Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 05-21-2013, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Current Vote Count

OSU (3): Grizz, Gonzo, JR
D-Unit (2): SP, CMD
SP (2): OSU, brat316
brat316 (1): Rufus
No-lynch (7): UKfan, CJ, Broth, TH, D-Unit, Cigars, Trogdor

With 18 alive, 10 votes are needed for a majority

Last edited by Rob S : 05-21-2013 at 08:32 PM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 06:05 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okay from everything I've read the guys I have my eye on and caught my attention the most are D, Grizz, Gonzo and b316.

D is pretty obvious. I hate the way he just came out with his role and hurts the game in my opinion and the town because now he has just caused all of us to constantly think about his claim and whether he is just messing with us or if he is actually a townie. His play every game can lead you to believe his role though as D is usually up front. However the wanting to be mafia because he is never mafia just rubbed me the wrong way. Too many conclusions may early on also sucked but maybe because I was one named, but I'm over it.

Grizz, I don't like constant flip flopping of votes truthfully, and I understand that mine was a joke, but lets be honest with that, with Mcgee as mod I have the most powerful role, multiple win conditions and day actions. If I am wrong about that, clearly Rob hates me then. Honestly, its mostly based on the voting pattern that I hate. I'm all for funny posts, but not serious votes are something I'm never a fan of.

That's why B316 is on the list as well, and his comment about how we need to get this moving and switching his vote for SP because of that. I know he has played in these games before, but it has been a while and I'm willing to cut his some slack, but that could be my downfall, so yeah.

And now Gonzo, honestly...I think the quick no lynch vote was what made me suspicious of you the most and I say that as a person who did that last game as a mafia player. I kind of resigned to the fact that, we're going end up with a no lynch. I look for things that I do as mafia member in other people because I've been in that position quite a bit.

I can't say that there is much more that stands out to me at the moment and some of this may be more of a gut feeling but those are the four that perked my interest.

But of the four, I don't like what Brat has done so far and that is why I'll go with him.

Vote: brat316
Old 05-21-2013, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eh, I'm not really seeing the cases against any of the guys being voted for. Except b316, because I can obviously not be wrong. It seems to me that too many people are buying into the whole "look at me, I've got big balls because I voted for someone day one" thing and are just throwing out votes just because. If it stays the way it is, I'll probably end up changing my vote to no-lynch.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Eh, I'm not really seeing the cases against any of the guys being voted for. Except b316, because I can obviously not be wrong. It seems to me that too many people are buying into the whole "look at me, I've got big balls because I voted for someone day one" thing and are just throwing out votes just because. If it stays the way it is, I'll probably end up changing my vote to no-lynch.
Most of the votes were cast in the first couple hours after the thread opened. I don't think you discouraging people from voting is a good thing, of course since I am starting to think you are evil it probably will help your cause.
Old 05-21-2013, 06:20 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, yeah Cigaro the cases I made aren't the greatest but I mean you have to look for something.

Maybe I didn't single out a single mafia member, but what else can you do on day 1.
Old 05-21-2013, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Well, yeah Cigaro the cases I made aren't the greatest but I mean you have to look for something.

Maybe I didn't single out a single mafia member, but what else can you do on day 1.
I like that you are not being a ***** and actually stuck your neck out so I commend you.
Old 05-21-2013, 06:23 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

**** you Gonzo! You're obviously evil and clearly rattled as I have figured you out.
Old 05-21-2013, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
**** you Gonzo! You're obviously evil and clearly rattled as I have figured you out.
I am reeling here and obviously acting nice because you figured out I was evil. Some thing OSU is doing to me.
Old 05-21-2013, 06:26 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright guys I am basically about to go MIA for the night.

I have to finish packing for the movers tomorrow and the computer is going to the new house tonight.

I will attempt to keep up from my phone but no promises.
Old 05-21-2013, 06:32 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I wasn't referring to you, I hadn't yet seen your post by the time I made mine.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-21-2013, 06:47 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well brat seems to be top suspect D-Unit is being d-unit but I'm just going to go no lynch because nothing strong is against an of them and by my experience no mafia is going to tip people off day 1.

Vote No Lynch

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 06:54 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Been working on my and my parents' car today. Trying to fix mine up before I look at a house tomorrow.

Is it worth reading up?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 07:25 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whatev. I'll vote.

Vote: No lynch

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 05-21-2013, 07:25 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Been working on my and my parents' car today. Trying to fix mine up before I look at a house tomorrow.

Is it worth reading up?
No, just follow the herd cause this is what we're headed for anyways...

unvote: SP
vote: No Lynch

This is how we play mafia at DC.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 07:29 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just so everyone knows, I am going to just edit my lastest "Current Vote Count" post as long as we are still on that page. No need to have a bunch of posts per page just on vote count.
Old 05-21-2013, 07:40 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
No, just follow the herd cause this is what we're headed for anyways...

unvote: SP
vote: No Lynch

This is how we play mafia at DC.
I usually go NL anyway...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 05-21-2013, 07:59 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Back from eatin, but now I'm watching Rangers playoff hawkey so I'll be busy. I'll try and check in during intermissions. Looks like we're headed to another day one no lynch. Don't know if this is allowed or not, but if we get one vote away from no lynch then change my vote to no lynch to wrap things up otherwise I am keeping my vote for SP

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Back from eatin, but now I'm watching Rangers playoff hawkey so I'll be busy. I'll try and check in during intermissions. Looks like we're headed to another day one no lynch. Don't know if this is allowed or not, but if we get one vote away from no lynch then change my vote to no lynch to wrap things up otherwise I am keeping my vote for SP
You'll have to change the vote yourself.....
Old 05-21-2013, 08:04 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
You'll have to change the vote yourself.....
ok I'll check back later then

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 08:13 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unvote Vidae

Okay, I'm back from a tasty dinner. Here is my opinion on everyone in a classic mafia-type post.

Good:
JR- Naturally I think I'm goo becuase I've seen my PM.
Vidae- I just don't see evil Vidae yet.
Gonzo- If I were playing with him for the first time, I'd definitely vote for him. But I see townie Gonzo right now.
D-Unit- I hate hate hate how he role revealed without any prompting whatsoever. Then again, I often hate what D does. I feel he's good.
Trogdor- Not sure why. I just have a feeling.
Cigaro- He's playing a good guy game, which probably means he's evil.
TH- I don't think I've ever thought he was evil. I could a watched who sees him kill someone and still think he's good.

Bad:
brat- The constant changing of votes. Feels like he's setting up an alibi.
OSU- He seems to be playing in a similar manner to his mafia style.
Grizz, Rufus and CJ- They are always difficult for me to judge. I'm just getting an evil vibe from them. I'd guess at least one is evil.

Completely Unsure:
CMD- I like the game he's playing and I am leaning good. But not enough information to put him in that category.
UKFan- There isn't much to go on, so I am unsure. I'm leaning bad because of his "speed this along" post. But not enough information to put him in that category.
SP- His fight with OSU is intriguing. I could see them both being good. Or one being bad the other good. Or they are playing us and they are both bad. I'm not sure about either but I'm more comfortable with SP.
Broth & Cain- Neither has posted too much that points me either way.

Inactive:
fenikz- Has he even posted yet?

I would be most comfortable lynching brat or OSU. I could go with the no lynch if necessary.

Vote OSU

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 08:13 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Well since only Rufus sees the light, I guess I'll resort to my customary day one vote:

Unvote: B316
Vote: No-lynch

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-21-2013, 08:25 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Come on people!
Old 05-21-2013, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Nice write up JR. I will say though that I am sure one of Cig and TH are evil.
Old 05-21-2013, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I'm off to bed. Looks like this is going to be a NL.

Vote: No-lynch
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 08:32 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Nice write up JR. I will say though that I am sure one of Cig and TH are evil.
Cigaro was a tough one. I considered puting him in the uncertain category. But I like the game he is playing so I put him in the good list. If he turns out bad, I won't be surprised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote