Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 05-14-2013, 04:52 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am going to be painting the house again tonight. I am going to try to check in as much as I can but I cannot promise anything.
Old 05-14-2013, 04:52 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To answer IBC's question, I'm assuming he put a limiter on roles. More likely there are a plenty of xShot or Even/Odd Night powers.

McGee is probably good too, but serious McGee always draws my attention. ALWAYS.

I like the D attacking. Seeing how people react to that is just as helpful as a lynch for me.

Oh, and <333 Jviggy!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I'm off to take a nap so if something gets reached in an hour thats why i didn't vote. I'm not sure D is as evil as he is just being crazy D-Unit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will say that TH and I are for whatever reason hardly on the same side, and since I'm good....
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
You won't back anything up because if you tried you would fail. Last game Woot came back evil but I said we should wait on lynch lynch until everyone talked. Keep making things up though.
Like I said. I don't have to back up anything. We all know you love to feed your ego and lead lynches even if it's just your hunch. YOU LOVE IT when we follow your hunch and you're right. YOU LOVE IT! Love it so much that you're willing to be bold and be wrong.

Your reaction here is really what is selling me though. Why you so mad bro? I'm here trying to talk things through. But you're jumping on a quick lynch again. *not surprising*
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 04:55 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

Gonzo (3): Vidae, Broth, Rob
D-Unit (3): JR, Gonzo, Cigaro
Fenikz (1): CMD
No Lynch (1): TH

With 14 alive, 8 votes are needed for a lynch.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 04:57 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
I will say that TH and I are for whatever reason hardly on the same side, and since I'm good....
But me and TH are always on the same side!

(For your information, I'm good)
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 05:01 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
But me and TH are always on the same side!

(For your information, I'm good)
Well I can't deny the power of McGee and TH together. Since Cap ate it, let's start our own threesome of New Avengers!
Old 05-14-2013, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Like I said. I don't have to back up anything. We all know you love to feed your ego and lead lynches even if it's just your hunch. YOU LOVE IT when we follow your hunch and you're right. YOU LOVE IT! Love it so much that you're willing to be bold and be wrong.

Your reaction here is really what is selling me though. Why you so mad bro? I'm here trying to talk things through. But you're jumping on a quick lynch again. *not surprising*
Yes being the second person to vote for you is me jumping on a quick lynch. You scrambling dawg.

BTW, D plays EXACTLY like this every time he is evil. I am not going to back that up though because I don't have to. You all know it is true.

Do you see how dumb that is D?
Old 05-14-2013, 05:04 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, not sure that increasing mafiosos would be the way to balance a game this size. While people fall back on power roles and the mafia knowing who is who, numbers are a big part of this game. The town outnumbering the mafia is a big advantage, and balances out the mafia knowing alignment. I fear misproportionately numbering the mafia to balance the game would break that dynamic. Its far more likely that we all got limited powers rather than losing a numbers advantage.

Maybe another mod could give their insight. Also interesting that D first came to that conclusion rather than the weaker powers one while supporting a D1 lynch.

Quote:
Woah, guy. If McGee is good, then that means I have to be good, which means, like, YOU'RE the bad guy!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 05-14-2013, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Increasing the mafia numbers works only to a certain extent. It can make up somewhat for a more powerful town, but it can't be forgotten that the mafia wants to control the vote. For instance if it were nearly 50/50 balance, the mafia would win after convincing the town to lynch just one or two good guys.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 05:09 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love the contradictory arguments D is bringing to the table. I need to lead a quick lynch to feed my ego but I also am apparently jumping on lynch trains looking for a quick lynch.
Old 05-14-2013, 05:14 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yes being the second person to vote for you is me jumping on a quick lynch. You scrambling dawg.

BTW, D plays EXACTLY like this every time he is evil. I am not going to back that up though because I don't have to. You all know it is true.

Do you see how dumb that is D?
A lot of guys have accused me of being evil without voting. Not only did you vote for me (quick lynch attempt), but you are literally mad and in full attack mode too. To me, you're hiding something.
Old 05-14-2013, 05:15 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Increasing the mafia numbers works only to a certain extent. It can make up somewhat for a more powerful town, but it can't be forgotten that the mafia wants to control the vote. For instance if it were nearly 50/50 balance, the mafia would win after convincing the town to lynch just one or two good guys.
Never thought about that.
Old 05-14-2013, 05:16 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I love the contradictory arguments D is bringing to the table. I need to lead a quick lynch to feed my ego but I also am apparently jumping on lynch trains looking for a quick lynch.
I must be the only one laughing here. Have you not hijacked this train in attempt to lead this quick lynch?

I hope when things are revealed that your ego will be totally shot.
Old 05-14-2013, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heading out from work, will be back online when I get home, probably around 7 PM EST. Play nice while I'm gone!

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 05:30 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

*tips over chair*

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 05-14-2013, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 05:46 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

While Grizz is away, I suggest we play scrabble.

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 05:51 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I used to be pro-no lynch, but towards the end of last mafia season I started to come around on lynching on day one.

I'm pretty sure Rufus denied my Facebook friend request once, so I'd be ok with giving him the boot!
Whoa whoa whoa, I don't have facebook....anymore. That said, I would never reject you.

Old 05-14-2013, 05:57 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will likely vote for D, but the way some of you talk...

I'm fine with people seeming sketchy, happens all the time. But when I feel that people are being manipulative, that's a bad feel man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
While Grizz is away, I suggest we play scrabble.
You're sicker than I thought.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 06:01 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who's up for a mass character reveal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 06:03 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post

You're sicker than I thought.
Using Q's as blanks and grabbing more than 7 tiles out of the bag, yeah that's me. **** don't matter any more after last night.

I'm a loose cannon now, Mcgee!

Old 05-14-2013, 06:12 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my power sucks but i do carry some weight

Vote:#CMD#

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 06:13 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Who's up for a mass character reveal?
I will say my #1 bad guy was Loki.

<333 Tom Hiddleston

A mass character reveal could help. You can assume the popular picks like Ironman would be good, and that people claiming less favorites would be using covers. That is, unless Grizz gave out aliases for them, since character claiming is legal. If that's the case, we'd be screwed. And it messes with the spirit of the game too.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.