Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 05-15-2013, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
well im pretty confident you are good. if we actually say Gonzo is bad, we win this game anyways.
This is true. I mean, Gonzo has to be bad unless he had a massive brain fart.
Old 05-15-2013, 05:16 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rob, Renji, and me is the team I want. But if you send JR, and you fail, then it pretty much sums up that JR is Gonzo's accomplice.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 05:18 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unless Renji just sold out his ally to gain favor with the rest of us, so I guess we can't rule anything out.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 05-15-2013, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im not smart enough for that. if that was true, i wouldnt have needed to stop the last mission, cause i was on the team anyways. in my experience with the game, resistance have a harder time winning than spies

but yea, ill send TH Rob and me.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You are ******** Renji. I guess me trying to speed up the game means I am for sure evil. Everyone who voted yes to Rob yesterday must be evil too! I saw the game stall so I changed my vote. The only people who know who is evil are the baddies. You clearly did not actually want to go after I called you out. I am certain as a town we will win this anyway since I can't see Renji blowing it for the spies with him as leader. In any case I am not concerned, eventually you all will figure out I am good.
Old 05-15-2013, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TH Rob and Renji is the team being voted on

Yes (0)
No (1) - JR

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yesterday was sending to people on the mission. we have 3 good people and 2 bad people. So that was fine if they were the other two good.

Now today we have 3 on the mission. So we HAD to get 3 good people on the team. just sending 3 people on their when you are good means that there is one bad person left on the team and it is definitely going to fail.

i really dont know why you are being so hostile really. just calm down and be civil

Old 05-15-2013, 06:40 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I vote yes .

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 05-15-2013, 06:51 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

yes is my vote

Old 05-15-2013, 06:54 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yes for me as well.
Old 05-15-2013, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
TH Rob and Renji is the team being voted on

Yes (3) - Renji, TH , Rob
No (1) - JR
Send me your success or fails please

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 05-15-2013, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

The Resistance caught wind of a supply depot that was advertised as a doll factory that actually made parts for the governments new top secret weapon made specifically to detect resistance transmitters. This could not stand if the resistance would have any chance at defeating the oppressive government. Once again Titan Hope bashed the two guards over the head with a cricket bat knocking them unconscious while Renji Rerouted the security system. RobS planted the C4 in strategic places around the factory for maximum destruction. Then one of the team pulled the fire alarm to clear the room of security and the sprinkler system went off ....

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 05-15-2013, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Success 2
Fail 0

TitanHope is now the Leader

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 05-15-2013, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Yay. Lets end this, TH.
Old 05-15-2013, 08:44 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I select me, Rob, and Renji!

And I vote yes!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 05-15-2013, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

yes let's end this

17,000 posts is a lot.
Old 05-15-2013, 08:55 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
17,000 posts is a lot.
Holy cannoli! Congrats, brotha!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 05-15-2013, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Holy cannoli! Congrats, brotha!
Thanks.

Btw, Gonzo had a truly awesome Broth up this game. Legendary really.
Old 05-15-2013, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Thanks.

Btw, Gonzo had a truly awesome Broth up this game. Legendary really.
Me not being around for the start of the game doomed me. I was not going to be picked for anything so I was ******. I really did just change my vote to speed things up. Nobody was talking and we were going nowhere. Oh well.
Old 05-15-2013, 09:02 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

This was a good game though, Broth. I enjoyed the concept a lot.
Old 05-15-2013, 09:11 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I reluctantly vote yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Good man, JR.
Old 05-15-2013, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

I vote no because you can all go **** yourselves :)
Old 05-15-2013, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

The Resistance was in the government capital. Kidnapping the leader of the government would lead to ultimate victory as the plan that TitanHope had advised comes to fruition. They watch as the Grand Leader gets into his up armored stretch limo and he turns into the clutches of the resistance. A few explosions and pelvic thrusts later the government crumbles ushering the era of a new independent nation.

RESISTANCE WINS

Ok guy good game by all. I like this concept as it is a good way to give people who die early in standard mafia games something to do. As to that I would like to know what you liked and what you didn't like as well as what needs to be fixed for future iterations of this game.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 05-15-2013, 09:29 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Even though the resistance won, I think it'd be better to play as a spy. Seems like it'd be easy to win because online, it's just a "he said, she said" deal. Probably easier to root out the spies in person.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.