Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 05-18-2013, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cain, why did you come up with the watcher thing involving CMD? Yes, it worked in getting CMD lynched, but you also forced yourself into an either/or situation, where either you or CMD would be evil. You could have just left as a CMD v. McGee lynch, and whoever survived would probably have ended up dead the next day.

To be honest coming into day I expected there to be two mafia members left and for Cain/whomever (I was thinking McGee), would rush the vote and force my to lynch a good guy.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cain knew JR was a lyncher which means all they had to do was get CMD lynched and then hit on their two mafia kills last night and they would have won. Unfortunately, TH foiled their plans...

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 03:54 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I redirected from myself to McGee last night. SORRY MCGEE!!!

I figured they'd assume I'd protect D, and leave myself open, so I switched things up. And in redirecting, I only target myself so I didn't run the risk of McGee killing me.

Glad I chose McGee, or else we wouldn't have known Rob was evil.

Vote: Cain
I didn't fully understand how your power worked because I was a little distracted last night, but what you did is more or less what I had hoped for. Hooray for TH!
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 03:56 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Excellent game play everyone! ...and I mean everyone (except vidae). lol jk. gg viddy.

Awesome write ups and game creation Grizz! One of my favorites for sure! I especially had fun since I was on the ropes on Day 1 and was able to survive and help save the town in the end.

Well deserved MVP TH! That was some bad ass play sir. Well played. Well played. Even saved us on the last night! Memorable moves.

Thanks again Grizz!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Cain knew JR was a lyncher which means all they had to do was get CMD lynched and then hit on their two mafia kills last night and they would have won. Unfortunately, TH foiled their plans...
I wanted Cigars! I was wary of TH. It was in interesting question though as to whether or not TH could use his power on himself.
Old 05-18-2013, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
True, I'm just saying CMD was likely to be lynched either today or tomorrow regardless.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-18-2013, 04:11 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 04:16 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jr being the closest thing to a townie makes all kinds of sense. I liked him and his role a lot, here.

As for Drew, I wouldn't want to discourage someone from having fun with their role like he did, but I just can't trust those things in a Grizz game.

Last edited by SuperMcGee : 05-18-2013 at 04:19 PM.
Old 05-18-2013, 04:25 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I played a **** game and the town still won! Woop woop! Good job guys.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 07:45 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
True, I'm just saying CMD was likely to be lynched either today or tomorrow regardless.
Correct... but I had to come up with some role.

Saying Role Cop would have screwed me... Saying Character Cop would have screwed me because I only knew JRs.

So I went with watcher. Said CMD went to D-Unit since I know D was role blocked that night and was honest about going to McGee on the second night.

I knew that all I needed was two people to believe in my story and trying to get the people that had things happen (D with the RB and McGee actually trying to shoot me) I felt like I just needed that.

And if Rob some how survived last night he could have potentially gone on to win.

All and all TH ****** us and played well... he mind ****** me last night as I knew he wasn't going to block D but I couldn't take the chance. Knowing he couldn't use it on McGee that left Cigaro and TH himself. We weren't sure if TH could use it on himself so we went with TH.

Good game all. Great game Grizz it was a ton of fun. Sorry to my mafia brethren I really felt we could have pulled it out but that damn TH (Also Gambit is like my favorite ever.)
Old 05-18-2013, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ha I was a commuter I thought for half a second "Hey I got two maybe I should use one on the first night. Nah who the hell would kill me night one."

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 08:15 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great game Grizz. Crazy that D almost got lynched day two.
Old 05-18-2013, 09:33 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Problem, villains??? :D

My first MVP, and my first game I've finished alive in!

Thanks all! Truthfully, it was Ironman, Wolverine, and Punisher who caused the death of Carnage, Venom, and Symbiolverine. All I did was guide their hands...er, claws...er, bullets. Plus, it was me who caused Wolverine to become infected, which gave the mafia a 2nd kill, and unfortunately Punisher died fixing my mistake. And while I don't take that move back, seeing as how it saved myself and Ironman, let Ironman get his investigation which led to the lynching of Carnage, and killed Venom, the mafia would have won because of it had I not selfishly redirected from myself.

I loved how Gambit was a redirector too, seeing as how redirecting could end up being good or bad. I was a gambit by name and by power.

Thanks, Grizz!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 09:44 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate you, TH!

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 09:54 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
I hate you, TH!
No one hates TH! NO ONE!

Old 05-18-2013, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, I had Cain dead to right day 1 and nobody listened to me!
Old 05-18-2013, 10:22 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

In my defense, there were some big names for safeclaims there. Maybe not Iron Man big, but there were some huge characters.

Old 05-18-2013, 10:23 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
No one hates TH! NO ONE!
I mean yeah, that's true. I can't stay mad at him, but still his actions were uncalled for.

Old 05-18-2013, 10:25 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
I mean yeah, that's true. I can't stay mad at him, but still his actions were uncalled for.
But you tried to kill me, sir!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I'm so good I knew you were evil before you were evil.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-18-2013, 10:35 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I'm convinced that nobody will vote for Cain unless they are 100% about it.

Quote:
In my defense, there were some big names for safeclaims there. Maybe not Iron Man big, but there were some huge characters.
I have no regrets over that argument. The pool was infinite here and you need balance in claiming.
Old 05-18-2013, 10:48 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
But you tried to kill me, sir!
Attempted murder? Now honestly, what s that? Do they give a Nobel prize for attempted chemistry? Do they?

Old 05-18-2013, 11:22 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I have to give you mad props for putting doubt in people's minds that Iron Man could've been a safe claim. Made it tough for me. I didn't think Grizz would make this game that bold, but I wouldn't have guessed Hulk would be a safe claim either. That's what ultimately made me not want to vote for Jvig.

So nice game play there.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 10:15 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Getting D to believe I was Hulk after investigating me and finding me evil was pretty hilarious. People actually somewhat backed off of me until Cain and Rob, who were on my own god damn team started jumping all over me. I mean it was smart to distance themselves from a dead man walking, but it would have been pretty funny had I gotten out of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 12:22 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Getting D to believe I was Hulk after investigating me and finding me evil was pretty hilarious. People actually somewhat backed off of me until Cain and Rob, who were on my own god damn team started jumping all over me. I mean it was smart to distance themselves from a dead man walking, but it would have been pretty funny had I gotten out of that.
I couldn't understand that. Investigators should stick to their results no matter what and deal with the consequences later. If you are going to believe every BS story you might as well just have a townie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote