Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 05-22-2013, 01:55 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, unless more information comes out

Vote OSU

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Stab wounds make me think Side-show Bob. Gun shots could be a vigilante (Moe comes to mind) or an incompetent cop in Commissioner Wiggums.
Gun almost always is the mafia kill so I doubt it was a vig.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 01:58 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Or Maggie? She could be a protector that missed?

Also there could be a framer on the loose as well
Old 05-22-2013, 01:58 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

don't know if I'd want the watcher to come out, unless they saw the kill that would catch the sk, assuming its the stab wounds, because that way we can limit the deaths to one a night

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Someone trying to frame Gonzo by killing vidae and someone trying to frame vidae by killing Gonzo...
Well Gonzo was hard after OSU and kept his vote until the hammer vote for No-Lynch. He was unhappy with the no-lynch though from his postings.

Vidae didn't really voice any major suspicions and he didn't vote either. The fighting between him and Gonzo looks to have taken up the majority of his posts.

TH didn't have a ton to say yesterday in terms of suspicions and asked if it were worth reading up on what occurred during the day and said nevermind and voted NL. Given that the town wants to find mafia and a tell could potentially of been missed by others wouldn't it there be an obvious worth for a townie to catch-up on the game. O_o
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 01:59 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat316 View Post
Or Maggie? She could be a protector that missed?

Also there could be a framer on the loose as well
Wait? Maggie as protector?
Old 05-22-2013, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Wait? Maggie as protector?
In the series she did save Homer a couple of times. That being said holy crap would that be an obscure pick for her.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 02:04 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

3 shots to the belly might indicate that the target was short (Maggie??), especially as Milhouse is short too? I might be reading too much into it, but just throwing it out there.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 02:07 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Current Vote Count

OSU (2): JR, SP

With 16 alive, 9 votes are needed for a majority.

Last edited by SuperMcGee : 05-22-2013 at 02:22 PM.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 02:07 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would just assume maggie is a townie truthfully, if they went with the family as the mafia I could buy that scenario, but with marge town aligned, I can't see that being the case.

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 02:09 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
3 shots to the belly might indicate that the target was short (Maggie??), especially as Milhouse is short too? I might be reading too much into it, but just throwing it out there.
I'm confused by this post. Are you saying Maggie killed Milhouse and that's why they shots were at the belly or Maggie was targeted, or something completely different? Also, I think the character who did the killings isn't important, the poster is

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
I would just assume maggie is a townie truthfully, if they went with the family as the mafia I could buy that scenario, but with marge town aligned, I can't see that being the case.
My guess is townie or maggie is an innocent child and whoever is maggie can pm the mods at any point to be revealed as such

UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It could be that Maggie is a vigilante or something, but you are most likely right Rufus and Maggie is town aligned. If it was Maggie I guess it would mean we have a successful role blocker out there as that would rule out any mafia kills.

Old 05-22-2013, 02:10 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
I'm confused by this post. Are you saying Maggie killed Milhouse and that's why they shots were at the belly or Maggie was targeted, or something completely different? Also, I think the character who did the killings isn't important, the poster is
Yep that is what I was saying, sorry in a hurry as I have to head out to football (soccer) in a second and wanted to throw it out there.

Old 05-22-2013, 02:14 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post

Vote OSU
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Well Gonzo was hard after OSU and kept his vote until the hammer vote for No-Lynch. He was unhappy with the no-lynch though from his postings.

TH didn't have a ton to say yesterday in terms of suspicions and asked if it were worth reading up on what occurred during the day and said nevermind and voted NL. ...
OSU, and TH certainly fall into the "suspicious" catergory because of this.

Also, Fenikz popped into the discussion thread complaining about missing the day. I can just envision the mafia head-honcho telling him to lay low and play his normal absent self. I can envision a lot, though.

OSU
TH
Fenikz

That's my at this point.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 02:14 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
don't know if I'd want the watcher to come out, unless they saw the kill that would catch the sk, assuming its the stab wounds, because that way we can limit the deaths to one a night
Yeah, the watched (assuming there is one) should only come out if they saw the murder.

Also, I reread the thread and here is what I came up with:

SP, Grizz, OSU, Brat, & Rufus all accused Vidae or Gonzo at some point.
JR and D-Unit both put Gonzo in the "Good" category and JR also put Vidae in the "Good" category.
Gonzo accused D-Unit, OSU, and said either Cigaro or TH is evil. Vidae also accused D-Unit.

Personally, I know I'm good. Gonzo gave no real reasons for Cigaro or TH, so I'll leave those be.

As for the rest, I'd rank them by most evil:
1. OSU
2. Brat
3. Grizz
4. SP
5. Rufus
6. D-Unit

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 05-22-2013, 02:19 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think that Alpha Gamers should be top suspects.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 02:20 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Yeah, the watched (assuming there is one) should only come out if they saw the murder.

JR and D-Unit both put Gonzo in the "Good" category and JR also put Vidae in the "Good" category.
Gonzo accused D-Unit, OSU, and said either Cigaro or TH is evil. Vidae also accused D-Unit.

Personally, I know I'm good. Gonzo gave no real reasons for Cigaro or TH, so I'll leave those be.

1. OSU
2. Brat
3. Grizz
4. SP
5. Rufus
6. D-Unit
I never accused Gonzo or Vidae of being evil, please point these posts out to me. Also, with Gonzo coming at me that hard yesterday and being such a high profile player would I really be that dumb and kill him last night if I was mafia?

Old 05-22-2013, 02:21 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hadn't thought of that. Gonzo definitely wanted OSU dead.

OSU will say "do you think i'd be that stupid?" but the Mafia killing people that are suspicious of them really isn't that stupid. The chances of a 'framed' person being lynched are small. Obviously it's a good way of getting attention away from the Mafia.

Vote: OSU

Between D or OSU for me.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 02:24 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Vote OSU
Quote:
I see see CJ quoted something similar but I just want to say is it just me or is this easily the most common frame attempt?
Old 05-22-2013, 02:26 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I see see CJ quoted something similar but I just want to say is it just me or is this easily the most common frame attempt?
I recall playing a game with you when you were the killer and you made a living on killing those who were suspicious of you and then playing it off as a frame job.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

1. OSU
2. Brat
3. Grizz
4. SP
5. Rufus
6. D-Unit
Not liking this misrepresenting post, particularly with the way you subtly tried to pimp yourself in it. Yes, I called Gonzo out for playing differently early, I also turned around and said him and vidae were both town when they started bickering. Cigaro and you both also said something similar but I see you only decided to comment on yourself calling them both town. Convenient.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Hadn't thought of that. Gonzo definitely wanted OSU dead.

OSU will say "do you think i'd be that stupid?" but the Mafia killing people that are suspicious of them really isn't that stupid. The chances of a 'framed' person being lynched are small. Obviously it's a good way of getting attention away from the Mafia.

Vote: OSU

Between D or OSU for me.
Yea, I did say that because it's true. You would be the worst ******* mafia member ever SP if you don't see the stupidity of getting rid of someone who's suspicious of you when they are pushing heat on you. If you kill them then all anyone is going to look at after they die is who they were suspicious of, in this case Gonzo and me. That's why the mafia kills people who have a lot of suspicions so it takes heat off of them. If I was mafia, killing Gonzo would only put more heat on me

Old 05-22-2013, 02:29 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I recall playing a game with you when you were the killer and you made a living on killing those who were suspicious of you and then playing it off as a frame job.
Haha it was a 10 man game if I remember... fair point sir.

Although do we suspect OSU to try it?
Old 05-22-2013, 02:29 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Sometimes the easiest place to hide something is in plain site.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote