Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 05-14-2013, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
if its anything like the real game, if we vote no on a mission team, the next guy gets to be the leader. If we vote no 5 times on the mission team, we would lose the game, spies win.
Exactly this. Also you can't technically vote until RobS makes his choice official.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 08:44 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Broth, how many missions need to be failed for the resistance to lose the game?
Old 05-14-2013, 08:44 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it is first to three wins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 08:45 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

5? Oh thank goodness.

The spies undoubtedly want to be a part of the team the first time around. If I were them, I'd vote to pass it so everyone would think me good and vote me in every time. Then when the 3rd person gets added, vote no. They'll assume the new person was the bad guy. Then when it goes back to 2 people, vote no and win 3-1 for the spies. It's of the utmost importance that they get a guy in this round cause they could win it that way.

Or maybe that strategy is out the window for them now with this post.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I think it is first to three wins.
Yes the first team to three successes or three fails wins the game. AKA best of 5

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 05-14-2013, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, I'm definitely good. I am taking TH with me on mission and I want to go.

vote: Yes
Old 05-14-2013, 08:54 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote: Yes

I think this will come out a success regardless, so we shouldn't place too much value on this.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 05-14-2013, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Send us on our way, JR. I know you are around!
Old 05-14-2013, 09:04 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, I don't know if either of you are spies. But you aren't dumb enough to fail it the first time around so I'll take the easy win.

vote yes

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 05-14-2013, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

VOTE TEAM TITAN HOPE AND ROBS

Yes = 3 (RobS, TH, JR)
No = 0

The team passes TH and RobS should send their pass or fails to me ASAP

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 05-14-2013, 09:29 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

The team of RobS and TH attempted to infiltrate and hack the government's computer mainframe as the walk into the long corridor with white walls and stainless steel floors the TH punches the guards in the face incapacitating them instantly. Rob picks the lock and both enter the mainframe and throw in the powerful electromagnet and attempt to turn it on...

Success: 1
Fail: 0
jrdrylie is the leader of this round this is a three person round.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 05-14-2013, 09:33 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

I'm the leader. Who wants it?

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 05-14-2013, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Well, I'm good. I'm pretty sure TH is also good unless he voted to pass the mission as a cover.
Old 05-14-2013, 09:36 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Well, I'm good. I'm pretty sure TH is also good unless he voted to pass the mission as a cover.
If one of you is a spy, that is the smart move.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 05-14-2013, 09:46 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Its a 3 Round, so JR undoubtedly will want to go. Both Rob and I will want to go as well.

Also, how long do we want to wait on Gonzo?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 05-14-2013, 09:54 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Its a 3 Round, so JR undoubtedly will want to go. Both Rob and I will want to go as well.

Also, how long do we want to wait on Gonzo?
Interesting... The fact that you guys succeeded in the mission doesn't mean you are both resistance. Watching the videos in the sign up thread, spies voted to pass the first mission.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 05-14-2013, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Interesting... The fact that you guys succeeded in the mission doesn't mean you are both resistance. Watching the videos in the sign up thread, spies voted to pass the first mission.
I mean, the assumption that we both want to go would still be correct, spy or not.
Old 05-14-2013, 10:06 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I mean, the assumption that we both want to go would still be correct, spy or not.
Yes but I'm not sure I'm comfortable with both of you going. One of you could be a spy, vote to fail, and make me look like a spy. I got the worst mission to be the leader.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 05-14-2013, 10:19 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Yeah, its tricky. This is why I said the first mission would succeed and we couldn't take much from it. Both sides would vote yes.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 05-15-2013, 12:10 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got done work. Good work TH and Rob on the pass.
Old 05-15-2013, 06:42 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

My deciscion is made. I will go on this mission with Renji and TH.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 05-15-2013, 06:52 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The thing is this:

Spys rarely fail the first mission. So no inconclusive information can be gotten from the first round.

For me jrd and TH going on the mission, id have to wait before voting on seeing how the others act.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 07:30 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Renji JR and TH is the team feel free to vote.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 05-15-2013, 07:38 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

I'm the leader of this mission so of course I'm voting yes

Vote Yes

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 05-15-2013, 08:37 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I know this mission will fail because I am good.

vote: no