Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 05-21-2013, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Caught up now will be posting from the Kindle for the rest of the night.

Looking through posts I want to hear more from Broth, Rufus, and Fenikz.

What do each of you think so far? Who are you suspicious of? Doesn't have to be anything fancy just who you guys are leaning towards.

Better to have everyone's thoughts and inclinations out in the open.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 04:44 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post

What do each of you think so far? Who are you suspicious of? Doesn't have to be anything fancy just who you guys are leaning towards.

Fenikz has figured out how to stay alive, post next to nothing.
Old 05-21-2013, 04:52 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post

Who do you think you are asking for my thoughts? Classic mafia move.

Gimme me a bit of time, I'm taking notes at the moment and I'll give my two cents in a bit.
Old 05-21-2013, 04:54 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do you have any thoughts yourself Trogdor on people other than those who haven't spoke?

Given that we're all opening up, the person I am most curious about is OSU, whilst Gonzo was quite provocative in his outbursts I thought OSU took the bait a bit quick, but having said that it isn't enough for me at this stage to consider switching out my no lynch.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 04:57 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Deflect much?

OSU is mafia guys. Ha ha.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 05:07 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Deflect much?

Yes, yes he is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 05:08 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Deflect much?

Yes making a Simpsons reference whilst also commenting on the situation at hand was a massive deflection

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 05:09 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is what gonzo and i arr talking about. Last three posts call osu mafia but none of you have the balls to back it up with a vote.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
Do you have any thoughts yourself Trogdor on people other than those who haven't spoke?

Given that we're all opening up, the person I am most curious about is OSU, whilst Gonzo was quite provocative in his outbursts I thought OSU took the bait a bit quick, but having said that it isn't enough for me at this stage to consider switching out my no lynch.
Sure :)

Not a fan of the way OSU is playing given that his posts don't have a lot of substance and he slipped into the background after being pushed forward.

Vidae/Gonzo need to let previous games go so they don't sidetrack the town. That being said I'm getting neutral/town vibes from them but that could certainly change.

D-Unit is insane. The only read I can get is that he's freaking insane. I hate role claiming townie on Day One. If it's true you may survive the entire game but you allowed the mafia to find a better target. If it's a lie (and he's good) he is no longer trustworthy to the town on later role-claims and thus setting the town up for a failure. If he's mafia then it puts us off the trail but offers him zero protection from a potential lynch given his worth to the town as a townie. I just don't get it.

SP got defensive and then hid after being pressed.

Those would be my main opinions thus far.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 05:14 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
This is what gonzo and i arr talking about. Last three posts call osu mafia but none of you have the balls to back it up with a vote.
Or with any reasons as to why they think I am mafia, plenty of them have just seen others do it and are following the mob mentality because it's day one and they haven't formed any of their own opinions, they are just regurgitating whatever won't put a target on their back

Old 05-21-2013, 05:17 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Or with any reasons as to why they think I am mafia, plenty of them have just seen others do it and are following the mob mentality because it's day one and they haven't formed any of their own opinions, they are just regurgitating whatever won't put a target on their back
I've said exactly why, you jumped awful quick at Gonzo being Gonzo when everyone knows what he does, it seemed out of character for you and didn't sit well. However to answer Grizz I didn't vote as I didn't feel that alone was worth more than a no lynch option at this time where I have sat all along.

Old 05-21-2013, 05:17 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D-Unit makes the most sense, IMO.

What he did was shady as **** and if he is good, he's only a townie. Obviously killing a baddie would be preferable, but there is no way of knowing for sure. I'd say he has the most chance of being bad and the least chance of being someone important.

That's where i'm coming from.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 05:20 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I always hate the mob mentality and how people hold off voting until someone starts to get votes. Reeks of insecure gameplay.

You are saying all the right things, that makes me weary of you. I originally voted for you because you were posting things seemingly to get the town on your side. You are giving me the same vibes I got from CMD last day one though he ended up being good. That said my vote stands for you because I have some ******* balls. Everything day one will be going with gut feelings. I think nobody votes because they don't want to piss anybody off, this is why we always go with no lynch.
Old 05-21-2013, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post

What he did was shady as **** and if he is good, he's only a townie. Obviously killing a baddie would be preferable, but there is no way of knowing for sure. I'd say he has the most chance of being bad and the least chance of being someone important.

I personally don't think that is a good idea but I appreciate you making an argument. D is an easy target during the day so if he is good at some point members of the mafia will go after him and that will help us catch them. If he is evil he will not be lasting long.

I still think everyone should at least vote. Just ******* vote once. Don't wait for others to vote and hop on a train and don't wait for others to make an argument to convince you. Time and time again the mafia is able to hide behind going with a convincing argument because half the town does the same (and convincing arguments don't even exist really day one).
Old 05-21-2013, 05:27 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I always hate the mob mentality and how people hold off voting until someone starts to get votes. Reeks of insecure gameplay.

You are saying all the right things, that makes me weary of you. I originally voted for you because you were posting things seemingly to get the town on your side. You are giving me the same vibes I got from CMD last day one though he ended up being good. That said my vote stands for you because I have some ******* balls. Everything day one will be going with gut feelings. I think nobody votes because they don't want to piss anybody off, this is why we always go with no lynch.
At least you're voting and talking and voicing YOUR opinions. UK says I took your bait too quick which I don't understand at all. We joke fought for 3 posts then I gave you my suspicions and why I am suspicious of them, then he saw people jump on me and listed only me as someone he is suspicious of for shoddy reasons. JR just agreed with D out of nowhere. Trog said I slipped into the background when I have been at the forefront of this game the whole time and was only out for 15-20 minutes to run some errands. Not suspicious because they came after me, but because of how they came after me and that they list these suspicions without voting. Not gonna get **** done day one if you don't act on those suspicions. I have sat back day one every other game and it never ******* works out, you need to step up and get **** moving otherwise we just vote no-lynch then let the mafia/sk kill 2+ of us at night and sometimes repeat that all over again day two if a cop/role-cop doesn't step up.

Old 05-21-2013, 05:29 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't agree with D out of nowhere. I hinted that I thought you were evil pages ago.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 05-21-2013, 05:32 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

I'm sticking with my no lynch which I long ago voted for, ultimately I don't think anything has fallen out with enough significance to make me potentially lynch an innocent over a day 1 no lynch.

As for the above, IMO OSU is right in that he didn't argue with Gonzo for long, but it did escalate quickly and it seemed out of character for him is all I am saying, it's certainly not enough to throw out a lynch for.

Old 05-21-2013, 05:33 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I didn't agree with D out of nowhere. I hinted that I thought you were evil pages ago.
I guess I missed that, my apologies. I will go back to read it now. Where is that post?

Old 05-21-2013, 05:34 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

It's my post saying I have a feeling we are going to lynch a baddie today.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 05-21-2013, 05:40 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stepping out for an engagement party for a few. I'll try to keep up on mobile but that can be rough.
Old 05-21-2013, 05:52 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Stepping out to eat dinner

Old 05-21-2013, 05:55 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Instigate #1: D vs SP

Quote:
Wow kid, you got some chutzpah callin' out your elders like that. I say you two duel to the death
Then I call you out on it...

Quote:
Deflect much?

Then you come back with a joke to cover your mistake...

Quote:
Instigate #2: gonzo vs vidae

Quote:
So close to changing my vote from SP to you.
Old 05-21-2013, 05:56 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got home from getting my son his root canal ( who needs $$$) and that was an interesting read. All I have is gut feelings thus far and as UKfan said, not enough has been revealed enough to vote against anyone.

Vote: no lynch

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 06:00 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post

That's cause you're mafia. Getting a good guy lynched is exactly what you want.
Old 05-21-2013, 06:03 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Instigate #1: D vs SP

Then I call you out on it...

Then you come back with a joke to cover your mistake...

Instigate #2: gonzo vs vidae

So close to changing my vote from SP to you.
All of those where jokes. Instigating a duel this early was a joke and you took it seriously so I replied with another joke. I also always find the petty nonsense between vidae and gonzo amusing so I was going to say "Fight! Fight! Fight!" then I found a Simpsons picture for it and thought it would be perfect considering the theme of the game. NOW I am out to eat