Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 05-17-2013, 05:57 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is there further point in not having Cain, TH, and JR all revealing? If we got even/odd killers, I'd presume that someone should have a correlating role with CMD.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 05:58 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A good roleblocker, or a someone who says we'll die if we target him at night?

Oh boy.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And if there is a correlating roleblocker, why wouldn't have they come forward saying that they blocked someone and correspondingly a townie didn't die that night?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-17-2013, 06:01 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everybody already knows who I am. I'm JJJ. I'm the editor of the Daily Bugle and I write the articles. And yes he was my first choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
A good roleblocker, or a someone who says we'll die if we target him at night?

Oh boy.
Eh....but CMD's RB choices are strange. Using the RB on day 1 is generally a stupid town move. Especially in a role madness game. And then his night 3 action happens to be Cigars who doesn't have a night action and can confirm or deny....

But, yeah, if McGee is who he says he is isn't really a help to the town other than being a vote.
Old 05-17-2013, 06:02 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Convenient that Cigs can't corroborate your story as he doesn't have a night role. Ugh.

Looks like CMD vs McGee is a gut call.
Yeah, but if you go back and read about Broth's death I'm pretty sure that little nugget meshes with my story.
Old 05-17-2013, 06:04 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Eh....but CMD's RB choices are strange. Using the RB on day 1 is generally a stupid town move. Especially in a role madness game. And then his night 3 action happens to be Cigars who doesn't have a night action and can confirm or deny....

But, yeah, if McGee is who he says he is isn't really a help to the town other than being a vote.
Um, I only get to use my power every other night, so hell yes I'm going to use it every shot I get and role-block the dude that lays low and doesn't say jack **** on day 1.

And then it's not my fault Cigaro was still an enigma wrapped in a little blonde riddle at that point.
Old 05-17-2013, 06:04 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mystique would have so much fuckwit potential in a game like this. /randomthought
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Yeah, but if you go back and read about Broth's death I'm pretty sure that little nugget meshes with my story.
Someone else will know this, do either Venom or Carnage ever kill with webs? I'd assume not, and if not, then I'll believe CMD for the time being.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-17-2013, 06:06 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's a good point. I tend to believe now.

Quote:
Um, I only get to use my power every other night, so hell yes I'm going to use it every shot I get and role-block the dude that lays low and doesn't say jack **** on day 1.

And then it's not my fault Cigaro was still an enigma wrapped in a little blonde riddle at that point.
It doesn't make sense to use it night 1 though. Not at all. Assuming everyone had a role you were way more likely to target a town aligned player. You did and it is likely Broth died because of you.

I mean, I'm not the guy to talk bc I was all set to kill Iron Man, but still.
Old 05-17-2013, 06:08 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I highly doubt Broth would have used a commute night one.
Old 05-17-2013, 06:10 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Spidey should be a jailkeeper.

Freakin' good guys plotting against good guys. Vidae kills Gonzo. Drew supposedly got Broth killed. And Rob almost killed Ironman.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 05-17-2013, 06:11 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had a miniature exchange when I first thought exactly what Drew claimed after broth's death, but then vidae mentioned Venom and I do believe he can use webs. The way it was written, my first thought was exactly what Drew claimed.

Of course, he might have just taken that thought and run with it. Maybe. I don't know. I want Cain around.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 06:12 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Spidey should be a jailkeeper.

Freakin' good guys plotting against good guys. Vidae kills Gonzo. Drew supposedly got Broth killed. And Rob almost killed Ironman.
But I killed Venom! I am wise beyond my years!
Old 05-17-2013, 06:13 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I highly doubt Broth would have used a commute night one.
Makes about as much sense as you blocking someone or Vidae killing someone on N1.

Either way, if he commuted, I think that blocks him from all night actions, so even if he did get blocked, he wouldn't have been affected. He must not have used it (and Grizz threw the webbing in anyway since Drew blocked his inaction), or Drew is lying.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 05-17-2013, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

A quick google search tells me that Venom does, in fact, use webs. Blergh.
Old 05-17-2013, 06:14 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Makes about as much sense as you blocking someone or Vidae killing someone on N1.

Either way, if he commuted, I think that blocks him from all night actions, so even if he did get blocked, he wouldn't have been affected. He must not have used it (and Grizz threw the webbing in anyway since Drew blocked his inaction), or Drew is lying.
Hey, I take pictures for a living. Critical thinking isn't my strongpoint.
Old 05-17-2013, 06:16 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

When I first saw the webbing, I thought Venom. Venom retained Spidey's abilities from his contact with him.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 05-17-2013, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Ugh. This is a tough call. I'll say this, if CMD is lying, that was a very astute catch in Broth's write up.
Old 05-17-2013, 06:19 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Isn't Venom like an evil Spider-Man. I would assume he would kill with webs too.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 05-17-2013, 06:20 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

TH, JR, reveal yourselves!

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-17-2013, 06:20 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
I already did.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 05-17-2013, 06:21 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
JR revealed as JJJ.
Old 05-17-2013, 06:21 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
But I killed Venom! I am wise beyond my years!
You fricken nut! You're just lucky you have bad aim.

Seriously though, is nobody going to step forward to explain how their action deflected Rob's kill onto Venom?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
You fricken nut! You're just lucky you have bad aim.

Seriously though, is nobody going to step forward to explain how their action deflected Rob's kill onto Venom?
I should've just taken the credit outright! I'm pretty sure it was TH though.