Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 05-24-2013, 03:03 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I can understand people doing a 180 when new information comes out, but when people do a 180 with the same info out there, I really start to scratch my head.
I didn't do a 180 on anyone. TH & Cigaro have always been on my good list. Grizz moved because I believe his claim. OSU, Rufus, and brat have always been on my bad list.

I changed my mind on Cain, D-Unit, and UK. If you read, I said I was leaning bad on UK. And when two people I thought were evil are cleared, of course he is going to move to my likely bad list. For Cain, I said I didn't have a feeling either way. But his overly cautious actions have me thinking. As for D-Unit, I'm still not calling you evil. You are the least suspicious person of the 5 I have in the "Rest" category. Not really a change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 03:06 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I didn't do a 180 on anyone. TH & Cigaro have always been on my good list. Grizz moved because I believe his claim. OSU, Rufus, and brat have always been on my bad list.

I changed my mind on Cain, D-Unit, and UK. If you read, I said I was leaning bad on UK. And when two people I thought were evil are cleared, of course he is going to move to my likely bad list. For Cain, I said I didn't have a feeling either way. But his overly cautious actions have me thinking. As for D-Unit, I'm still not calling you evil. You are the least suspicious person of the 5 I have in the "Rest" category. Not really a change.
and how were the people cleared?

By them ending up dead the next day, coincidence I think not.
Old 05-24-2013, 03:06 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
This is personally where I get really suspicious of brat, don't like it one bit, but I hate the actions of everyone right now.
This is a good post. I might have my finger pointing heavily at JR, but I hate ignoring other suspicions when they make sense and this one does raise a flag. The fact that he put the hammer in on SP also sticks out to me.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 03:08 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat316 View Post
and how were the people cleared?

By them ending up dead the next day, coincidence I think not.
CJ was cleared because he died. Grizz was cleared because I believed his claim. The first night both people who died were people I had on my good list.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 05-24-2013, 03:10 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is where I am with Cain as well, sure we have the investigation by SP, but he's didn't rush and hammer SP to be lynched. Gameplay sure...but I feel like he gave the benefit of the doubt to him.

Honestly, I think JR's evil vibe for me comes from that I was grouped with CJ and Grizz in his group of three who he believed 1 of us was evil and since CJ is dead and Grizz is good in his eyes, I must be evil then.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 03:12 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
This is where I am with Cain as well, sure we have the investigation by SP, but he's didn't rush and hammer SP to be lynched. Gameplay sure...but I feel like he gave the benefit of the doubt to him.

Honestly, I think JR's evil vibe for me comes from that I was grouped with CJ and Grizz in his group of three who he believed 1 of us was evil and since CJ is dead and Grizz is good in his eyes, I must be evil then.
That is where it comes from. You did mention that you could clear yourself but it would take away from the spirit of the game. That post interested me though I'm not sure if it makes me trust you more or less.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 05-24-2013, 03:16 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This is a good post. I might have my finger pointing heavily at JR, but I hate ignoring other suspicions when they make sense and this one does raise a flag. The fact that he put the hammer in on SP also sticks out to me.
The hammer?

I didn't rush to vote SP, I had faith he was good.

I really wanted to give SP a chance, but it seemed like he mailed it in, I was reluctant to vote toward SP.
Old 05-24-2013, 03:17 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
CJ was cleared because he died. Grizz was cleared because I believed his claim. The first night both people who died were people I had on my good list.
That's a little too convenient isn't it??? Who had both vidae and gonzo on their good lists on Day 1?

As mafia, it sure makes it easy to know who is good.
Old 05-24-2013, 03:20 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:

Of course not. You want me to ease the pressure. But I'm not. Too many suspicions on you are adding up. You're not gonna get on my good side unless you or someone else can provide evidence that you are good.

I'm much rather you be defensive and attack me back than sit there and say you think I am good. That's a mafia tactic to get me off your back.
Old 05-24-2013, 03:24 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
That's a little too convenient isn't it??? Who had both vidae and gonzo on their good lists on Day 1?

As mafia, it sure makes it easy to know who is good.
I thought they were good because Gonzo was playing his typical good self and Vidae wasn't being classic evil vidae.

Quote:
Of course not. You want me to ease the pressure. But I'm not. Too many suspicions on you are adding up. You're not gonna get on my good side unless you or someone else can provide evidence that you are good.

I'm much rather you be defensive and attack me back than sit there and say you think I am good. That's a mafia tactic to get me off your back.
I'm not trying to get you to ease the pressure on my. I like when people voice their suspicions and back it up with votes, even when they are wrong. I'd like more people to do that, even if they are voting for me.

And I don't want to attack you because there are plenty of people I think are more evil than you are. I'd be wasting my time attacking you.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 05-24-2013, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The JR/TH thing is odd, mostly because TH is odd.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote: OSU

Come out and play.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 03:29 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Vote: OSU

Come out and play.
Come out, come out wherever you are.....

unvote: JR
vote: OSU
Old 05-24-2013, 03:32 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat316 View Post
The hammer?

I didn't rush to vote SP, I had faith he was good.

I really wanted to give SP a chance, but it seemed like he mailed it in, I was reluctant to vote toward SP.
Just pointing out a sign. Regardless of what you might've said when you posted it. It was what it was.

Another thing that sticks out is your vote for JR, but you're not really putting any pressure on him about it. Seems more like you're trying to align yourself with me. But I don't get it. I'm trying to nail JR, but you're not helping any. That's fishy.
Old 05-24-2013, 03:33 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pretty certain at this point that JR is good I have to say, so I want TH to come back and hopefully not be ridiculously skittish this time!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 03:34 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Just pointing out a sign. Regardless of what you might've said when you posted it. It was what it was.

Another thing that sticks out is your vote for JR, but you're not really putting any pressure on him about it. Seems more like you're trying to align yourself with me. But I don't get it. I'm trying to nail JR, but you're not helping any. That's fishy.
I just have a feeling about JR, always have.

I'm not trying to align with you. Yes, I'm not digging to hard, just waiting for the right time to pounce on JR, and waiting for him to slip up.
Old 05-24-2013, 03:35 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
The JR/TH thing is odd, mostly because TH is odd.
Not odd! Eccentric!

There's, like, a difference!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Current Vote Count

OSU (4): TH, JR, Grizz, D-Unit
jrdrylie (2): brat316, OSU
Grizz (1): Cigars
TH (1): UKfan

With 13 alive, 7 votes are needed for a majority.

Last edited by Rob S : 05-24-2013 at 04:20 PM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 03:46 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cigaro, you're one of the few people I trust. Why are you still voting for Grizz?
Old 05-24-2013, 03:50 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sorry been busy all day, catching up now. Let me read up and I'll post my thoughts

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 03:50 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Cigaro, you're one of the few people I trust. Why are you still voting for Grizz?
He's obviously just going off his investigation. Some guys will stick to it through thick and thin. For me... I won't believe anyone's investigations until it's proven to be uncrackable, even my own.
Old 05-24-2013, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
I haven't liked the way he played from day one. He seems much quicker to vote to jump (at least before I revealed), and when I revealed, he immediately tried to portray it that if he were evil he must be the serial killer, and that by getting another night he could prove he wasn't. It's more than plausible that he is simply a goon, and with the expectations that I would be watched and Grizz would be tracked, the mafia simply changed the killer. There's the issue of knives, but I've already stated that in a themed game, I'm not going to automatically assume that knives equal serial killers and guns equal mafia.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-24-2013, 03:52 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

To add, I'm not 100% set on voting for him today, but until I find an equal/better candidate for my suspicions, I'm going to leave my vote there.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-24-2013, 04:05 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My top 3 suspicions right now:
1. JR
2. TH
3. Grizz

JR has been playing off to me all game. He seems to claims he's been suspicious of me but didn't come out till the heat was on and day 2 tried to get it back on me as quick as possible and again today without ever really stating a reason. He has been throwing out names a lot this game and giving very little reasoning. In between him calling people out he states how he is town aligned and it just doesn't sit right with me.

TH is just acting weird today. Avoiding questions and voting without reason

Grizz, I believed his thief claim and to give him one night to prove it, but he failed to do so. Granted he could have been role-blocked by the mafia to set him up, or he could be a goon like Cigaro said or even an evil thief that just didn't thief last night to say he was role-blocked in the morning. I don't know, but I got my eye on him

Gonna go with my gut here
vote JR

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 04:09 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Big freaking surprise.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote: