Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 05-14-2013, 02:09 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
Its very rare for gonzo to err to the side of no discussion

Vote: gonzo
Gonzo is being gonzo. But you seem awfully quick with your vote off that weak evidence.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lynch: Gonzo

I will pile on here. We need to put the pressure on someone to get any worthwhile information anyway. Who better than the good doctor himself.
Old 05-14-2013, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Less no discussion and more quick lynch imo.
I never support a quick lynch. I am asking people to actually vote. Every single day one takes forever because nobody votes. Eventually it is just decided that we no lynch. This has made it incredibly easy for the mafia to not get caught day one. Anybody like me who actually tries to get people to vote gets voted for because it is suspicious. I welcome all votes to lynch me. It will just be easier to to find who is evil by looking at those who tried to garner support to lynch me.

It is near impossible to find a baddie day one by having them slip up. The only time I remember this happening was SP one game. By getting people to actually take a stand it gives the town a ton more info to go on later in the game. I have a feeling we will end up no lynching but I am throwing me support in the pro lynch corner and I will actually back that up by voting.
Old 05-14-2013, 02:13 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I personally use Excel. Do 100 iterations.
Oh. Good. So in other words, totally baseless. Let's play the game JRD. I don't want there to be an ongoing thing between us just because of your spreadsheet.
Old 05-14-2013, 02:16 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Again less than half the people have even shown up... While I won't vote no lynch I am not going to hop on a train or vote for one of the random people that haven't even posted.

Its pretty damn suspicious for advocating that people just lynch someone despite having half the game MIA. I would vote to lynch you if it wasn't blatantly hypocritical of what I stated above.
Old 05-14-2013, 02:18 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I never support a quick lynch. I am asking people to actually vote. Every single day one takes forever because nobody votes. Eventually it is just decided that we no lynch. This has made it incredibly easy for the mafia to not get caught day one. Anybody like me who actually tries to get people to vote gets voted for because it is suspicious. I welcome all votes to lynch me. It will just be easier to to find who is evil by looking at those who tried to garner support to lynch me.

It is near impossible to find a baddie day one by having them slip up. The only time I remember this happening was SP one game. By getting people to actually take a stand it gives the town a ton more info to go on later in the game. I have a feeling we will end up no lynching but I am throwing me support in the pro lynch corner and I will actually back that up by voting.
Yeah, now you're starting to look evil to me.
Old 05-14-2013, 02:20 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Again less than half the people have even shown up... While I won't vote no lynch I am not going to hop on a train or vote for one of the random people that haven't even posted.

Its pretty damn suspicious for advocating that people just lynch someone despite having half the game MIA. I would vote to lynch you if it wasn't blatantly hypocritical of what I stated above.
Did I say we should lynch one person? Did I ask anyone to hop on a lynch train? I am asking people to think for themselves and throw a vote out so one we have some info to go on tomorrow and two to get some discussion going. I voted for CMD because he is playing a classic mafia game. Make some jokes to seem active and make himself not seem like a threat to the town. I ALWAYS say we should wait until everyone talks until we actually lynch someone.
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Yeah, now you're starting to look evil to me.
Do go on. Explain why.
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rufus, McGee, TH, and Fenikz have yet to post.

I guess they are the strong, silent types.
Old 05-14-2013, 02:22 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I voted for CMD because he is playing a classic mafia game. Make some jokes to seem active and make himself not seem like a threat to the town.
First Vidae doesn't appreciate my jokes, and now you?!?!

Tough crowd.
Old 05-14-2013, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post

Unlike your claws, suga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 02:25 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Do go on. Explain why.
Don't say you don't support a quick lynch. It goes against everything you are. You LOVE quick lynches... ESPECIALLY when it's someone you have started the vote on...
Old 05-14-2013, 02:37 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm here, ya'll!

If this is like the Final Fantasy game where EVERYONE in the town had a power, then I'm happy to be good.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 02:47 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

CMD (1):
Gonzo
Gonzo (3): Vidae, Broth, Rob
D-Unit (1): JR

With 14 alive, 8 votes are needed for a lynch.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 02:51 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

vote: Lynch Fenikz

Tends to lay low on day 1. Get to talking! Err, well typing since we're playing this game on the world wide web.
Old 05-14-2013, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm almost inclined to vote Cigaro solely based on the fact that he called lunch "dinner".
Timezones bruh.

And I'm still sure D is evil.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 03:02 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I'm going no vote. I get trying to get a hit on D1, but to he honest, it looks like some of you are grasping at straws.

Vote: No lynch

We all have super awesome powers. If there were more townies, then it'd be well worth the risk. But I think mafia would want a death D1 because they can curb it towards a good guy, and have great odds at it being a player with a role.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 03:03 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh. Good. So in other words, totally baseless. Let's play the game JRD. I don't want there to be an ongoing thing between us just because of your spreadsheet.
It is totally baseless. But day one, we have nothing to go on. Random number generation is as good as any.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 03:06 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I think I'm going no vote. I get trying to get a hit on D1, but to he honest, it looks like some of you are grasping at straws.

Vote: No lynch

We all have super awesome powers. If there were more townies, then it'd be well worth the risk. But I think mafia would want a death D1 because they can curb it towards a good guy, and have great odds at it being a player with a role.
This got me thinking... If we all have powers how in gods name did Grizz balance this?
Old 05-14-2013, 03:06 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Timezones bruh.

You said that last game and I was a townie. I was RITA for crying out loud. You're losing your touch broski. We can do this if we work together, but your current hunch is not gonna help the town. Do you actually have a hunch based off something other than your "numbers"?
Old 05-14-2013, 03:07 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Timezones bruh.

If you're admitting to being in a European time zone, then you might as well come out and just say that you're Dr. Doom.
Old 05-14-2013, 03:08 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
This got me thinking... If we all have powers how in gods name did Grizz balance this?
Most powers probably aren't that great. And/or have limits placed on how/what/when they can be used.

Just my guess.
Old 05-14-2013, 03:10 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You said that last game and I was a townie. I was RITA for crying out loud. You're losing your touch broski. We can do this if we work together, but your current hunch is not gonna help the town. Do you actually have a hunch based off something other than your "numbers"?
Yeah, but I didn't have the numbers then.

Quote:
If you're admitting to being in a European time zone, then you might as well come out and just say that you're Dr. Doom.
British timezone. They don't like being grouped with the rest of the continent.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 03:12 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Most powers probably aren't that great. And/or have limits placed on how/what/when they can be used.

Just my guess.
That's a possibility but we also need to be aware of potentially increased night kills, more Mafia members over the standard 1/4 (so in this case over 3-4 maybe 5-6?) or potentially stronger mafia powers.
Old 05-14-2013, 03:18 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D is more sketchy than foolish in the early going. Something to watch.

Quote:

You're darn right!

Also I'm pretty certain that TH is good.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote