Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-29-2013, 11:30 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default E3 2013

Since it's coming up in a few weeks and this being a pretty big year for consoles we could keep the discussions in here instead clogging up xbox thread with arguments.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 11:39 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LETS DO THIS!

I'm excited. Hopefully the Xbox One and PS4 do not fail miserably with their conferences. I'm sure they will though.

I want to see more on BF4. I'm excited for it.
Old 05-29-2013, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm actually going to be looking to see if Square Enix announces the new FF

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 12:26 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope Xbox rights the ship. They are getting killed right now. The sad thing is even with all stuff I hate like the used game/always online I probably going to absolutely buy it. Hell I'll probably get it on launch day too.
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 12:29 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

umm go smash bros?

i honestly am not that interested

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 08:34 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ground Zero/Phantom Pain!
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 09:03 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
I hope Xbox rights the ship. They are getting killed right now. The sad thing is even with all stuff I hate like the used game/always online I probably going to absolutely buy it. Hell I'll probably get it on launch day too.
Pretty sure the always online thing has been debunked.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 09:16 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Pretty sure the always online thing has been debunked.
LINK!!!! noaawww
Old 05-30-2013, 09:28 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PS4 needs to sell me
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 09:29 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm really excited about E3 this year, but mostly for the MMO space. There are supposed to be some big reveals for EQNext and a few other titles. It should be good.

I do wanna know what is going on with XBox One games, but I'm going to buy the console regardless, so..

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 09:56 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I'm really excited about E3 this year, but mostly for the MMO space. There are supposed to be some big reveals for EQNext and a few other titles. It should be good.

I do wanna know what is going on with XBox One games, but I'm going to buy the console regardless, so..
Kinect is always watching you vidae...
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 10:38 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MMO like shooters right?

For consoles or for computer

Last edited by brat316 : 05-30-2013 at 10:55 AM.
brat316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 11:13 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat316 View Post
MMO like shooters right?

For consoles or for computer
MMOs aren't only shooters.. in fact, there aren't any really good "MMOFPS" games. And for PC.

Old 05-30-2013, 11:13 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Destiny will change that however.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 11:16 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
MMOs aren't only shooters.. in fact, there aren't any really good "MMOFPS" games. And for PC.
oh for PC. I was thinking console. Yeah in that case MMORPG.
Old 05-30-2013, 12:01 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't like that I can't buy a ticket and attend. It's like 20min from my house taking the metro.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 05-30-2013, 12:09 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Is EverQuest Next going to be at E3? It's definitely the game I'm most excited for.

SOE is having their own show in Las Vegas in August. I was expecting EQ Next to be unveiled there.

Curious about Bungie's Destiny as well. Maybe someone will actually be able to make a good MMOFPS. I don't have my hopes up though.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 12:11 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
I don't like that I can't buy a ticket and attend. It's like 20min from my house taking the metro.
How does one attend then?
Old 05-30-2013, 12:13 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
A few years ago they made it press only.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 12:14 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
Is EverQuest Next going to be at E3? It's definitely the game I'm most excited for.

SOE is having their own show in Las Vegas in August. I was expecting EQ Next to be unveiled there.

Curious about Bungie's Destiny as well. Maybe someone will actually be able to make a good MMOFPS. I don't have my hopes up though.
I dunno, I read a rumor that EQNext was going to show something at E3, but it was just a rumor. That's what I'm hoping for too.

As far as MMOFPS games go, Bungie is the company that COULD do it, but I'm really skeptical.

Old 05-30-2013, 12:24 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
It's not open to the public so yeah...press only or companies that deal with the gaking business.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 05-30-2013, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
LINK!!!! noaawww
"If we can't get to the Internet, you can play your single-player games assuming they don't take advantage of something on the Internet that it needs. You can watch Blu-ray movies, you can watch TV."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/g...itten/2370381/

So basically, it's on the devs. It's not always online. Sounds like it won't impact anything really that wouldn't have already been impacted by not having internet.
Old 05-30-2013, 12:54 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Is this going to be covered on TV like the last few years? I know G4 is no more, so what's the deal with that?

Old 05-30-2013, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Not sure. Maybe Spike will have it?

I usually just watch it on the interwebs.
Old 05-30-2013, 01:09 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah it's going to be on Spike

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote