Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 05-21-2013, 03:42 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
You are suspicious because you are evil and now acting all defensive about it. Let's see if this game you are actually suspicious of more than two people.
Quote:
I also want to know if you think on day ******* one people will have much to go on as far as suspicions go besides gut feelings? Are you just set on a no lynch because you are asking why you are suspicious and yet calling nobody else suspicious for anything. I suppose it is more likely you do nothing all day and say you were busy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Hold the phone! Gonzo is once again incorrect on someones alignment?! This must be some kind of record!

When did I say I was in favor of no lynch? And yeah, I said I wasn't going to be able to post much today, and I haven't. Way to call that one, sir. No idea where you could have gotten the impression I wasn't going to be around today, except, you know, me saying it.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hold the phone! Gonzo is once again incorrect on someones alignment?! This must be some kind of record!

When did I say I was in favor of no lynch? And yeah, I said I wasn't going to be able to post much today, and I haven't. Way to call that one, sir. No idea where you could have gotten the impression I wasn't going to be around today, except, you know, me saying it.
There you go again Vidae. Too much of a ***** to go after anybody but easy targets like myself and D. Looking cool and acting high and mighty is more important. I have said it before and I will say it again, you are everything that is wrong with mafia here. Complain some more though, I know everyone loves it (Yes I just complained and then told him to complain some more, deal with it).

You have said all of nothing, that is my point. I am trying to figure out what you are in favor of. Do you want to lynch somebody, no lynch, or will you just be a ***** and role with what the town wants because you have no spine.
Old 05-21-2013, 03:45 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It isn't really fun for me anymore. Gonzo does the same thing every game. It isn't new or anything, and it almost never helps the town win no matter how much he wants to claim it did.

This schtick is old and boring.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 03:46 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
There you go again Vidae. Too much of a ***** to go after anybody but easy targets like myself and D. Looking cool and acting high and mighty is more important. I have said it before and I will say it again, you are everything that is wrong with mafia here. Complain some more though, I know everyone loves it (Yes I just complained and then told him to complain some more, deal with it).

You have said all of nothing, that is my point. I am trying to figure out what you are in favor of. Do you want to lynch somebody, no lynch, or will you just be a ***** and role with what the town wants because you have no spine.
*yawn* We haven't heard any of this before. Someone give me a call when Gonzo contributes to anything besides his own ego please.

Old 05-21-2013, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It isn't really fun for me anymore. Gonzo does the same thing every game. It isn't new or anything, and it almost never helps the town win no matter how much he wants to claim it did.

This schtick is old and boring.
Cry some more Vidae. You are every bit the asshole I am except you call out only a select few. Everyone loves my play style until I come after them. Poor you Vidae, I am sorry I sapped the fun out of the game for you. Let's all do you a favor and vote to lynch you so you don't need to play anymore and not have fun.
Old 05-21-2013, 03:48 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Vidae, did you delete a post?
He does that a lot. and by a lot I mean one random useless post a game.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
*yawn* We haven't heard any of this before. Someone give me a call when Gonzo contributes to anything besides his own ego please.
I am sorry I can't contribute as much as you do to the town. Oh, wait..............
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
He does that a lot.
So I guess the new rule is nobody can edit or delete a post in mafia unless you are a mod. Cool.
Old 05-21-2013, 03:49 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Cry some more Vidae. You are every bit the asshole I am except you call out only a select few. Everyone loves my play style until I come after them. Poor you Vidae, I am sorry I sapped the fun out of the game for you. Let's all do you a favor and vote to lynch you so you don't need to play anymore and not have fun.
Quote:
I am sorry I can't contribute as much as you do to the town. Oh, wait..............
Nothing new? Got it. Way to contribute brah.

Old 05-21-2013, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He does that a lot. and by a lot I mean one random useless post a game.
I'm only asking because it was potentially a character hint.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Nothing new? Got it. Way to contribute brah.
I have actually called a few people out this game and talked about theories on a few things. Didn't realize every time you cried like a ***** I had to make a post detailing new thoughts. Still waiting on you contributing even one single thing besides D is crazy and Gonzo doesn't help the town.
Old 05-21-2013, 03:51 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In fairness everyone playing the same style game does get boring. We all kinda know each others tendencies and Gonzo and Vidae always have at it. Mainly Vidae calling Gonzo an idiot and Gonzo accusing Vidae of being evil for calling him an idiot.
Old 05-21-2013, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ah okay, yea, I only understood like two in JRs list earlier, this is one theme I am flying blind in, haha

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-21-2013, 03:52 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
It wasn't. I quoted the mod and in some games that's a no no. It was a random quote from a character that I thought was funny but I didn't want to step on any toes.

Old 05-21-2013, 03:52 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ah okay, yea, I only understood like two in JRs list earlier, this is one theme I am flying blind in, haha
I didn't know what it was originally either, which is how I know I couldn't have just imagined seeing it, as when I googled it it directly correlated to a character. I just don't know if he was using the line as a joke or a direct hint at his character.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-21-2013, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
In fairness everyone playing the same style game does get boring. We all kinda know each others tendencies and Gonzo and Vidae always have at it. Mainly Vidae calling Gonzo an idiot and Gonzo accusing Vidae of being evil for calling him an idiot.
To be fair I called him evil before he said anything about me. I always do. I think you have us mixed up, Vidae is the guy who calls everyone evil who says he is evil.

I do agree that the same style is boring. I admit I am falling back into my respond to everything aggressive play style like I tend to do.
Old 05-21-2013, 03:53 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
I have actually called a few people out this game and talked about theories on a few things. Didn't realize every time you cried like a ***** I had to make a post detailing new thoughts. Still waiting on you contributing even one single thing besides D is crazy and Gonzo doesn't help the town.
How am I crying like a *****? You're the one with profanity laced posts, I'm just laughing at you.

But yes, this constant grudge and posts like these are sure helping us come to an informed decision. Thank god you're here to help lead these boards in Mafia games. I really have no idea where we'd be without you.

And because I'm sure you missed it, that was sarcasm.

Old 05-21-2013, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Speaking in hidden text is usually a no-no too, vidae feeling like a rebel on his b-day!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-21-2013, 03:55 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
How am I crying like a *****? You're the one with profanity laced posts, I'm just laughing at you.

But yes, this constant grudge and posts like these are sure helping us come to an informed decision. Thank god you're here to help lead these boards in Mafia games. I really have no idea where we'd be without you.

And because I'm sure you missed it, that was sarcasm.
Sure, let's forget that I have already said I am not leading **** today. I do it every game and then you use it to say I am suspicious. Remember last game when you used me trying to get people talking as an excuse for killing me at night.

I am not going to argue anymore, you have the time to post so why not indicate whether you want to no lynch or if you have any suspicions. Why do you have to keep whining?
Old 05-21-2013, 03:58 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Sure, let's forget that I have already said I am not leading **** today. I do it every game and then you use it to say I am suspicious. Remember last game when you used me trying to get people talking as an excuse for killing me at night.

I am not going to argue anymore, you have the time to post so why not indicate whether you want to no lynch or if you have any suspicions. Why do you have to keep whining?
I have yet to whine once this entire game, about anything.

And I'm still waiting for you to contribute anything. Anything at all. In any game you've ever played. I'm still waiting and I guess I'll probably be waiting forever.

To people who think this style of play helps? There are three pages dedicated to Gonzo calling me evil (which is something "he always does") and not actually helping anything.

This is gunna be a fun game!

Old 05-21-2013, 03:59 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Deleted posts? Hidden text? Mafia

Unvote whoever I'm currently voing for
Vote Vidae

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 04:00 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
I have yet to whine once this entire game, about anything.

And I'm still waiting for you to contribute anything. Anything at all. In any game you've ever played. I'm still waiting and I guess I'll probably be waiting forever.

To people who think this style of play helps? There are three pages dedicated to Gonzo calling me evil (which is something "he always does") and not actually helping anything.

This is gunna be a fun game!
Way to once again answer nothing. I have already stated a few suspicions and talked about lynch versus no lynch, you have not. Stop arguing with me and actually post something of worth.
Old 05-21-2013, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

As much as I'm sure everyone is loving this, anyone think either one of them is scum? At this point I'm getting town vidae and town Gonzo honestly.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-21-2013, 04:02 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Way to once again answer nothing. I have already stated a few suspicions and talked about lynch versus no lynch, you have not. Stop arguing with me and actually post something of worth.
Way to once again contribute nothing except a grudge against me you carry every game. One you literally just admitted.

Tell ya what pal: I'll contribute something of worth when you do. Balls in your court.

Old 05-21-2013, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
As much as I'm sure everyone is loving this, anyone think either one of them is scum? At this point I'm getting town vidae and town Gonzo honestly.
It strikes me as both think the other is evil simply because they hate each other. Which worked so well the last time.

Sig by Matthew Jones