Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 05-22-2013, 02:05 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

JR quit being so evilishly evil!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 02:07 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
JR quit being so evilishly evil!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 02:07 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Current Vote Count

OSU (3): JR, SP, TH
JR (3): D-Unit, OSU, Grizz

With 16 alive, 9 votes are needed for a majority.

Last edited by SuperMcGee : 05-22-2013 at 02:19 PM.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 02:16 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Awe man I just realized how much I wish I was Groundskeeper Willy :-/
Old 05-22-2013, 02:17 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote: OSU

Also have a few other strong suspicions, but it seems this is where we're at.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 05-22-2013, 02:22 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Vote: OSU

We shouldn't just limit it to me and OSU. If you have other suspicions, let's hear them. Put the heat on their fannies.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 05-22-2013, 02:23 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to hear from the others before I wildly start throwing out accusations.
Old 05-22-2013, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
TH didn't have a ton to say yesterday in terms of suspicions and asked if it were worth reading up on what occurred during the day and said nevermind and voted NL. Given that the town wants to find mafia and a tell could potentially of been missed by others wouldn't it there be an obvious worth for a townie to catch-up on the game. O_o

Quote:

So whom do you suspect? Aside from this post where you voted for OSU you hadn't even hinted at having any suspicions.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bleh meant to add:

[OOC]Headed out for some flag football though. Be back in a few hours.[/OOC]
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 02:44 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Also, Fenikz popped into the discussion thread complaining about missing the day. I can just envision the mafia head-honcho telling him to lay low and play his normal absent self. I can envision a lot, though.
you realize that this was day 1 right and that the mafia hadn't talked yet

OSU & CJ top my suspicious list

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 02:51 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
We shouldn't just limit it to me and OSU. If you have other suspicions, let's hear them. Put the heat on their fannies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
So whom do you suspect? Aside from this post where you voted for OSU you hadn't even hinted at having any suspicions.
... I lied. The only other one I suspect is Grizz. I think it's odd for him to follow D-Unit, and on top of that, OSU followed D right before him and that didn't stop him from voting. If I saw D base a case off no hard evidence, and then saw suspect #1 follow him, then I hesitate greatly.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 05-22-2013, 02:59 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
... I lied. The only other one I suspect is Grizz. I think it's odd for him to follow D-Unit, and on top of that, OSU followed D right before him and that didn't stop him from voting. If I saw D base a case off no hard evidence, and then saw suspect #1 follow him, then I hesitate greatly.
If you follow the posts, Grizz didn't really follow me at all. He posted his feelings that were similar to what I had typed up and it was posted before I posted mine. He got it in there while I was typing mine up. Just happened to be the same hunch.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 03:00 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need to read through before I decide
Old 05-22-2013, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmm... this is rather interesting. Many players are playing out of character.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 03:03 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, the watched (assuming there is one) should only come out if they saw the murder.

Also, I reread the thread and here is what I came up with:

SP, Grizz, OSU, Brat, & Rufus all accused Vidae or Gonzo at some point.
JR and D-Unit both put Gonzo in the "Good" category and JR also put Vidae in the "Good" category.
Gonzo accused D-Unit, OSU, and said either Cigaro or TH is evil. Vidae also accused D-Unit.

Personally, I know I'm good. Gonzo gave no real reasons for Cigaro or TH, so I'll leave those be.

As for the rest, I'd rank them by most evil:
1. OSU
2. Brat
3. Grizz
4. SP
5. Rufus
6. D-Unit
Personally, I think we can learn a lot from lynching JRD. All these people on his list should be cleared if JRD ends up as evil.

Making accussations that just weren't true, only to back out when called out on it.

Also, since when does JR speak in 3rd person???

Something is off here.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 03:04 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
Hmm... this is rather interesting. Many players are playing out of character.
Who and how so?

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 05-22-2013, 03:05 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Personally, I think we can learn a lot from lynching JRD. All these people on his list should be cleared if JRD ends up as evil.

Making accussations that just weren't true, only to back out when called out on it.

Something is off here.
the **** kinda logic is that?

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Checking in for the first time today, and after having read through, I'm going to have to say my suspicions lie with Grizz. I noted day one that he quickly jumped onto following Gonzo's accusations of OSU. Today he did the same, quickly jumping to follow D-Unit, because he's "obvtown", in his suspicions of JR. Seems determined to attach himself to someone he knows is good, Grizz normally strikes me as more reserved and independent in action.

Vote: Grizz

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 03:08 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:

Something is off here.
Well that is just ridiculous! Let's say I'm mafia. I'm going to list at least one fellow mafia person. Also, what about the serial killer? I wouldn't know who the serial killer was so they very well could be on that list.

I made a single accusation that wasn't true. I said OSU accused Gonzo. But I didn't back out from anything. I still think OSU is evil.

I spoke in 3rd person to make it easier for readers. I gave everybody a list of names, so I included my own name.

Something is on here.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 05-22-2013, 03:14 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't argue with JR there at all, no way can you clear so many people like that...

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 03:26 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D-Unit gonna D-Unit.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 03:33 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, the watched (assuming there is one) should only come out if they saw the murder.

Also, I reread the thread and here is what I came up with:

SP, Grizz, OSU, Brat, & Rufus all accused Vidae or Gonzo at some point.
JR and D-Unit both put Gonzo in the "Good" category and JR also put Vidae in the "Good" category.
Gonzo accused D-Unit, OSU, and said either Cigaro or TH is evil. Vidae also accused D-Unit.

Personally, I know I'm good. Gonzo gave no real reasons for Cigaro or TH, so I'll leave those be.

As for the rest, I'd rank them by most evil:
1. OSU
2. Brat
3. Grizz
4. SP
5. Rufus
6. D-Unit
well that is convenient lump us all together, that or is killer. I also accused of being evil.

wait Gonzo and Vidae accuse D of being evil, but he isn't higher on the list? Sayyy Whaaat? But since Gonzo voted for OSU he is on the list, and i'm second cause no voting I see as pointless. What kind of logic is this?

Quote:
I was listing everyone who called Gonzo and Vidae evil, good, was accused by any of them, or fought with them. I called them both good (also voted for Vidae as a joke) so I had to include myself.

But I also know I'm good so I didn't include myself on the list. I would find it much more suspicious if I had completely left myself out of the post than calling myself good.

I don't know if you meant it as a joke. Does anyone else? all my jump voting was a joke as well, but people thought the opposite.

I'm calling myself as good.

Quote:
Yeah, you didn't accuse them. Still doesn't make me think you are good. As to your last point, I say I'm evil all the time. Heck, I did it earlier this game.
BAM!

I've got my eye on you Mob boss.

Everything worked out a little too well. I'm sure you saw the arguing between Gonzo and Vidae and saw this as your chance to back both of them up and then kill off one. Thus leading to a lynch of the other. but somehow a SK or framer came out of the wood works and helped your cause. Letting your run wild with any story you want, with 2 of the stronger or louder players off.

Vote: JR
Old 05-22-2013, 03:39 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
If you follow the posts, Grizz didn't really follow me at all. He posted his feelings that were similar to what I had typed up and it was posted before I posted mine. He got it in there while I was typing mine up. Just happened to be the same hunch.
Grizz labeled you as pro town, and then went on record backing you up.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 05-22-2013, 03:43 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

I don't even know how to respond to this post. I didn't only take who was or wasn't accused by Gonzo and Vidae to make my rankings. I read their posts, looked at their actions, and remember how they play previous games to determine who I think is most evil. That is why D-Unit is lower on the list. As for you, I'm willing to move you down the list. Definitely lower than Grizz. Maybe lower than SP.

Of course I meant the vote for Vidae as a joke. Just look at how I typed it up.

Quote:
Deleted posts? Hidden text? Mafia

Unvote whoever I'm currently voing for
Vote Vidae
I also wouldn't call Vidae a louder player. Stronger perhaps, but not louder. You'll see I'm one of the most active players who throws around suspicions more than anyone else except Gonzo.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 05-22-2013, 03:48 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Grizz labeled you as pro town, and then went on record backing you up.
This is what I have a problem with. Grizz just seems like a player who normally wouldn't be so quick to follow D-Unit simply because he is "obvtown".

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote