Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-02-2006, 11:24 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked
Quote:
dude, brownosing god is a pretty sad way of trying to be forgived
That's right, because we all know that I am god. And I do not forgive you.
mark sanchez is god,...he told me himself :D
Dont' believe it. It's all lies.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 11:26 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
mark wouldnt lie to me.......would he? :evil:
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 11:27 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yes he would
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 11:30 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yes he would

does this look like the face of a liar?
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 11:52 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Re: Brian Dawkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiBear
Quote:
Originally Posted by AjHawkPackers
Hey ive been seeing that the guy named "Brian Dawkins" on NFLDC has been makeing alot of post in the NFL Topic Area they have been good in my opinion
thou i am only a rookie and i dont get on this site as i use to but i tip my hat to him thanks for the great post topics man
what do you guys think of his work i dont think im the only person who like his topics
what do ya guys think of him? also i wanted to say my favorit player is Brian Dawkins hes a beast
May I ask, why does a Packer fan have an avi of a Packer getting KO'ed?
thats willie parker bud
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 11:59 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

i thopught you weren't supposed to make how much am i loved threads?
Old 07-03-2006, 06:31 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WHAT THE HELL KIND OF TOPIC IS THIS
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Dawkins
Quote:
Originally Posted by thah0ward2
BAN HIM Just kidding but tell your friend to cool it with the making new topics.
if you guys dont like my post then fine i wont post any thats fine i thought you like them by most of them going over 3 pages long sorry
What? jk

No, keep posting we can't as many eagles fans as possible here :twisted:
Old 07-03-2006, 09:17 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglez.Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Dawkins
Quote:
Originally Posted by thah0ward2
BAN HIM Just kidding but tell your friend to cool it with the making new topics.
if you guys dont like my post then fine i wont post any thats fine i thought you like them by most of them going over 3 pages long sorry
What? jk

No, keep posting we can't as many eagles fans as possible here :twisted:

No more eagles fans!
Old 07-03-2006, 09:26 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

aj and dawkins are the same person...its so blatantly obvious

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote