at voting patterns so it seems simple to me, force people to vote so they actually have voting patterns to look at.
Old 05-14-2013, 02:42 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I'm almost inclined to vote Cigaro solely based on the fact that he called lunch "dinner".
Old 05-14-2013, 02:43 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wasn't aware this was starting today. I did my random number generator (remember, it picked two bad guys last game).

Serial Killer: Cigaro
Godfather: D-Unit
Mafia: Gonzo, McGee
Possibly Evil: Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 02:45 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I see your point but what are we waiting for? Someone to post. Great. That will tell us nothing. So everyone posts, then we can vote for someone? We are headed towards a no lynch because everyone will puss out. I am trying to salvage the day by getting everyone to at least vote for something. Every single game baddies are caught by looking at voting patterns so it seems simple to me, force people to vote so they actually have voting patterns to look at.
I agree.

vote : Gonzo

Discuss gents!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 02:47 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So my numbers and Cigaro's numbers both point to D-Unit being evil. The odds of that happening and him not being evil have to be bordering on a statistical impossibility.

Vote D-Unit

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 05-14-2013, 02:54 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its very rare for gonzo to err to the side of no discussion

Vote: gonzo

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 02:57 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
Its very rare for gonzo to err to the side of no discussion

Vote: gonzo

That is a solid point and of all the people I am getting the most scummy vibe from Gonzo. Although this is exactly how he acted in the Dexter game and he was good.
Old 05-14-2013, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Curious as to how I am trying to push for no discussion. I am trying to get people to vote so we do have something to discuss and not just the same to lynch or not to lynch ******** we talk about every first day.
Old 05-14-2013, 03:03 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
So my numbers and Cigaro's numbers both point to D-Unit being evil. The odds of that happening and him not being evil have to be bordering on a statistical impossibility.

Vote D-Unit
While I long for the day to be Godfather in one of these games, unfortunately I am not this time. Neither am I evil in any way. If this is the way that we're gonna start play lynches by random generators, then where can I find one?
Old 05-14-2013, 03:04 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
That is a solid point and of all the people I am getting the most scummy vibe from Gonzo. Although this is exactly how he acted in the Dexter game and he was good.
Quote:
Tomorrow needs to be a big day for discussion. I tend to support a lynch day one because it ensures day two discussion. People just dont have any balls because they are afraid of being wrong and made fun of. Let's get this R4L lynch in. If he is good he has not helped us at all and will not be missed. If he is evil we did good. Protector and Watcher, be smart. I will continue to be vocal and everyone knows I have a power so some help tonight will be nice.
Quote:
Let's all start voting for our top suspect. McGee, you are pulling the classic baddie say a bunch of **** without really saying much move.
Just for added support.
Old 05-14-2013, 03:04 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Curious as to how I am trying to push for no discussion. I am trying to get people to vote so we do have something to discuss and not just the same to lynch or not to lynch ******** we talk about every first day.
Less no discussion and more quick lynch imo.
Old 05-14-2013, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

CMD (1):
Gonzo
Gonzo (2): Vidae, Broth
D-Unit (1): JR

With 14 alive, 8 votes are needed for a lynch.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 03:06 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
While I long for the day to be Godfather in one of these games, unfortunately I am not this time. Neither am I evil in any way. If this is the way that we're gonna start play lynches by random generators, then where can I find one?
I personally use Excel. Do 100 iterations.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote: