Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Who goes further this season from the NFC West?
San Francisco 58 45.31%
Seattle 70 54.69%
Voters: 128. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-23-2013, 11:27 PM    (permalink
Guru
Rookie

Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's impossible if you watched Hall play. That guy got beat more than a drum on Chinese new year. If Hall can still start in this league Aso can. And I'm a firm believer in the mental aspect of football players. Aso's home is in Cali. He played for Cal and was a Raider... Now that he's a 9er I fully expect him to be a good (maybe not great due to age) CB for them. A lot of people act like these guys are robots. Just because they're professionals doesn't mean they're immune to home sickness/depression. I expect that Aso has a bounce back season now that he's back in his domain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
This^^^.

If his last name wasn't Asomugha, you would have thought he was one of the worst starting corners in the NFCE last season.

I could make a serious argument that D Hall was by far a better starting corner last year than Aso.

Move him to FS, but I can't see Nnamdi being an effective man corner in the NFL again.
Guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 11:34 PM    (permalink
Guru
Rookie

Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't get it either. Harvin was an addition. There has been barely any subtraction and you guys had a very good draft IMHO. I still think Seattle is a bit overrated and I think Harvin was a huge part of that. Fortunately for you there is Golden Tate who's dropped what, 2 passes his entire career who's perfect position is the slot and some good receivers on the outside, a nice TE and Lynch, a steal in Turbin last year, and a top 5 RB of mine in Michael this year. There's plenty enough fire power to get to the playoffs again this year but in the NFC it's all up in the air IMHO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I never understood this as a discussion point.

Harvin is new. When our offense was humming in the second half we had Wilson, our running game, Zach Miller stepping up, and a good receiving trio for some timely big plays. We aren't filling his shoes like the Niners have to do for Crabtree.

With that said, a lot of the stuff they were implementing for Harvin, Golden Tate is running. Things like Jet Sweeps, triple option looks, bubbles, quick screens, and slot work.

Tate is in for a monster year.
Guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 08:53 AM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru View Post
I don't get it either. Harvin was an addition. There has been barely any subtraction and you guys had a very good draft IMHO. I still think Seattle is a bit overrated and I think Harvin was a huge part of that. Fortunately for you there is Golden Tate who's dropped what, 2 passes his entire career who's perfect position is the slot and some good receivers on the outside, a nice TE and Lynch, a steal in Turbin last year, and a top 5 RB of mine in Michael this year. There's plenty enough fire power to get to the playoffs again this year but in the NFC it's all up in the air IMHO.
Harvin still cost a 1st round pick. Presently getting zero value where a Cordarelle Patterson has looked pretty good in the preseason so far and could have contributed.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 09:13 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's not what we were responding to.

At this point in time it's easy to say we wish we'd have kept that pick and taken Patterson or Hopkins.

But JMike said "who fills Harvin's shoes." There are no shoes to fill, like there are with Crabtree. Going by last year.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

At this point in time it's easy to say we wish we'd have kept that pick and taken Patterson or Hopkins.

But JMike said "who fills Harvin's shoes." There are no shoes to fill, like there are with Crabtree. Going by last year.
to me, thats a silly argument. both offenses are evolving. either way, both players are big losses. id say they are equally important...

but in terms of who will fill Crabtrees shoes, Anquan Boldin is damn near the exact same player as Crabtree so I dont see an issue. Hes a little bit older and not quite as explosive, but I would have to say Boldin is a better all-around player than Crabtree.
Eazy Picks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 12:18 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eazy Picks View Post
to me, thats a silly argument. both offenses are evolving. either way, both players are big losses. id say they are equally important...

but in terms of who will fill Crabtrees shoes, Anquan Boldin is damn near the exact same player as Crabtree so I dont see an issue. Hes a little bit older and not quite as explosive, but I would have to say Boldin is a better all-around player than Crabtree.
No one ran the slant better in 2012 than Crabtree. He was a great receiver and a lot better than Boldin at this point in both of their careers. He could get separation (something I had criticized him for in the past) and seems like a completely different player since he had that foot injury a couple of seasons ago. He was also great after the catch. Boldin is essentially a tight now. He still has fantastic hands, but he's not the player he once was. Anyone would take Crabtree over Boldin right now. That being said, Boldin still has a chance to match the production that Crabtree put up last season when Colin Kaepernick throwing the ball.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 12:59 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Harvin still had a very important role to fill (as evidenced by a 1st round pick and $25.5 million guaranteed) and now that role will be unfulfilled.

TBH i'm not very impressed with either team's wide receiving corps. Rice/Tate/Baldwin is a solid trio but nothing special overall. Nobody really stands out but they have depth. Boldin is the best WR of anyone on both teams now but SF has pretty much nobody behind him at this point.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 01:17 PM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
Harvin still had a very important role to fill (as evidenced by a 1st round pick and $25.5 million guaranteed) and now that role will be unfulfilled.

TBH i'm not very impressed with either team's wide receiving corps. Rice/Tate/Baldwin is a solid trio but nothing special overall. Nobody really stands out but they have depth. Boldin is the best WR of anyone on both teams now but SF has pretty much nobody behind him at this point.
ill agree with all of that...but then you have to factor in SF has Vernon Davis
Old 08-25-2013, 07:40 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
ill agree with all of that...but then you have to factor in SF has Vernon Davis
And SF added Patton.
Quinton Patton.

Barring significant injuries, these 2 teams will for sure be among the top 3 or 4 teams in the league this year, again.

We need 2 more votes for an even 100 to guage...... any new members here, cast your vote.
Who ya got, San Fran and Jim Harbaugh with Kaepernick and Frank Gore, or Seattle and Pete Carroll, Russ Wilson, and Marshawn?

Both very good defenses.

Last edited by J-Mike88 : 08-25-2013 at 07:42 PM.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 10:14 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Avril out indefinitely with a hamstring issue. Status not known for Week 1.

Mebane left practice today with a groin injury.

Quinton Patton is happening.

Not a good series of events since the Christine show.
Old 08-27-2013, 12:18 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Christine is my ex-wife's name.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 08:52 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I really like that name.
For a girl. Not a RB.
Old 08-28-2013, 08:29 PM    (permalink
JanzenDX
Rookie

JanzenDX hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Voting San Francisco. 49ers are far more battle tested right now, plus Seattle went through a season where literally everything went their way, remember that interception touchdown against Green Bay? Every bounce seemed to favor them, that sort of luck doesn't tend to repeat itself. I also think that Seattle's OL is weaker and Wilson's height is a weakness that teams will be able to exploit. Seattle also hasn't shown that they can regularly win big games on the road.

It'll go down to the wire, but I expect the Seahawks to take a step back with the 49ers winning the NFC West, however that entire division is absolutely loaded to the max, Rams are going to be tough and the Cardinals will be improved. Seems like the best division in football right now.
JanzenDX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 08:49 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Avril out indefinitely with a hamstring issue. Status not known for Week 1.

Mebane left practice today with a groin injury.

Quinton Patton is happening.

Not a good series of events since the Christine show.
Don't mean to be rude. But i think you were a little too optimistic before. And maybe a little too pessimistic now. You still have very good QB play which will elevate a mediocre set of passing weapons and OL. Lynch+Michael for the run game. And Harvin is on PUP and could be back as early as week 7 possibly. And that secondary is legit.

My concerns for SEA- do they have offensive playmakers to take their game to the next level while Harvin heals. has their run defense improved after really struggling the 2nd half of last year. and can they get a consistent pass rush.

Those are legit concerns, but you still did well last year. I still think the Seahawks are a 10-11 win team as long as you can pass the ball and defend the pass so effectively.
Old 09-02-2013, 09:53 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

At first the off-field battles seemed more like coincidence than anything real.

But with Chris Harper going to San Fran off the SEA practice squad, plus everything else this offseason - it's clear as mud these teams have a rivalry that extends past the football field. They hate each other and love to tweak each other with personnel moves.

Carroll and Harbaugh's rift dates back to college, too.

This rivalry is something special. Week 2 can't come soon enough.

My final prediction for Seattle may be a little odd. I think I may pick them to start slow and then go on a monster tear for the rest of the year.
Old 09-02-2013, 08:23 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

not sure how much impact seattle's offseason moves will have for them. FA wise, someone correct me if i'm wrong but isn't avril currently injured? and i know michael bennett is going to play the year with a torn rotator cuff too. of course winfield was cut. and of course looking at their draft, they lost their 4th rounder, 2 5th's are on pup or ir, and i don't know how much impact you'll get from 6ths-UDFA. And of course Harvin, already injured.

Now, thats not to say SEA won't be a legitimate team this year. But it looks like if they want to take that next step, it appears they're offseason acquisitions won't be of too much help (unless Harvin comes back soon and beasts- not totally impossible too).

Seattle fans- am i missing out on a potential rookie/fa gem? How do you feel about your offseason right about now?
Old 09-02-2013, 11:27 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Avril should be back soon, possibly week 1. Bennett played with a torn rotator cuff last year with Tampa and will again this year. Also UDFA Benson Mayowa was impressive in preseason, along with O'Brien Schofield from Arizona.

WRs Jermaine Kearse and Stephan Williams looked very good in preseason. Both of them outplayed Harper by a very very very wide margin. They should help cope with the "loss" of Harvin.

Winfield was also outplayed by Walter Thurmond. If Thurmond can stay healthy he is an excellent corner.

Rookies Jordan Hill, Christine Michael and Luke Willson have also been impressive.
Old 09-04-2013, 06:00 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Realistically I'm super excited about Michael and Thurmond.

Bennett and Avril - we'll see.

And Harvin says he's making serious progress and "watch out for Week 7." Carroll has been silent since his surgery, and Week 7 is pretty early but damn, anything before Week 12 would be an huge boost - just in time for the stretch run + playoffs.
Old 09-04-2013, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Was she named after the car?
Rabscuttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 06:49 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
I never understood this (injury to Harvin) as a discussion point.
Well they brought him in for a reason, and paid him big $ for a reason.
Not to watch on TV like you and I are doing.....
Old 09-04-2013, 06:50 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'be felt that one of these teams wouldn't make the playoffs and heading into the season I'n picking Seattle, a big part of that is for some reason I feel russel coming back down to earth harder than Kaep since he doesn't have kaep's OL. And while I think the 9ers d is less stacked all around, I've got a better feeling about them this year.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 06:52 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Well they brought him in for a reason, and paid him big $ for a reason.
Not to watch on TV like you and I are doing.....
To give the offense a new dimension.

Without that dimension they are perfectly capable of putting up enough points to win, as evidenced by last year.

So they don't need anyone to "fill his shoes" which is what I was referring to.

It's not a loss for an 11-5 team. It'll be an addition when he comes back. But it's not a loss.
Old 09-04-2013, 08:19 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is a loss of resources. The draft pick and cap space they gave up could have been spent on a guy who would be playing and contributing. Its a loss because it is a wasted opportunity so far.

Seattle will be fine offensively as long as their run game is dominant. Wilson sparingly went over 30 attempts in games. He is really good but was really helped by one of the best run games in the league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Last edited by niel89 : 09-04-2013 at 08:22 PM.
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Quote:
To give the offense a new dimension.

Without that dimension they are perfectly capable of putting up enough points to win, as evidenced by last year.

So they don't need anyone to "fill his shoes" which is what I was referring to.

It's not a loss for an 11-5 team. It'll be an addition when he comes back. But it's not a loss.
that argument is flimsy to me. they lost players from last years team. the rationale of losing the players and draft picks they lose is that they are bringing in other guys. If those guys arent playing, its a loss. and when they signed Harvin, they had a plan for the offense, and that plan was altered when he got hurt.
Old 09-04-2013, 09:14 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
that argument is flimsy to me. they lost players from last years team. the rationale of losing the players and draft picks they lose is that they are bringing in other guys. If those guys arent playing, its a loss. and when they signed Harvin, they had a plan for the offense, and that plan was altered when he got hurt.
They lost 0 starters or even impact bench players from last year's 9th ranked scoring offense - one that clearly got better when they opened things up for their young ascending star QB.

Would I rather have Cordarrelle Patterson for some new looks taking some snaps away from Baldwin? I guess. But I'm not losing sleep over it, nor do I think it hurts the team not having him.

And I'd much rather have Harvin in Week 10ish than Patterson right now. For this year and next.