Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 05-17-2013, 07:03 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think waiting for Cain is the right play. I am still leaning McGee I think, but we need to hear what he has to say.

I'm also okay with killing someone of the town's choice tonight, but if we can't agree a consensus then I am not going to act.
Old 05-17-2013, 07:03 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
I don't want Rob going after anyone. Its the only way to ensure he isn't an SK.
Well, D could investigate me, but I'd prefer not acting as well.
Old 05-17-2013, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Well, D could investigate me, but I'd prefer not acting as well.
At the same time, D could end up dead tonight, you end up killing someone, and the question remains. Whereas you not killing should open up D to investigate someone else.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 07:08 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't want Rob going after anyone. Its the only way to ensure he isn't an SK.
That would be the correct move. If he kills this night we kill him tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 07:24 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
At the same time, D could end up dead tonight, you end up killing someone, and the question remains. Whereas you not killing should open up D to investigate someone else.
D is safe as long as ole Remi is around.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 07:34 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can the Godfather kill when his goons are gone?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 07:34 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Misplaced parentheses in above posts. Ach.

Anyway, I'm on the road to Rochester, so my checking in could be spotty.
What are you doing going to Roc? You still owe me that trash plate.

Also I just spent $820 on Blinds and Curtains... **** me in the face with a giant pink ****.

Since all that needed to come out before I reveal my role. I am Professor X... and I am going to die tonight because I am the Watcher.
Old 05-17-2013, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Can the Godfather kill when his goons are gone?
Yup. I am almost sure of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post

Also I just spent $820 on Blinds and Curtains... **** me in the face with a giant pink ****.

Since all that needed to come out before I reveal my role. I am Professor X... and I am going to die tonight because I am the Watcher.
1. Garbage plates are the ****.
2. Who did you watch and what were your findings each day?
Old 05-17-2013, 07:40 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

It is you who owes me the garbage plate! Kill Cain! But seriously maybe we should kill Cain.

(My friends band is opening for New Found Glory is why I'm here. This middle band sucks is why I'm on the forum)
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 07:40 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Godfather usually can kill even if his goons are alive. They usually don't but they can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 07:42 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Night 1 - D-Unit - I saw CMD and Rufus here but without any knowledge I couldn't act on it.

Night 2 - McGee - I figured he was Cy and wanted to see who would target him. Apparently because I am X he didn't kill me that night being a paranoid gun owner (which is why I also brought it up to him day 3... trying to hint I knew)

Night 3 - Rob - No one.
Old 05-17-2013, 07:45 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Drew and McGee are lying.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unvote: McGee
Vote: CMD

CMD said he was chilling with Broth...

Sig by Matthew Jones
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
If we believe IBC, it appears that way.
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Pretty sure McGee is what he says he is... I got the PM from Grizz saying I almost died that night.
Old 05-17-2013, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Although actually I guess it doesn't matter which one we go with based on IBC's post.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-17-2013, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Pretty sure McGee is what he says he is... I got the PM from Grizz saying I almost died that night.
Why did you escape though? I don't get it. Maybe it's because i know nothing about comics/Prof X?
Old 05-17-2013, 07:48 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Night 1 - D-Unit - I saw CMD and Rufus here but without any knowledge I couldn't act on it.

Night 2 - McGee - I figured he was Cy and wanted to see who would target him. Apparently because I am X he didn't kill me that night being a paranoid gun owner (which is why I also brought it up to him day 3... trying to hint I knew)

Night 3 - Rob - No one.
Well there's a disparity since it was TH (Gambit) who enabled the kill on Rufus. Also Rob was the one who wanted to kill me, so you should've seen him. I don't see how watching me would've allowed you to see Rufus die.
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Why did you escape though? I don't get it. Maybe it's because i know nothing about comics/Prof X?
I think its because I am X and he is Cy... I could be wrong though.
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Well there's a disparity since it was TH (Gambit) who enabled the kill on Rufus. Also Rob was the one who wanted to kill me, so you should've seen him. I don't see how watching me would've allowed you to see Rufus die.
I tried to kill you night 2
Old 05-17-2013, 07:49 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I watched you Night one... Night two was the night Rob targeted you.
Old 05-17-2013, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You mean Punisher, his claim?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-17-2013, 07:50 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Unvote: McGee
Vote: CMD

CMD said he was chilling with Broth...
He could be trying to set up CMD. But I think he made a mistake. TH sent the kill deflector. Not CMD. So seeing CMD at the scene doesn't match up to our current story.
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not Cyclops. I knew you'd think I was, but I'm not him.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

CMD (4): McGee, Cain, JR, Cigaro
McGee (3): CMD, D-Unit

With 8 alive, 5 votes are needed for a lynch.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote