Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 05-24-2013, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just realized I spelled favorite with a u. God dammit.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Rob and McGee are both first-time game designers and they had to pare down their roster in half, I wouldn't at all be surprised if the town was OP because the town is always OP for first-timers.

That being said, I wouldn't expect someone who is never scum in these games to recognize a blatantly obvious frustrated scumslip like that one. Trust me, I'm almost always scum, that was a scumslip.
Once again not a scumslip just a talk to design. Is it more likely that the town is OP or that you are actually evil? I'll leave that for the people to decide.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
It seems there were at least six good guys with votes on Grizz. One more perhaps in broth. There was a pretty good reason to lynch Grizz, it wasn't just a random lynch train. He claimed to have a decently strong town role. And despite all these mafia-favourable circumstances, the mafia decided not to hammer him in, when they likely could have easily done so while blending in, and ultimately SP was the one who was lynched.

That's odd, very odd.

Six players who are still questionable to the town voted for SP. One voted for Grizz. If we assume you and broth are actually telling the truth about your townie claims, that leaves all the questionables voting for SP over Grizz. It simply does not make sense to me that the mafia would have let Grizz slip if he was who he claimed to be.
Not really sure what to say to this, that is incredibly damning to me and just about everyone else on SP's wagon. Of course, this assumes that the tracker, JOAT, and gifter are all town, which I suppose is just as likely as the thief being town.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 08:44 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If it happens again, it's a modkill
Old 05-24-2013, 08:46 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where is brat316 at? D is trying to throw him under the bus while he's not here it seems. That's kinda funny.
Old 05-24-2013, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Current Vote Count

OSU (3): TH, JR, Grizz
jrdrylie (1): brat316
Grizz (3): Cigars, Broth, OSU
TH (1): UKfan
brat316 (1): D-Unit

With 13 alive, 7 votes are needed for a majority.

Last edited by Rob S : 05-24-2013 at 09:21 PM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 08:49 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
One of us, one of us

But seriously, thats what happens when a canadian like mcgee mods a game.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 08:55 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Where is brat316 at? D is trying to throw him under the bus while he's not here it seems. That's kinda funny.
Hmmm I thought you were gone too. Just been lurking?

Who are you gonna vote for?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 08:55 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Hmmm I thought you were gone too. Just been lurking?

Who are you gonna vote for?
Probably Grizz. Maybe you. We'll see.
Old 05-24-2013, 08:56 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

vote Grizz

Cigars has swayed me, I believed Grizz's thief claim, but he was so close to being lynched and the mafia let him get away and that smells evil to me. Stop worrying about people who switched their votes from him to sp(or anyone else for that matter), they would only be suspicious if Grizz himself were evil

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
Once again not a scumslip just a talk to design. Is it more likely that the town is OP or that you are actually evil? I'll leave that for the people to decide.
Could be both. Doesn't change the fact that you are the SK.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-24-2013, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I thought SP was the SK?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-24-2013, 09:01 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ummm isn't this enough to kill grizz now?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 05-24-2013, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Quote:
I thought SP was the SK?
So did I! Like you've never been wrong before

Quote:
Ummm isn't this enough to kill grizz now?
Worried other people might believe me?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-24-2013, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
So did I! Like you've never been wrong before
I certainly have, but I don't think this is a matter of being right or wrong in suspicions, rather a matter of trying to shift the focus.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-24-2013, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Worried other people might believe me?
No READ what you just wrote. COULD BE BOTH. could be ******* BOTH! in order for it to be both you would have to be a member of the mafia. Since that is something you would know I don't see how we are not killing you now.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 05-24-2013, 09:12 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will vote for Grizz if someone can crack this theory.

Rob clears the air that knife = SK, gun = mafia

Night 1
- Grizz visits Gonzo - Gonzo dies of knife wounds (SK)

* Grizz cannot be mafia

Night 2
- Grizz does nothing (and is watched)
- Maggie dies of knife wounds (SK)

* Grizz cannot be SK
Old 05-24-2013, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

D, stop saying I cleared up anything....I didn't. You speculating is fine, but I don't want someone who hasn't caught up fully reading your posts and thinking I confirmed that knife=SK and gun=mafia. I didn't.

All I said was that each night there was one kill by knife and one by gunshot.
Old 05-24-2013, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:

Night 1

* Grizz cannot be mafia

Night 2

* Grizz cannot be SK
Rob never said that. He said there was one kill from a knife, one kill from a gun. We already knew that. You assumed the rest.

Quote:
You can read the death write ups and infer whatever you will. Each night, there has been one kill via gunshot and one via knife. Make of that whatever you want to.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-24-2013, 09:16 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Night 1

* Grizz cannot be mafia

Night 2

* Grizz cannot be SK
No one is still trying to say he is SK, get over the whole knife/gun thing! He could easily be a member of the mafia and visited gonzo the same night the SK killed Gonzo then been role-blocked night 2.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Admittedly, Rob really never confirmed that, though it is still true, SK killed Gonzo and CJ, I haven't killed anyone but I am facing the hangman's noose for a crime I did not commit (damn you broth!).

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-24-2013, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:

Night 1

* Grizz cannot be mafia

Night 2

* Grizz cannot be SK
That doesn't prevent him from being mafia

Night 1 the mafia wants to know who Gonzo is thus sends the Thief to find out.
Also night 1 the SK kills Gonzo

The mafia doesn't control the SK. Thus it is fully possible for mafia NOT to be the killers of Gonzo.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 05-24-2013, 09:21 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
D, stop saying I cleared up anything....I didn't. You speculating is fine, but I don't want someone who hasn't caught up fully reading your posts and thinking I confirmed that knife=SK and gun=mafia. I didn't.

All I said was that each night there was one kill by knife and one by gunshot.
OK guys, so we can't dispell my theory if we believe knife = SK and gun = mafia.

The only thing we can dispell is that Rob didn't say that. Very well could still be true.
Old 05-24-2013, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Quote:
That doesn't prevent him from being mafia

Night 1 the mafia wants to know who Gonzo is thus sends the Thief to find out.
Also night 1 the SK kills Gonzo

The mafia doesn't control the SK. Thus it is fully possible for mafia NOT to be the killers of Gonzo.
Spoken like a true killer!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-24-2013, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Spoken like a true killer!
If I were the SK I'd take that with high praise coming from king of the 3rd party victories. But alas I'm not. I'm just a regular townie.

Oh and before you ask. He doesn't take a night 2 action knowing he is going to be tracked and it would make no sense to have the Mafia let a known town role to perform his action.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote: