Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 05-24-2013, 01:47 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It comes down to how Rob and McGee would label SP's role. Generally, incompetent cops on this forum give the opposite. When I had a paranoid cop in my game, I labeled him as exactly that. But that doesn't necessarily mean that Rob and McGee didn't decide to use incompetent cop as a broad term. Overall, I don't consider Cain cleared, but I do consider him for the time being "more cleared".

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 01:48 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
But seriously, what made you think that Grizz won't be lynched today so there was no point in voting for him?
Because the town inexplicably lynched SP over him yesterday. Why would that change today with no new info?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 01:48 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat316 View Post
Lynch JR look at the way he acts always saying enough just to get by.

JR must be the one, right?
I'm not the one. I think you may be the one I certainly am not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Because the town inexplicably lynched SP over him yesterday. Why would that change today with no new info?
Who had said there was no new info?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-24-2013, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah as of right now the only one I can really trust is Cigaro. I think a little later (read between 5-7 o'clock) I'm going to comprise as much evidence as I can for each person.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 01:58 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Who had said there was no new info?
You're pressing, man.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 05-24-2013, 02:02 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
You're pressing, man.
You're avoiding the question.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-24-2013, 02:05 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Again, I want people to focus on this list.

SuperPacker (9): Grizz, UK, D-Unit, Trogdor, CJ, JR, Cain, OSU, brat316

Biggest ones that stand out to me are JR and OSU.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So yeah I'm a bit frustrated about SP yesterday. He didn't act like he wanted the town to win or that he was willing to defend himself properly so I went at him. Unfortunately it swayed the votes onto him and he was an incomp-cop.

Broth trying to sneak his townie claim into a list in hoping it passed is worse than D-Unit's Day 1 claim IMHO. Both are horrible for the town but at least D was super open about it. Broth seems to have hoped someone would copy his list later and use it so that it was an accepted and discussed claim rather than something new.

OSU was suspicious to me Day 1 and then was nowhere near as bad IMHO on Day 2 then he fell off a cliff. Difficult to read.

JR has been post happy all-game which I'm not sure is an impedance or boon for the town. Suspicious of him since 90% of his posts have zero value to the town and he doesn't seem to be actively attempting to scum-hunt.

TH is really rubbing me the wrong way. His Day 1 screamed with a complete lack of town-helpful posts culminating with a "Is it worth reading up?" comment before the votes came in. Town players absolutely have worth reading up to help form judgments. Day 2 he had "multiple suspicions" when pressed he said he lied and that it was only OSU (whom he voted for) and Grizz. He voiced some soft-defends for JR on Day 2 as well.

Grizz is at the same spot he was yesterday aside from the SK completed his kill again. IMHO we have bigger fish to fry than Grizz. I don't trust him but Gonzo was killed with knives. Grizz was tracked and did nothing yet Maggie also died with knives.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 02:10 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You're avoiding the question.
Cigaro, this is no longer fun for me. Just stahp Cigaro.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 05-24-2013, 02:15 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
So yeah I'm a bit frustrated about SP yesterday. He didn't act like he wanted the town to win or that he was willing to defend himself properly so I went at him. Unfortunately it swayed the votes onto him and he was an incomp-cop.

Broth trying to sneak his townie claim into a list in hoping it passed is worse than D-Unit's Day 1 claim IMHO. Both are horrible for the town but at least D was super open about it. Broth seems to have hoped someone would copy his list later and use it so that it was an accepted and discussed claim rather than something new.

OSU was suspicious to me Day 1 and then was nowhere near as bad IMHO on Day 2 then he fell off a cliff. Difficult to read.

JR has been post happy all-game which I'm not sure is an impedance or boon for the town. Suspicious of him since 90% of his posts have zero value to the town and he doesn't seem to be actively attempting to scum-hunt.
TH is really rubbing me the wrong way. His Day 1 screamed with a complete lack of town-helpful posts culminating with a "Is it worth reading up?" comment before the votes came in. Town players absolutely have worth reading up to help form judgments. Day 2 he had "multiple suspicions" when pressed he said he lied and that it was only OSU (whom he voted for) and Grizz. He voiced some soft-defends for JR on Day 2 as well.

Grizz is at the same spot he was yesterday aside from the SK completed his kill again. IMHO we have bigger fish to fry than Grizz. I don't trust him but Gonzo was killed with knives. Grizz was tracked and did nothing yet Maggie also died with knives.
I'm hearing these questions about JR raised but when it comes to people acting on it, I'm not seeing anything. Cain and Grizz have also voiced some discomfort about him. At this point I want to see some action. It's time to put pressure on our top suspects or we're gonna continue to have a stand off guessing game all day.
Old 05-24-2013, 02:18 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright TH at this point is really rubbing me the wrong way

Vote: TH

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 02:28 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trogdor, I think I have scum hunted just find. I've posted a few list of my suspicions. And I've already found scum because I'm fairly certain OSU is evil.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 05-24-2013, 02:35 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since you are scum hunting would you mind updating this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post

Okay, I'm back from a tasty dinner. Here is my opinion on everyone in a classic mafia-type post.

Good:
JR- Naturally I think I'm goo becuase I've seen my PM.
Vidae- I just don't see evil Vidae yet.
Gonzo- If I were playing with him for the first time, I'd definitely vote for him. But I see townie Gonzo right now.
D-Unit- I hate hate hate how he role revealed without any prompting whatsoever. Then again, I often hate what D does. I feel he's good.
Trogdor- Not sure why. I just have a feeling.
Cigaro- He's playing a good guy game, which probably means he's evil.
TH- I don't think I've ever thought he was evil. I could a watched who sees him kill someone and still think he's good.

Bad:
brat- The constant changing of votes. Feels like he's setting up an alibi.
OSU- He seems to be playing in a similar manner to his mafia style.
Grizz, Rufus and CJ- They are always difficult for me to judge. I'm just getting an evil vibe from them. I'd guess at least one is evil.

Completely Unsure:
CMD- I like the game he's playing and I am leaning good. But not enough information to put him in that category.
UKFan- There isn't much to go on, so I am unsure. I'm leaning bad because of his "speed this along" post. But not enough information to put him in that category.
SP- His fight with OSU is intriguing. I could see them both being good. Or one being bad the other good. Or they are playing us and they are both bad. I'm not sure about either but I'm more comfortable with SP.
Broth & Cain- Neither has posted too much that points me either way.

Inactive:
fenikz- Has he even posted yet?

I would be most comfortable lynching brat or OSU. I could go with the no lynch if necessary.
Of course removing the dead just seeing overall suspicions aside from OSU.
Old 05-24-2013, 02:41 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Since you are scum hunting would you mind updating this?

Of course removing the dead just seeing overall suspicions aside from OSU.
Of course I'll update it.

Dead:
Gonzo
Vidae
SuperPacker
Fenikz

Good:
1. JR
2. TH
3. Cigaro
4. Grizz

The Five I think Are Evil:
1. OSU
2. Rufus
3. brat
4. Cain
5. UKFan

The Rest:
1. D-Unit
2. CMD
3. Trogdor
4. broth

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 05-24-2013, 02:47 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What! how do I end up on the evil list?

I haven't done anything remote to be a suspect, other than accuse you?

This time I'm sticking with my guns and not changing my vote.
Old 05-24-2013, 02:47 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Current Vote Count

OSU (2): TH, JR
jrdrylie (2): D-Unit, brat316
Grizz (1): Cigars
TH (1): UKfan

With 13 alive, 7 votes are needed for a majority.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:

Basically everything you have done is suspicious.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-24-2013, 02:48 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Basically everything you have done is suspicious.
What vote?
Old 05-24-2013, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Quote:

Dead:
Gonzo
Vidae
SuperPacker
Fenikz

Good:
1. JR
2. TH
3. Cigaro
4. Grizz

1. OSU
2. Rufus
3. brat
4. Cain
5. UKFan

The Rest:
1. D-Unit
2. CMD
3. Trogdor
4. broth
Much obliged!

Moving forward from that list...

Good:
2. TH - What makes you sure on TH?
4. Grizz - 180 from your earlier thoughts. Guessing this stems from the thief role claim?

4. Cain - What has you convinced Cain is evil? You were unsure earlier due to not posting enough. What posts changed your mind?
5. UKFan - Same thing here. You quoted his "speed things along line" but what else convinced you to bump him to evil from "unsure".

The Rest:
1. D-Unit - What changed from the initial thoughts? You said you thought he was good despite the silly townie reveal but now are unsure.
Old 05-24-2013, 02:49 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:

Your actions the entire game. But really, it's just numbers. I'm confident with the top three. I'm pretty confident in Grizz and just a little less so with D-Unit. That just leaves 8 people to fill 5 evil spots.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 05-24-2013, 02:52 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:

Dead:
Gonzo
Vidae
SuperPacker
Fenikz

Good:
1. JR
2. TH
3. Cigaro
4. Grizz

1. OSU
2. Rufus
3. brat
4. Cain
5. UKFan

The Rest:
1. D-Unit
2. CMD
3. Trogdor
4. broth
Why does TH come across as good to you? He's been getting votes and suspicion thrown at him by others. Is this a helpful mafia cover up? I don't buy your justification that he's good only because you don't ever think he's evil. That's SUPER lame and SUPER fishy.
Old 05-24-2013, 02:52 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Much obliged!

Good:
4. Grizz - 180 from your earlier thoughts. Guessing this stems from the thief role claim?

4. Cain - What has you convinced Cain is evil? You were unsure earlier due to not posting enough. What posts changed your mind?
5. UKFan - Same thing here. You quoted his "speed things along line" but what else convinced you to bump him to evil from "unsure".

The Rest:
1. D-Unit - What changed from the initial thoughts? You said you thought he was good despite the silly townie reveal but now are unsure.
TH- Don't you worry about that just yet
Grizz- Yeah, I believe his role claim
Cain- His overly cautious manner sticks out to me.
UKFan- Nothing much. Two people on my initial evil list were cleared, so someone had to be moved to that spot.
D-Unit- I still think he's good. But he's played a bit differently since day one, which made me move him down a spot.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 05-24-2013, 02:54 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Much obliged!

Good:

The Rest:
I can understand people doing a 180 when new information comes out, but when people do a 180 with the same info out there, I really start to scratch my head.
Old 05-24-2013, 02:55 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I can't believe Grizz did it, just doesn't seem likely.

You only tracked him to the house, but I guess that is more to go off of.

Hmmmm had to think long and hard about this.
Unvote:JR
Vote: Grizz

If Grizz is indeed a thief than SP and Ciagro should be suspects.
Quote:
screw it, things need to happen. I don't want SP to die, I believe who he is, I also believe Grizz.

Vote:SP
Quote:
I was very reluctant to vote for SP, I should have just stuck with my guns.

Vote: JR

He said he was evil.
This is personally where I get really suspicious of brat, don't like it one bit, but I hate the actions of everyone right now.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote