Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 05-17-2013, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Nevermind, I made up a bad plan.
I say, no kill for me. And obviously I wouldn't mind if you clear me tonight.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:39 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
You aren't necessarily the GF though....
Cain is the one we're suggesting as the GF. He turned up good in my investigation. CMD is just claiming to be a role blocker. Makes sense for Spidey to have that role too. Using his web to stop actions.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 08:40 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah good point.

Plan re-arranged.

If CMD is good...
Rob kill McGee
Town Lynch Cain
I investigate Rob

If CMD is bad...
Rob don't kill
I investigate McGee
Yeah have fun investigating me.

DON'T TARGET ME. PERIOD. Lynch me tomorrow all you want, but if you lynx a good guy and then target me, that's 3 good guys gone, not including mafia kill.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes, but he's an odd-night roleblocker. Which is an odd role, because there's no equivalent role according to the claims out there.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Cain is the one we're suggesting as the GF. He turned up good in my investigation. CMD is just claiming to be a role blocker. Makes sense for Spidey to have that role too. Using his web to stop actions.
Yeah, that was kinda my point though. Nobody is accusing CMD of being GF because he hasn't been investigated and come up good. He could just be regular scum.
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But really don't lynch me because I'm good.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Yeah, dont target McGee, D. That would be an awful plan.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:42 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys have the godfather dead to rights here and you're gonna let him off the hook to lynch a good guy who you think is some goon. You guys think like the Hulk talks.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:44 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, that was kinda my point though. Nobody is accusing CMD of being GF because he hasn't been investigated and come up good. He could just be regular scum.
No but that was CMD's point. A good cover for GF's safe claim could EASILY be Professor X.

unvote: McGee
Vote: Cain

I'll investigate Spidey. You don't kill. That will clear you. Lynch McGee tomorrow.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:45 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Yeah, dont target McGee, D. That would be an awful plan.
I realized that when I said bad plan. But my new plan is awesome!
Old 05-17-2013, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

CMD (4): McGee, Cain, JR, Cigaro
McGee (1): CMD
Cain (1): D-Unit

With 8 alive, 5 votes are needed for a lynch.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 08:46 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

vote: unvote McGee

vote: lynch Cain
Old 05-17-2013, 08:47 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't buy CMD's role claim. There was an even and odd vigilante. Why would there only be an odd night role blocker but no even night blocker. Also, good ones are usually called jailkeepers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 08:47 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

If we have a chance at getting the GF now, I'd rather take the chance on that than Spidey. GF can kill. Spidey won't.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I don't buy CMD's role claim. There was an even and odd vigilante. Why would there only be an odd night role blocker but no even night blocker. Also, good ones are usually called jailkeepers.
This is where I am at as well.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:48 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Then who is the GF?
Old 05-17-2013, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
If we have a chance at getting the GF now, I'd rather take the chance on that than Spidey. GF can kill. Spidey won't.
This makes no sense. If CMD is scum, he can kill. Is the GF a better nab than some goon, absolutely. But, I don't feel comfortable taking a stab at guessing the GF when I really think CMD is lying and is scum.
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Driving home from work. I guess this action will force me to check in periodically. But my full time at the comp is gone now.
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Then who is the GF?
Maybe Drew is iunno.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Worst town ever.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

TH, what do you think? We are the hold outs here. I'm close to dropping the hammer, but I want to let you get some thoughts out if you have them.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:51 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Someone kill J tonight. I can't believe y'all are buying that he wanted to be JJJ. Then lynch Cain tomorrow.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I ain't killing anyone.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:53 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Someone kill J tonight. I can't believe y'all are buying that he wanted to be JJJ. Then lynch Cain tomorrow.
Who else makes sense as an article writer?

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 05-17-2013, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Could it be Grizz writing them? I gotta be honest, I've barely read them.