Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 12-13-2013, 07:32 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
If Winston didn't have the rape accusation hovering around him, he might be a generational prospect at QB.

Think Jamarcus Russell physical talent with the work ethic of Drew Brees and the football mind of Aaron Rodgers.

No lie, if Winston was eligible for the 2014 draft, he's the odds on bet to go #1 overall.

The Jameis hypetrain has been rolling since October.

If Bridgewater has serious pro aspirations, now is the time to leave Louisville.
He's a rail but I think he could bulk up to 215-218# predraft if he commits to it.

RG3 was talking that mess too about going back to school after he won the Heisman. Bridgwater is coming out.
No no no stop it. please. Every year now it seems there is a once in a generation prospect.

Last edited by SolidGold : 12-13-2013 at 07:34 PM.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 08:11 PM    (permalink
Camp Arm
Rookie

Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lod01 View Post
Dude is a beanpole. Needs 25 lbs minimum. He needs to go back. The only thing in his favor regarding his size is that the new NFL won't let him get KOed like he would have in the previous years.

Regarding Carr, I see David Carr deux. Remember that David Carr lit it up in college then showed that he had absolutely no clue when he got to the NFL. Even when Kubiak came to the Texans, he couldn't teach the guy. Everyone blamed everything but the kitchen sink on Carr's failure when in fact he was the failure. Got him WR's - fail, got him an OL - fail, got him RBs - fail, upgraded the D - fail, got him new coaches - final fail. GTFO, Carr.
Staying in college is not needed for him to gain weight, getting him in a NFL weight room with nutrition plans will.
Camp Arm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 09:47 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camp Arm View Post
Staying in college is not needed for him to gain weight, getting him in a NFL weight room with nutrition plans will.
He will throw on 10 lbs before the combine and the questions will die. Another whole year just to put on weight is silly. No better time for him to go than now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 10:32 PM    (permalink
fredder
Veteran

fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If Winston didn't have the rape accusation hovering around him, he might be a generational prospect at QB.

Think Jamarcus Russell physical talent with the work ethic of Drew Brees and the football mind of Aaron Rodgers.

No lie, if Winston was eligible for the 2014 draft, he's the odds on bet to go #1 overall.

The Jameis hypetrain has been rolling since October.

If Bridgewater has serious pro aspirations, now is the time to leave Louisville.
He's a rail but I think he could bulk up to 215-218# predraft if he commits to it.

RG3 was talking that mess too about going back to school after he won the Heisman. Bridgwater is coming out.
I'm assuming the Winston comments are an attempt at trolling.
fredder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 12:54 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredder View Post
I'm assuming the Winston comments are an attempt at trolling.
Jameis would easily be the #1 pick if he were in this draft.
Old 12-14-2013, 01:00 AM    (permalink
fredder
Veteran

fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Jameis would easily be the #1 pick if he were in this draft.
I was referring to the part about him being some kind of genetically engineered super QB. Also the fact that FUNBUNCHER posted about how he was mad about people saying Clowney could be the next LT in high school and then he goes and posts this after Jameis' first year in college. Just a tad hypocritical.

I agree though that at this point Jameis would be the consensus #1 pick.
fredder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 01:02 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredder View Post
I was referring to the part about him being some kind of genetically engineered super QB. Also the fact that FUNBUNCHER posted about how he was mad about people saying Clowney could be the next LT in high school and then he goes and posts this after Jameis' first year in college. Just a tad hypocritical.

I agree though that at this point Jameis would be the consensus #1 pick.
gotcha. 10char
Old 12-14-2013, 01:11 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I reserve the right to hype a prospect until such time he starts to suck. Then I will bash him mercilessly.

I feel confident in saying Jameis Winston won't tank next season to protect his body.
Old 12-14-2013, 02:00 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I am a football fan.

I feel confident in saying Jameis Winston won't tank next season to protect his body.
You never know. :P
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 12:41 AM    (permalink
87Canes
Rookie

87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Bridgewater is a 3rd pick or less.
87Canes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 04:16 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm back in love with Teddy after he violated the Hurricanes.
He's every bit a franchise QB and I don't have a problem with the Aaron Rodgers comparisons either.

The announcers during the game commented that Teddy had gained 30# since he signed with Louisville, but lost 10# this past offseason because of some issue with his jaw(?).

If he can get to 208-215# by the draft, I'll feel more comfortable about his being the #1 overall prospect.
Old 12-29-2013, 04:25 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm back in love with Teddy after he violated the Hurricanes.
He's every bit a franchise QB and I don't have a problem with the Aaron Rodgers comparisons either.

The announcers during the game commented that Teddy had gained 30# since he signed with Louisville, but lost 10# this past offseason because of some issue with his jaw(?).

If he can get to 208-215# by the draft, I'll feel more comfortable about his being the #1 overall prospect.
I'm guessing his jaw was wired shut for awhile after he had cosmetic surgery during the offseason.

Regarding his size, I'm not worried at all. He's shown no prior injury problems, he's not a scrambler, and its only becoming safer and safer for quarterbacks in the pocket. Obviously he's still going to take his fair share of hard hits, but I think he'll be able to stomach them fine, particularly after spending time in a NFL S&C program.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 08:36 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Please Tampa, find a damn way to get him. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO WIN 4 games!
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 11:58 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I'm pretty convinced by that game. He looks the part. I still think his is smaller and skinnier than I'd like but as said injuries haven't been an issue so far. He needs to put on some good weight before the combine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 03:13 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
Please Tampa, find a damn way to get him. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO WIN 4 games!
You're already ready to get off the Glennon bandwagon?
Old 12-29-2013, 03:42 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
You're already ready to get off the Glennon bandwagon?
I think Glennon has proven himself as a QB the Bucs can build around. He has gotten valuable game experience. I guess it all depends on if the current coaching staff gets canned.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 03:53 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
I think Glennon has proven himself as a QB the Bucs can build around. He has gotten valuable game experience. I guess it all depends on if the current coaching staff gets canned.

I believe Ken Whisenhurst is a perfect head coach for Glennon if Schairo is canned.
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 03:55 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Yeah I'm pretty convinced by that game. He looks the part. I still think his is smaller and skinnier than I'd like but as said injuries haven't been an issue so far. He needs to put on some good weight before the combine.
As long as he gets rid of football quicker he will be all right for now. Not sure if he has frame to bulk up but his passing skills are too good to ignore. Indeed.
Old 12-29-2013, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Think he has the makings of a superstar. Of all the QB's that have come out the past 4 years I put him a tier below Newton and Luck.
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 04:19 PM    (permalink
MiWolves
Rookie

MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lod01 View Post
Dude is a beanpole. Needs 25 lbs minimum. He needs to go back. The only thing in his favor regarding his size is that the new NFL won't let him get KOed like he would have in the previous years.

Regarding Carr, I see David Carr deux. Remember that David Carr lit it up in college then showed that he had absolutely no clue when he got to the NFL. Even when Kubiak came to the Texans, he couldn't teach the guy. Everyone blamed everything but the kitchen sink on Carr's failure when in fact he was the failure. Got him WR's - fail, got him an OL - fail, got him RBs - fail, upgraded the D - fail, got him new coaches - final fail. GTFO, Carr.
Uh what the hell are you talking about. He got pummeled due to his o-line sucking horribly. Four years of getting constantly pummeled will hurt the way you think. He had horrible form when he had an o-line because due to him getting hit. He had to adjust his throws ALL the time. In his rookie season he had the record for being sacked the most and in his 3rd season he got sacked 68 times which is third all time. Getting hit all the time causes you to be mentally afraid all the damn time of getting hit.
MiWolves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 02:42 AM    (permalink
Azhais
Rookie

Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...afc-scout-says
Azhais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 07:54 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhais View Post

The same scout said that Teddy wasn't a 'dynamic or special talent'.

That's nonsense. Teddy does so many things right from the QB position that many QBs in the NFL don't do. He knows how to work the pocket, step up to make a throw or shuffle through traffic to buy time.

His decision making is nearly flawless. You rarely see him make a bad read.
He's coming out of a pro style offense and he understands footwork and timing between routes and his drop, he throws with incredible touch yet can muscle a ball into tight coverage.

Dynamic ability for a QB to me means a flair for making the big play. Teddy has that.
The only way you think Bridgewater isn't a special talent is if you believe his overall game is average for most QBs.

Bridgewater may never be more than 210# but I don't really think he needs to be in order to be an elite QB in the NFL.

If the poster thinks Bridgewater is a 2nd round talent, YOU say it.

Don't hide behind the opinion of an unnamed scout, post a link then leave no commentary of your own.
Old 12-30-2013, 09:56 AM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

Oh I did not know that Azhais hates Bridgewater.

I actually am fine with unnamed scout's comments. Every prospect has own question marks. He looked superb against weak defense so I am not ready to call him a dynamic quarterback. If his size is a concern then you must make a sure that you already have stronger pass blockers in place for him. Not many NFL teams are solid pass blockers altogether. Being 1st round creates extra pressure on prospects.

I am prepared for any worse than Robert Griffin III so I take Bridgewater in the first round. I am sure there are few GMs or owners that are afraid of him being gone awry.
Old 12-30-2013, 10:12 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly, what are Teddy's flaws? He is on the small side and his arm isn't huge. I have no issues with his size. He's bigger than Brees, Wilson, and RGIII. Even Aaron Rodgers isn't really a giant. And Bridgewater isn't wreckless with his body so him being skinny (especially with how QBs are protected in the pocket) doesn't concern me. As for his arm, I think it's better than Luck's and Bradford's and there was certainly no issue with them going number one.

Bridgewater is a legit number one pick and Houston would be foolish to pass on him

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 10:18 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Honestly, what are Teddy's flaws? He is on the small side and his arm isn't huge. I have no issues with his size. He's bigger than Brees, Wilson, and RGIII. Even Aaron Rodgers isn't really a giant. And Bridgewater isn't wreckless with his body so him being skinny (especially with how QBs are protected in the pocket) doesn't concern me. As for his arm, I think it's better than Luck's and Bradford's and there was certainly no issue with them going number one.

Bridgewater is a legit number one pick and Houston would be foolish to pass on him
RG3 is a fair comparison, but Brees and Wilson are both built entirely differently than Bridgewater. Wilson is 5'11, 206 compared to Bridgewater being 6'3, 193. Those 13 lbs on 4 less inches gives him the durability to withstand the NFL. Even Brees is listed as 6'0, 209 lbs giving him 16 pounds on Bridgewater. I don't know that his size should be a major negative, but it can't be ignored either.
MassNole is online now   Reply With Quote