Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-13-2013, 10:58 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2013 "Next Step" Players

The NFL is everywhere you look, but 99% of it is laughable with circuses like Tebowmania and such. Who do you guys see as truly underrated players/potential breakout stars? Pick one player who you think doesn't quite get the respect you think he deserves, and he doesn't play for your favorite NFL team.

My answer: Greg Hardy. Hardy was viewed as a potential top 10 pick at times in his college career, but inconsistencies, attitude problems, and injuries caused him to fall to Carolina in the 6th round. After showing some flashes in his first few seasons, Hardy had 11 sacks last year while lining up all over the defensive line. When talking about the best defensive linemen in the NFL, you never hear Hardy's name. That will change this year. He is still only 24 years old and has every tool you could ask for, and Panthers fans will be glad to know that he is working harder than he ever has and is focused on being the best player he can be. People have wanted that from Hardy since his freshman year at Ole Miss, and he finally has it. I expect a dominant season from Hardy.
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 11:02 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My guy would be Muh Wilkerson from the Jets. It's easy to miss him with players like Revis and Cro on the same defense, let alone the media fuckfest which follows both Tebow and everything Jets. However if I was to give a list of top 5 defensive linemen to play in a 34 he would definitely be there.

He isn't on the same level as someone like Watt or Ngata, however he is the one true difference maker the Jets have in their front 7

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 11:49 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
My guy would be Muh Wilkerson from the Jets. It's easy to miss him with players like Revis and Cro on the same defense, let alone the media fuckfest which follows both Tebow and everything Jets. However if I was to give a list of top 5 defensive linemen to play in a 34 he would definitely be there.

He isn't on the same level as someone like Watt or Ngata, however he is the one true difference maker the Jets have in their front 7
Nice, I was hoping someone would say Wilk in this thread. He should have been a pro-bowler last year. The Jets front 7 could be insanely good in the future if he keeps playing well and Coples & Richardson develop.
Old 05-13-2013, 01:11 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So much for the favorite team disclaimer. Sad truth is that people will pimp their guys on their teams because they watch them every week.

Randall Cobb, WR Green Bay - Some will say he's taken that next step but without Greg Jennings in Green Bay, Cobb could bring in Welker catches with Calvin yards. Yeah, I have a boner for this guy.

James Casey, TE Philadelphia - In Chip Kelly's offense; despite the addition of Ertz in the draft.

Vincent Brown, WR San Diego - I thought he should have been getting more looks the last year or two but I think this year he takes over as the main pass catcher over oft injured Gates.

Corey Liuget, DE San Diego - If you watched him play, you know.

Mychal Kendricks, LB Philadelphia - Loved him coming out of the draft, athleticism should be used a bit more.

Casey Heyward, CB Green Bay - Outstanding rookie year, loss of Charles Woodson so you should hear Heyward's name for better or for worse this year.

Last edited by tjsunstein : 05-13-2013 at 01:17 PM.
tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 01:30 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm with TJ on the pick of Randall Cobb, I have a feeling that this guy is gonna go off this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 01:37 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Raiders on offense I'd say Denarius Moore. He's shown tons of flashes as a big play WR down the field but will he ever be a true #1? This year will be his chance to do it. On defense I'd say Lamarr Houston. He's highly regarded as one of the top run defenders at DE in the NFL, but he just hasn't produced the sack numbers need to be considered a Pro Bowl caliber player. Like Moore, Houston will get his chances this year to show what he has.

As for a player other than the Raiders I'd say Jake Locker. Loved him as a prospect and now having a improved oline and Justin Hunter added to the WR group I see him being the young breakout QB in the NFL this season.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 01:52 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 05-13-2013, 02:09 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lions DT Nick Fairley.
I don't think it's crazy to say he could be come THE dominant DLineman for Detroit this season.

Steelers DE Cam Heyward. Just a feeling he's going to emerge in 2013.

Chiefs safety Eric Berry.
Big name from the draft, hasn't really emerged as an elite player yet in the pros.
2 years removed from his ACL injury, 2013 is the year 'Mini Sean Taylor' becomes one of the dominant defenders in the game.
Old 05-13-2013, 02:57 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kenny Britt - WR - Titans

I think he showed flashes of his talent 3 years ago. Philadephia fans have definitely seen his potential. Two years ago he was off to a quick start that looked like a potential breakout season and promptly tore his ACL. I think last season was expected with his 1st action since major injury and missing the amount of football that he did. That being said, his teammates say he looks like pre-injury Britt and showing all his athleticism in the workouts they had together. With the line revamped, and quality WR's on the other side of him, it will be up to Locker on how good he does. He has potential for a 1500 yd season if Locker can get him the ball consistently.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."

Last edited by BallerT1215 : 05-13-2013 at 03:14 PM.
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Kenny Britt - WR - Titans

I think he showed flashes of his talent 3 years ago. Philadephia fans have definitely seen his potential. Two years ago he was off to a quick start that looked like a potential breakout season and promptly tore his ACL. I think last season was expected with his 1st action since major injury and missing the amount of football that he did. That being said, his teammates say he looks like pre-injury Britt and showing all his athleticism in the workouts they had together. With the line revamped, and quality WR's on the other side of him, it will be up to Locker on how good he does. He has potential for a 1500 yd season if Locker can get him the ball consistently.
Hopefully he doesn't get hurt or arrested again. Isn't this the last year of his contract too?

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 04:24 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A thousand times Danieal Manning.

edit: that falls more in the "underrated" category. Robert Quinn is someone that doesn't get much pub and is also going to continue improving.

Last edited by ChiFan24 : 05-13-2013 at 04:31 PM.
ChiFan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 04:40 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 04:49 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could see Harvin staying healthy and fresh and doing something ridiculous.

Like 1500+ all purpose and 15 TDs.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 04:51 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Hopefully he doesn't get hurt or arrested again. Isn't this the last year of his contract too?
Huge ifs there for this guy. I guess he's due for a good season.

Locker should have a good year too. He's healthy again and has never really had a line as good as he'll have in front of him. Well maybe at Ferndale high but that's another issue.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cameron Jordan down in N'Orleans.

Last edited by Caulibflower : 05-13-2013 at 08:42 PM.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 05:06 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

David Wilson gon' make you all learn this year
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 05:12 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran

ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nick Perry.
ph90702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 05:21 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess most of you missed the part where the OP says to name someone that doesn't play for your fav team. Or you just dont give a **** is probably more accurate statement.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 05:27 PM    (permalink
JHasley10
Rookie

JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
I guess most of you missed the part where the OP says to name someone that doesn't play for your fav team. Or you just dont give a **** is probably more accurate statement.
Came here to post that.
For some reason i think its going to be Reggie Bush.
In Det offense he could get 1300 rushing over 500 rec.
JHasley10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 05:34 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Rams, either:

Chris Givens, WR

or

Janoris Jenkins, CB

For the NFL, either Randall Cobb or Doug Martn.
Old 05-13-2013, 05:35 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHasley10 View Post
Came here to post that.
For some reason i think its going to be Reggie Bush.
In Det offense he could get 1300 rushing over 500 rec.
Yeah Reggie is a nice call playing in that dome in Detroit.

I would not be shocked if Bush had 2K all purpose in 2013. He's tailor made for that offense with Megatron and Stafford.
Old 05-13-2013, 05:59 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
D'Qwell Jackson will get recognition if and when the Browns ever become good. Much like Dockett and Wilson were with the Cardinals before they became a contender his play has pretty much hit his peak. From here it's just about getting his team on a stage where people will actually notice that he is really good.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 07:00 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
D'Qwell Jackson will get recognition if and when the Browns ever become good. Much like Dockett and Wilson were with the Cardinals before they became a contender his play has pretty much hit his peak. From here it's just about getting his team on a stage where people will actually notice that he is really good.
Agree. That's how I interpreted the OP. Name someone who's "next step" is simply to get the recognition they actually deserve.

Jackson is a beast in my book. I even thought he was a stud in the 3-4 but he is even better in the 4-3.
Old 05-13-2013, 07:10 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alex Smith.
Old 05-13-2013, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RB Lamar Miller, Dolphins

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote