Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 01-04-2014, 12:05 PM    (permalink
fatso
Rookie

fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
Manziel more elusive than Vick? You are out of your mind.
While I think you're right in the open field, behind the LOS I've never seen someone buy time like Manziel does.
fatso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatso View Post
While I think you're right in the open field, behind the LOS I've never seen someone buy time like Manziel does.
I agree, he is Vick like in his escapability, he may not run in the open field like Vick but he can avoid the pass rush just as well and find open receivers after doing so. His accuracy leaves Vick in his dust.

He will be the 2nd QB drafted, likely by Jacksonville and if Bridgewater slips anywhere along the post season process, he could even pass him for the #1 overall pick, but it isn't likely to happen.

He will sell lots of ticket for the Jacksonville franchise, something they desperately need and that will factor into his selection.
Old 01-07-2014, 04:07 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The delay in declaring is a bit confusing. He isn't going any higher if he comes back for next year.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 04:08 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
The delay in declaring is a bit confusing. He isn't going any higher if he comes back for next year.
I think he might be struggling with the idea of leaving the college life.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
I think he might be struggling with the idea of leaving the college life.
I highly doubt that, he seems to love the "rich and famous" lifestyle. When you're partying in Hollywood or Vegas like Manziel, you probably don't care too much about missing out on the College Station bars. Plus RSJ has already stated that Manziel has already checked out mentally. I think the only thing he'll miss is his teammates, but I don't think that's enough to bring him back. He'll probably end up declaring on the fifteenth.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 04:15 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Idk, I agree with princey on this one. College is a whole different level, man. It's living the life and he's on top. He can get and do what and who ever he wants. He's literally the king there. I can see why he wouldn't want to leave just yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
Idk, I agree with princey on this one. College is a whole different level, man. It's living the life and he's on top. He can get and do what and who ever he wants. He's literally the king there. I can see why he wouldn't want to leave just yet
How much time does he actually spend there? Most of his off-season incidents/stories have occurred somewhere other than College Station. Trips to Vegas, Hollywood, Miami, etc. I don't doubt that he loves being the BMOC, but it seems he enjoys the high-flying life style much more.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 01-07-2014, 04:20 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
How much time does he actually spend there? Most of his off-season incidents/stories have occurred somewhere other than College Station. Trips to Vegas, Hollywood, Miami, etc. I don't doubt that he loves being the BMOC, but it seems he enjoys the high-flying life style much more.
yes but in the pros comes more responsibility and less time to do all of that stuff. Right now, he's having someone paid to go to class for him, is showing up at stuff hungover, banging slutty hot college chicks and living the life. I think he knows once in the pros, you can't go back to that... well, not as much
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 04:35 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would gain a lot more respect for Johnny if he stayed. They haven't accomplished much as a team yet, and that would be a truly selfless desision on his part. If he's watching that game last evening and texting his buddies how they'll be in that playoff next year, that lets me know he loves the game and will be a respected leader at the next level. I'm not saying that's right or wrong I'm just saying that's how I personally feel about it.
Old 01-07-2014, 05:32 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BREAKING: Johnny Manziel has chosen @SSGFootball & @mavcarter, LeBron's business partner, to rep him for contract & marketing.

#3 Duke Blue Devils (4-0)
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 10:30 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Yep, Manziel's going to be waiting until the fifteenth to announce after all.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 01-08-2014, 11:10 AM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Yep, Manziel's going to be waiting until the fifteenth to announce after all.
If Texas A&M didn't already have a firm commitment from the #1 QB, that would be a complete dick move.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 01:28 PM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I personally think he will fall out of the first once measurements come in.

He is listed at 6'1. I think he will be lucky to measure in at 5'11. He may be flashy and have all the media attention, but I will be shocked if a team spends a high pick on him given his height. It's pretty common to see height push QBs down the board, I think this will happen yet again.
Old 01-08-2014, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroit4life View Post
I personally think he will fall out of the first once measurements come in.

He is listed at 6'1. I think he will be lucky to measure in at 5'11. He may be flashy and have all the media attention, but I will be shocked if a team spends a high pick on him given his height. It's pretty common to see height push QBs down the board, I think this will happen yet again.
People have scouted his game and whether he comes in at 6 ft or 6-1 isn't going to make any differance. For what it's worth, Teddy will probably measure smaller than everyone thinks.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 03:52 PM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
People have scouted his game and whether he comes in at 6 ft or 6-1 isn't going to make any differance. For what it's worth, Teddy will probably measure smaller than everyone thinks.
If he is at or above 6'0 I agree it doesn't matter. My point is I don't think he will even hit 6'0. If he isn't I'd be shocked to see him go over the other top QBs in this draft.
Old 01-08-2014, 04:00 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroit4life View Post
If he is at or above 6'0 I agree it doesn't matter. My point is I don't think he will even hit 6'0. If he isn't I'd be shocked to see him go over the other top QBs in this draft.
There are so many QB desperate teams drafting in the top 5, it won't matter if he's shorter than 6'0" as long as he's at least 5'11". As of right this moment, there are 3 QB's who are very likely to go top 5, Bridgewater, Manziel and Bortles, just have to see if they can maintain their position through the post season workouts. Wilson's performance can only help Manziel and make teams more willing to take the chance.
Old 01-08-2014, 04:01 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For some reason I still think Jerry makes Manziel a Cowboy.
Old 01-08-2014, 04:04 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He'd have to be a trainwreck in the background checks and interviews for him to fall out of the top 10 with all the QB-needy teams at the top of the draft.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 04:35 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont think he goes in the top 10, i think he goes in the top 10 of the second round
Old 01-08-2014, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post

You're right that people are giving Manziel a look because of Wilson. Oh boy are they going to be disappointed when Manziel spends his millions on boats, drugs and prostitutes and shows up for meetings an hour late and hungover.

Wilson is also a guy that goes out there looking to make his teammates look good and raise them up. Also not Manziel, he wants the spotlight 100% of the time.
You are full of sh*t and have no idea what you are talking about.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 05:30 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
I would love the Vikings to get him. I think the kid is going to be quite good.
I think he would be a great fit in minn. It would make them an immediate threat.

-Douglas MacArthur
Old 01-08-2014, 05:48 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has his game changed that much from last year when people had serious questions about him? He is fun but I'm not sure he is a serious NFL QB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 05:53 PM    (permalink
Camp Arm
Rookie

Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
For some reason I still think Jerry makes Manziel a Cowboy.
i think he would love to get him, would have to trade his whole draft plus multiple first rounders though.
Camp Arm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 05:56 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camp Arm View Post
i think he would love to get him, would have to trade his whole draft plus multiple first rounders though.
why? if the last two years have been any indication, the value of drafts picks have gone down. Probably 2 first round picks, and 1 third or maybe a second.

Its easier to trade up and down, now that you don't set your franchise back a decade by one bad draft pick.
Old 01-08-2014, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Has his game changed that much from last year when people had serious questions about him? He is fun but I'm not sure he is a serious NFL QB.
Yes, there was marked improvement in his passing.

-Douglas MacArthur