Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 05-17-2013, 07:51 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I watched you Night one... Night two was the night Rob targeted you.
OK, still piecing this together then...
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Although wait, what is Rufus supposedly doing visiting D-Unit on the first night?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
You mean Punisher, his claim?
Don't know I wasn't here during the claim... So I am not sure.
Old 05-17-2013, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unvote: CMD

Sig by Matthew Jones
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Although wait, what is Rufus supposedly doing visiting D-Unit on the first night?
I don't see the ability just the target.
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

CMD (3): McGee, Cain, JR
McGee (2): CMD, D-Unit

With 8 alive, 5 votes are needed for a lynch.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let CMD talk. Mafia, don't hammer it in please.
Old 05-17-2013, 07:53 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Yeah, Rufus was the framer. I didn't get my results from my vidae investigation. So I was role blocked.
Old 05-17-2013, 07:54 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I don't see the ability just the target.
Yes, but Broth's kill has been previously attributed to Venom. Yet you're saying Venom was with D-Unit.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-17-2013, 07:54 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Let CMD talk. Mafia, don't hammer it in please.
Agreed. I guess Rufus was framing D? And then Carnage killed Broth?
Old 05-17-2013, 07:55 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Role Blocker was jvig. He should've been the one visiting me on Night 1.
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't lied about one thing in this game.
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yes, but Broth's kill has been previously attributed to Venom. Yet you're saying Venom was with D-Unit.
If we believe IBC:

- D was role blocked by CMD and framed by Rufus
- Broth was killed by jvig
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Role Blocker was jvig. He should've been the one visiting me on Night 1.
CMD is also a roleblocker. And that is our conundrum.
Old 05-17-2013, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Does Carnage use webs?
Old 05-17-2013, 07:57 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
If we believe IBC:

- D was role blocked by CMD and framed by Rufus
- Broth was killed by jvig
Can the mafia have 2 role blockers in a game this small? Jvig (Carnage) was the role blocker we lynched on Day 3.
Old 05-17-2013, 07:58 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
In games I run the Mafia gets to use their abilities and then the faction gets a kill which a member of the Mafia is designated to do the kill.

So if Grizz is following suit I assume that Venom framed D and killed Broth.
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Can the mafia have 2 role blockers in a game this small? Jvig (Carnage) was the role blocker we lynched on Day 3.
CMD has claimed town aligned odd night role blocker. He claimed to block Broth night one and used the fact that he was wrapped in webs as proof. Hence my question, does Carnage kills with webs?
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
CMD is also a roleblocker. And that is our conundrum.
Yeah, he's the good one. The bad one died. Jvig.
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

This is on Carnage's wiki page;

Quote:
shape-shifting abilities, allows him to project a web-like substance from any part of his body including the formation of weapons
Maybe that's it?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-17-2013, 07:59 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not understanding why I'm all of a sudden considered a liar or suspect. I told y'all I visited Broth and so did Rufus so that's why Cain would have seen us together or whatever.
Old 05-17-2013, 07:59 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lots of contradiction here. Just remember that none of it says I'm bad.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 08:00 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I wouldn't rule out Jack of All trades or there actually being two with there being so many power roles.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Yeah, he's the good one. The bad one died. Jvig.

Well, yeah. But that doesnt mean CMD didnt target you night one. Youw ere suspicious to many. He claims Broth, a good guy anyway.

Quote:
This is on Carnage's wiki page;

Maybe that's it?
Maybe....idk. This is interesting.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:02 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
I'm not understanding why I'm all of a sudden considered a liar or suspect. I told y'all I visited Broth and so did Rufus so that's why Cain would have seen us together or whatever.
But he targeted D, right?

Does TH have anything to do with this? We know he deflected him once. Or am I off base here?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote