Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-10-2013, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You best not **** up again 343.
Old 06-10-2013, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Um, well, the next Halo ******* awesome.
Old 06-10-2013, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There it is, $499.
Old 06-10-2013, 01:57 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

$500 day one. Hrhhhgnmgnh.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 01:58 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

500?????!!!!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Shreckart
Veteran

Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dammit. So much for it being $350 or whatever.

Sony please don't disappoint.
Shreckart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh, that sucks. I will be getting the Xbox One, but not at release probably.
Old 06-10-2013, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Throwing that damn Kinect out would save $100 on the price.
Old 06-10-2013, 02:01 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

$500? Yea, no chance I get it until a price drop

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 02:03 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok so Titanfall looks badass.

Old 06-10-2013, 02:20 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well Sony, Microsoft did everything for you. Just release that bad boy at $399 and you win.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 02:24 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Well Sony, Microsoft did everything for you. Just release that bad boy at $399 and you win.
Ehl. oh. ehl.

Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
You didn't think that was a good conference? Mkay.
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Am I the only one who thinks that 500 is a fair price? Although, it would be much more fair if XBOX live became more of a premium service than a required service.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Ehl. oh. ehl.
I don't get it. Tons of new IPs, great exclusives, bringing back fan favorites. SO GARBAGEEEE.
Old 06-10-2013, 02:27 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

$500 is actually better than I was expecting. I was thinking it could be $600 or $700.

Edit: of course always-online and likely subscription fees as a result of that still make it very unappealing.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 02:29 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
You didn't think that was a good conference? Mkay.
Pretty much this. Microsoft had an excellent conference although dropping that $500 nugget turned me completely off making it a release day buy.

Sony does have a HUGE opening here. If they undercut the One and announce they are not going to have the major downsides it could be a major win-fall for them. I imagine Sony will undercut the prices but I have a feeling they will have some of the same lame "features".

On a more important note I want a camera set-up at Booth 2523 (DayZ standalone). Do it.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 02:29 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

I fully expect the PS4 to be between $500-600. The PS2 and 3 both were as well.
Old 06-10-2013, 02:30 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Pretty much this. Microsoft had an excellent conference although dropping that $500 nugget turned me completely off making it a release day buy.

Sony does have a HUGE opening here. If they undercut the One and announce they are not going to have the major downsides it could be a major win-fall for them. I imagine Sony will undercut the prices but I have a feeling they will have some of the same lame "features".

On a more important note I want a camera set-up at Booth 2523 (DayZ standalone). Do it.
It'll be around $500. They probably will have some features that are the same, but won't have a spying camera.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 02:31 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
Am I the only one who thinks that 500 is a fair price? Although, it would be much more fair if XBOX live became more of a premium service than a required service.
$500 is the same price as an iPad. Anyone bitching about price is a ******* idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
I don't get it. Tons of new IPs, great exclusives, bringing back fan favorites. SO GARBAGEEEE.
Yeah it's awful. I'm not some huge Microsoft fan boy - far from it - but some of these people are just being ridiculous now.

Old 06-10-2013, 02:35 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
$500 is the same price as an iPad. Anyone bitching about price is a ******* idiot.
I agree.

I'm interested to see if there is a pricing structure for the Xbox One that includes more features for a higher premium (similar to larger HDD PS3s or iPads). Or will they come out with just one base model at the $500 price point?

Will the console be initially packaged with a game?

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 02:36 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Macklin has been the most ridiculous knee jerk reactionist here since the reveal of the X1. As bulldogs said, the last two sony systems all came out at the same price microsoft just set its own system at. Highly doubt its anything less than 400 at best, if not 500 as well. The PS4 that is.

I mean I'm not loaded or anything but thats easily affordable for me at launch if I really wanted it. And I just got out of school and will be heavily in debt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Last edited by Jvig43 : 06-10-2013 at 02:38 PM.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 02:37 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And the price significantly dropped, the sales killed them. One of the main reasons I bought an xbox over a ps3 back when they came out was the price.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 02:49 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea y'all are a bunch of fan boys if you think 500$ is high . I agree about paying that much just for an ipad or anything like that. Example , you put away 50$ or what ever until Dec and wham you have a xb1 or ps4 not that hard. It's already on pre order xb1 is on amazon ! Go get it fellas .
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will probably just stick with current gen unless Sony does something amazing.

I doubt PS4 will cost less then the X1 and I'm not dropping that kinda money on either. I would rather just wait and get it cheaper with a larger line up of games down the road.

There are enough older games that I would like to get around to playing to keep my busy for awhile.

Last edited by Splat : 06-10-2013 at 02:53 PM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote