Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 05-17-2013, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Oh right. Rufus (Venom)... Jvig (Carnage). Still... what an awful plan for the mafia to concoct on Night 1. Hoping that a 2nd investigator exists and would investigate me. AND I wonder who they thought Broth was to want to kill him on Night 1.
With Broth probably just viewed him as an easy kill that wouldn't be watched.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:23 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
So at least y'all will know Cain is lying and that he is almost definitely the godfather.
Seriously.. How can CMD be at both Broth and Me on Night 1?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 08:24 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Seriously.. How can CMD be at both Broth and Me on Night 1?
Have you not read the last page at all?
Old 05-17-2013, 08:25 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Have you not read the last page at all?
What? He's the town ***** and just bounces around from house to house?
Old 05-17-2013, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mafia have in the past used their ability on one player and kill another on the same night. TH and JR have confirmed.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:27 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Mafia have in the past used their ability on one player and kill another on the same night. TH and JR have confirmed.
I think Cigaro as well.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:28 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Man if CMD is evil... I'm so gullable.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:29 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

So we're just gonna keep Punisher alive? He'll probably kill tonight. 1 time ability or something.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:31 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Rob, if CMD is good. Kill Cain tonight. Tomorrow we lynch McGee.

If CMD is bad, don't kill.
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're the only one with any sense right now D. Build me the Iron Spider suit so I can get the fugg out of here before these brainwashed heroes fall victim to some desperate baddies.
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CMD and Cain have opposing reports of where CMD was on night one. One of them has to be mafia, it comes down to who you trust more. McGee isn't off the hook, but the CMD v. Cain issue needs to be settled as soon as possible.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Rob, if CMD is good. Kill Cain tonight. Tomorrow we lynch McGee.
I'm hesitant to do this because then people could still claim I am the SK. But if the whole town wants it then it shall be done.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:33 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I'm hesitant to do this because then people could still claim I am the SK. But if the whole town wants it then it shall be done.
I will investigate you.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:33 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
So we're just gonna keep Punisher alive? He'll probably kill tonight. 1 time ability or something.
D at this point I don't know what to tell you... I think McGee is good. I am sure you have a hard time trusting me considering that I was all on you yesterday and I wouldn't blame you there. I have had this information for two days now and it wasn't until you lead the train on jvig that I could be sure. Right now all I know is what I saw and that leaves my suspicions on CMD..
Old 05-17-2013, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
I will investigate you.
If the town agrees then I am okay with it. But I want everyone's buy in before I kill anyone.
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No, don't try and kill Cain. He came up good to D, so if he's mafia he's the the GF and bulletproof. Don't try and kill anyone.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
No, don't try and kill Cain. He came up good to D, so if he's mafia he's the the GF and bulletproof. Don't try and kill anyone.
That's true. Excellent point. I won't kill.
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Um can we lynch Cain instead and if he's good get me tonight? I'd like to at least get one more quickie in with MJ before Spidey gets squashed.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

And no, I don't like your continued willingness to be used as a weapon by the town.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-17-2013, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
And no, I don't like your continued willingness to be used as a weapon by the town.
I really don't have the most leverage....I'd rather not kill, be cleared by D and not have to deal with you anymore, Cigars.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:36 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Yeah good point.

Plan re-arranged.

If CMD is good...
Rob kill McGee
Town Lynch Cain
I investigate Rob

If CMD is bad...
Rob don't kill
I investigate McGee
Old 05-17-2013, 08:37 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Let me ask you guys this. Who is more likely to be a safe claim for the godfather? Professor x or Spidey?
Old 05-17-2013, 08:38 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Nevermind, I made up a bad plan.
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Let me ask you guys this. Who is more likely to be a safe claim for the godfather? Professor x or Spidey?
You aren't necessarily the GF though....
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Excellent Point!!!