Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 05-24-2013, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Wow, that statement HARDCORE rubs me the wrong way. Sounds like someone is bitter that the odds might be stacked against him.
Or he actually thinks the town would be OP in such a scenario. Crazy, I know.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 06:42 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Wow, that statement HARDCORE rubs me the wrong way. Sounds like someone is bitter that the odds might be stacked against him.
Hahaha... A Broth up. Just when we needed one.

unvote: JR
vote: Broth
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 06:45 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh D are the walls closing in? That is a cheap reason for throwing a vote my way.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 06:47 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Nobody has been doing bigger flip flop schenanigans than JR.

unvote: OSU
vote: JR
Again, I'm not calling you evil. I have never called you evil all game. But I'm looking at the numbers. I am confident in Cigaro, CMD, TH, & myself. I'm pretty confident in Rufus now.

If you notice, I listed 7 people (I actually forgot UKFan). I said there are five scum. You are 6th on the list (would be 7th if I had remember UK). So there is no flip flopping.

What there is is a list of five people that I am pretty comfortable with. That leaves 8, which I ranked in terms of evilness. You were near the bottom. However, your constant defensiveness every time I list you as uncertain (again NEVER evil) is giving me second thoughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 06:51 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Again, I'm not calling you evil. I have never called you evil all game. But I'm looking at the numbers. I am confident in Cigaro, CMD, TH, & myself. I'm pretty confident in Rufus now.

If you notice, I listed 7 people (I actually forgot UKFan). I said there are five scum. You are 6th on the list (would be 7th if I had remember UK). So there is no flip flopping.

What there is is a list of five people that I am pretty comfortable with. That leaves 8, which I ranked in terms of evilness. You were near the bottom. However, your constant defensiveness every time I list you as uncertain (again NEVER evil) is giving me second thoughts.
Cain said to back off you so I will.
Old 05-24-2013, 06:53 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
Oh D are the walls closing in? That is a cheap reason for throwing a vote my way.
If you are good, you've totally played your cards the wrong way.

...sliding in yourself as a townie.

...making a comment that portrays yourself as pro-mafia.

Enough that I feel like putting pressure on you.
Old 05-24-2013, 06:56 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Confident in me? Jr you sure know how to me make all warm and fuzzy now.

I mentioned some of these guys yesterday. I still think D is the GF and the early townie claim was an easy way to garner investigations to prove he is "good" and if he was tracked it would show no night action. The suspicion has never left me and been lingering all game long.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Current Vote Count

OSU (3): TH, JR, Grizz
jrdrylie (1): brat316
Grizz (2): Cigars, Broth
TH (1): UKfan
Broth (1): D-Unit

With 13 alive, 7 votes are needed for a majority.
Old 05-24-2013, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With the way this day has shaped up, there is simply something quite off about how everyone backed off of Grizz yesterday;

Quote:
Grizz (7): Cigars, fenikz, Broth, SP, TH, CMD, Rufus
SuperPacker (9): Grizz, UK, D-Unit, Trogdor, CJ, JR, Cain, OSU, brat316
A good thief can be pretty powerful. Are we really believing that with so many apparently good players having already cast their vote for him, the mafia would have so easily backed away and given up their chance to hammer him in?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-24-2013, 07:05 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So you're thinking Grizz still might be evil? Wouldn't doubt it truthfully...still pissed about it though, he should have been the lynch yesterday.
Old 05-24-2013, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If you are good, you've totally played your cards the wrong way.

...sliding in yourself as a townie.

...making a comment that portrays yourself as pro-mafia.

Enough that I feel like putting pressure on you.
"sliding" isn't exactly the word I would use for it. I wasn't hiding the fact I was a townie and there was no reason for me to do so at this juncture in the game. What I said wasn't "pro mafia" it was a statement based on my knowledge as someone who has designed these games in the past. The people running this game have a good history of balance as well. It just seems out of place. I wouldn't be at all surprised of you and Grizz are mafia. The strategy is very advanced and well done it screams Grizz, Cain, Cigaro or maybe JR.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 05-24-2013, 07:08 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
With the way this day has shaped up, there is simply something quite off about how everyone backed off of Grizz yesterday;

A good thief can be pretty powerful. Are we really believing that with so many apparently good players having already cast their vote for him, the mafia would have so easily backed away and given up their chance to hammer him in?
What's off? That's like cryptic with your highlighting but instead of me trying to guess can you just spell it out?
Old 05-24-2013, 07:11 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What's off? That's like cryptic with your highlighting but instead of me trying to guess can you just spell it out?
He's saying that if Grizz were a good thief like he claimed, then the mafia more than likely would have capped him off easily yesterday, no?

And the coloring is kinda obvious. Dark blue is in his opinion those confirmed good, and light blue are those that he feels quite confident in being good.
Old 05-24-2013, 07:13 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
So you're thinking Grizz still might be evil? Wouldn't doubt it truthfully...still pissed about it though, he should have been the lynch yesterday.
It seems there were at least six good guys with votes on Grizz. One more perhaps in broth. There was a pretty good reason to lynch Grizz, it wasn't just a random lynch train. He claimed to have a decently strong town role. And despite all these mafia-favourable circumstances, the mafia decided not to hammer him in, when they likely could have easily done so while blending in, and ultimately SP was the one who was lynched.

That's odd, very odd.

Quote:
Six players who are still questionable to the town voted for SP. One voted for Grizz. If we assume you and broth are actually telling the truth about your townie claims, that leaves all the questionables voting for SP over Grizz. It simply does not make sense to me that the mafia would have let Grizz slip if he was who he claimed to be.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-24-2013, 07:15 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Current Vote Count

OSU (1): TH
JR (2): OSU, Grizz
Grizz (5): Cigars, fenikz, Broth, SP, brat316

With 16 alive, 9 votes are needed for a majority.
When the lynch train started running on Grizz, this is how it was going...

Then when the SP train got going only one person on that list changed their mind to SP.

unvote: Broth
vote: Brat

I ain't gonna believe he's a townie.
Old 05-24-2013, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

CJ and Trogdor changed their vote from Grizz to SP.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-24-2013, 07:18 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel pretty confident in saying that at least 4 of these 6 are not with the town:

- brat316
- OSU
- Grizz
- UK
- D-Unit
- Trogdor
Old 05-24-2013, 07:23 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
It seems there were at least six good guys with votes on Grizz. One more perhaps in broth. There was a pretty good reason to lynch Grizz, it wasn't just a random lynch train. He claimed to have a decently strong town role. And despite all these mafia-favourable circumstances, the mafia decided not to hammer him in, when they likely could have easily done so while blending in, and ultimately SP was the one who was lynched.

That's odd, very odd.

Six players who are still questionable to the town voted for SP. One voted for Grizz. If we assume you and broth are actually telling the truth about your townie claims, that leaves all the questionables voting for SP over Grizz. It simply does not make sense to me that the mafia would have let Grizz slip if he was who he claimed to be.
I'm not gonna defend Grizz. I'm only going to try to assume the theory that if Grizz is a SK, then that would've been exposed by last night's actions. Since he was watched and didn't do anything how could he have killed Maggie who was killed by a knife? It appears the SK killed her and the SK is not Grizz.

If Grizz is a mafia goon, then it doesn't match up with gonzo's death of dying by knife.

Rob pretty much cleared up the idea that knife = SK and gun = mafia.
Old 05-24-2013, 07:24 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
When the lynch train started running on Grizz, this is how it was going...

Then when the SP train got going only one person on that list changed their mind to SP.

unvote: Broth
vote: Brat

I ain't gonna believe he's a townie.
That tells me that we shouldn't be looking at people who changed their votes away from Grizz, but Grizz himself. Cigars makes a great point, why not put the nail in Grizz's coffin if he's good and so close to being lynched. The only reason I can think is if he is good and they hammered him in and were late to the vote they are automatically seen as potential mafia members, but that list of people who voted for him makes it seem as if maybe 1 or 2 mafia members actually voted for him

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 07:27 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well well well, I believed Grizz's claim as a thief. But Cigaro is dropping some truth bombs right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 07:31 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Well well well, I believed Grizz's claim as a thief. But Cigaro is dropping some truth bombs right now.
The only truth bomb I see right now is that brat is evil.
Old 05-24-2013, 07:31 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Quote:
All right, so everyone voted so hopefully I can figure something out from all this.

Grizz (7): Cigars(Tracker), fenikz(Watcher), Broth, SP(Cop), TH, CMD, Rufus

-Fenikz, Broth, JR, D, brat, CJ and SP jumped on the vote for Grizz after Cigaro's reveal and then D, JR, CJ, and brat unvoted not too long after. I don't like people who pull the trigger so fast on voting especially when the day just started.
-So CJ and SP are out, that leaves us with four. 3 of them switched their vote to SP afterward, brat being the quickest after he said "soooooo we don't have to kill Grizz anymore?"
-JR went after OSU after unvoting Grizz.
-D says this to fenikz after he thought everyone was silly for unvoting Grizz, "Do you know something?" Call me crazy but I'm getting GF vibes from D now. Just seems like he's fishing for fenikz to provide more information. Maybe a rolecop potentially
-Ultimately I think one of broth, TH, and Drew is evil. Baddies never stay together on votes, they like to spread it out.

SuperPacker (9): Grizz(Thief), UK, D-Unit(Claimed Townie), Trogdor, CJ(Townie), JR, Cain, OSU, brat316

-Quite frankly I hate this group of people, I can't trust any of them. 3 of them I suspected on Day1 in Grizz, D and brat.
-JR is always a mystery, but I'm not too worried about him...SK potential.
-Trogdor intrigues me, his vote for Grizz originally, yet he harped on SP. He mentioned how SP "The moment Grizz was fingered he voted for him without offering any thoughts." But SP was the last of the voters to jump on that vote, and the previous people who voted didn't provide much thoughts either in my opinion. I don't like that.

I'm getting tired so I'm going to stop but these are my initial thoughts from this.

My evil list looks like this

1. Grizz
2. D
3. Trogdor
4. JR
5. Brat
This is what I posted last night and I'm going to work on that again with the votes. If we believe TH I guess I could take off JR from my evil list, maybe Mr Burns/Smithers or Lenny/Carl connection if JR is TH's boy.

IF we take what I said from the top group, process of elimination leaves broth as the evil one in the group.
-My feelings on Trogdor don't change from that. He does stay consistent though and uses his thoughts from the previous day to back his SP.
-I've mentioned brat already and his quick vote for Grizz and then quick unvote/vote for SP with him saying "So we don't have to kill Grizz anymore." I don't see the reluctance that he claims he had with voting for SP.
-D mentions how lynching Grizz reaks of desperation and there are better targets, yet Grizz was the only one we had info on. Also said, "I can go with that. I applaud bold moves...especially with our protector killed. Coming out won't be worth it unless we follow you." Yet he doesn't follow it through, changes to JR, then goes with SP because no one else is with him on JR.
-OSU defends Grizz with the hair dye
-Ukfan mentions how he legitimately believes that Grizz is a thief and wanted to give him another night, yet also mentions how there is the obvious worry that he is a killer and he'll kill again, but its highly risky. If he's mafia, there is always other choices to send so there isn't alot of risk in my eyes.

Those are my thoughts from this expanded.
Old 05-24-2013, 07:32 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
That tells me that we shouldn't be looking at people who changed their votes away from Grizz, but Grizz himself. Cigars makes a great point, why not put the nail in Grizz's coffin if he's good and so close to being lynched. The only reason I can think is if he is good and they hammered him in and were late to the vote they are automatically seen as potential mafia members, but that list of people who voted for him makes it seem as if maybe 1 or 2 mafia members actually voted for him
I never understand what you say in these games.
Old 05-24-2013, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Or he actually thinks the town would be OP in such a scenario. Crazy, I know.
Rob and McGee are both first-time game designers and they had to pare down their roster in half, I wouldn't at all be surprised if the town was OP because the town is always OP for first-timers.

That being said, I wouldn't expect someone who is never scum in these games to recognize a blatantly obvious frustrated scumslip like that one. Trust me, I'm almost always scum, that was a scumslip.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
This is what I posted last night and I'm going to work on that again with the votes. If we believe TH I guess I could take off JR from my evil list, maybe Mr Burns/Smithers or Lenny/Carl connection if JR is TH's boy.

IF we take what I said from the top group, process of elimination leaves broth as the evil one in the group.
-My feelings on Trogdor don't change from that. He does stay consistent though and uses his thoughts from the previous day to back his SP.
-I've mentioned brat already and his quick vote for Grizz and then quick unvote/vote for SP with him saying "So we don't have to kill Grizz anymore." I don't see the reluctance that he claims he had with voting for SP.
-D mentions how lynching Grizz reaks of desperation and there are better targets, yet Grizz was the only one we had info on. Also said, "I can go with that. I applaud bold moves...especially with our protector killed. Coming out won't be worth it unless we follow you." Yet he doesn't follow it through, changes to JR, then goes with SP because no one else is with him on JR.
-OSU defends Grizz with the hair dye
-Ukfan mentions how he legitimately believes that Grizz is a thief and wanted to give him another night, yet also mentions how there is the obvious worry that he is a killer and he'll kill again, but its highly risky. If he's mafia, there is always other choices to send so there isn't alot of risk in my eyes.

Those are my thoughts from this expanded.
You make the assumption that there is an evil person among them but there isn't which reinforces my theory that Grizz is, in fact the one that is evil.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote: