Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 06-06-2013, 02:41 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Predict your team's 2013 W/L record

Post your team's schedule and go through each game and assign a W or L (or Tie) and come up with a final record. If you don't know your team's 16 game schedule, go here

http://espn.go.com/nfl/schedule

Packers- L
@Seahawks- W
Colts- W
@Rams- L
Texans- W
Cardinals- W
@Titans- W
@Jags- W
Panthers- W
@Saints- W
@Redskins- L
Rams- W
Seahawks- L
Bucs- W
Falcons- W
@Cardinals- W

Final Record- 12-4
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 03:34 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Titans

@Steelers - W
@Texans - L
Chargers - W
Jets - W
Chiefs - W
@Seahawks - L
49ers - L
@Rams - W
Jaguars - W
Colts - W
@Raiders - W
@Colts - L
@Broncos - L
Cardinals - W
@Jaguars - L
Texans - W

Final Record 10-6

This is a bit generous really, I'm expecting more of an 8-8 season with 10-6 being best case scenario and 6-10 being on the worst case scenario side. A large determinant of the record will be the first 3 games, I have us going 2-1, but it's very possible we could be 0-3 at that point. We have a history of beating the Steelers lately so I put a W next to that, but Pittsburgh is a tough place to play and come out with a W, so a Loss is very possible. Chargers new coaching has me thinking they may get off to a rough start so I put that as a W.

We beat the Jets at smash mouth ball last season with a banged up O-Line, so I think we pull out a win there. The Chiefs are a wildcard, we have a history of back and forth games with them and it could go either way.

The division games I have us splitting with every team, but those division ones can almost always go either way.

The Rams we've got 4+ coaches that have worked with Fisher in the past, so we may have a slight advantage.

The other games I think are pretty fair assessments, the Raiders should be able to be ran on and the Cardinals are a big question mark until they prove otherwise.
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 03:43 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chicago Bears:

Bengals- W
Vikings- W
@Steelers- L
@Lions- W
Saints- W
New York Giants- L
@Redskins- L
@Packers- L
Lions- W
Ravens- L
@Rams- W
@Vikings- L
Cowboys- W
@Browns- W
@Eagles- W
Packers- L

Final Record: 9-7

Unfortunately, this is the best case scenario. I would love for them to split with the Packers. But the only way I see that happening is if the Packers have clinched the number one overall seed and start Harrell.

There were a few games I put as loses that could be wins. They could sweep the Vikings, beat the Giants at home, and beat the Redskins (especially if RGIII isn't as far along as they hope). Unfortunately, there are a lot of games I put down as wins (Bengals, @Lions, Cowboys, & Saints)

But with having a first year head coach, I will be satisfied with going into the final week of the season with a legitimate chance of making the playoffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 03:58 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cincinnati Bengals

1. @Chicago- Win
2. Pittsburgh- Lose
3. Green Bay- Lose
4. @Cleveland- Lose
5. New England- Lose
6. @Buffalo- Win
7. @Detroit- Win
8. New York Jets- Win
9. @Miami- Lose
10. @Baltimore- Lose
11. Cleveland- Win
12. BYE
13. @San Diego- Win
14. Indianapolis- Win
15. @ Pittsburgh- Win
16. Vikings- Win
17. Baltimore- Win

9-7

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Maybe This Year Mayhew
Veteran

Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Detrot Lions
They are really anywhere from a 6 to 11 win team. 3 New talents at DE and the secondary improved and Oline are talented but still questionmarks until proven. They shouldn't have the major turnover problem again(33 turnovers allowed(6 for TDs) with only 17 forced) and acute special teams(4 TDs in 2 games for 2 Ls) problems they had last year. Offense will be good and move the chains (22 PPG on long fields last 2 years), D should be solid and hopefully gets them more than 4 short fields like in 2012 and 0 direct defensive/special team points. That depends on the new DEs and secondary though.

Optimistic prediction
Vikings Win
at Arizona Win
at Washington Loss
Chicago Win
at Green Bay Loss
at Cleveland Win
Cincy Win
Dallas win
6-2 start is almost a must to get confidence and it won't be easy
at Chicago Loss
at Pittsburgh Loss
Tampa Win
Green Bay Win
at Philly Win
Baltimore Loss
Giants Win
at Minnesota Loss

10-6 (3-3 division) (2-2 vs AFC North) (3-1 vs NFC East) 2-0 (Bucs, at Zona)

But like I said 6-9 wins only is very possible especially if the turnovers aren't fixed with the extra losses coming in the division(2-4 or 1-5) or to the Giants/Bengals/Cowboys at Ford Field.
Maybe This Year Mayhew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 04:19 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eagles

1. @Washington - W
2. San Diego - W
3. Kansas City - W
4. @Denver - L
5. @New York - L
6. @Tampa Bay - L
7. Dallas - W
8. New York - L
9. @Oakland - W
10. @Green Bay - L
11. Washington - W
12. BYE WEEK
13. Arizona - L
14. Detroit - L
15. @Minnesota - W
16. Chicago - L
17. @Dallas - W

8-8

Expectations may seem a bit steep but I think we can come out on top against Washington and Dallas in both games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

Last edited by shylo3716 : 06-06-2013 at 04:24 PM.
shylo3716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 05:53 PM    (permalink
Guru
Rookie

Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A lot of optimism in this thread thus far. The offseason gives us all hope I suppose.
Guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 06:01 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru View Post
A lot of optimism in this thread thus far. The offseason gives us all hope I suppose.
Pretty much everone feels like their team has gotten better this offseason. With new signings, rookies and players getting healthy everything looks good right now. Reality will kick in hard by week 3 and expectations will adjust. The Eagles looked like they were gonna be awesome with their offseason but reality had other plans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 06:17 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Week 1: Jacksonville - W
Week 2: Cowboys - L
Week 3: Eagles - L
Week 4: Giants - L
Week 5: Titans - W
Week 6: Raiders - W
Week 7: Texans - L
Week 8: Browns - W
Week 9: Bills - L
Week 10: BYE
Week 11: Broncos - L
Week 12: Chargers - W
Week 13: Broncos - L
Week 14: Redskins - L
Week 15: Raiders - W
Week 16: Colts - L
Week 17: Chargers - L

6-10 for the Chiefs, but I'm a bit tougher than most here.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 07:26 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Pretty much everone feels like their team has gotten better this offseason. With new signings, rookies and players getting healthy everything looks good right now. Reality will kick in hard by week 3 and expectations will adjust. The Eagles looked like they were gonna be awesome with their offseason but reality had other plans.
Show me what you're working with Mr. Defending Champ!

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 06-06-2013, 07:54 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vikings

@Lions W
@Bears L
Browns W
Steelers W
Panthers L
@Giants W
Packers L
@Cowboys L
Redskins W
@Seahawks L
@Packers L
Bears W
@Ravens W
Eagles W
@Bengals L
Lions W

I see 9-7. I would like to think we could win a few more. I'll revisit this in a few months.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 08:10 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Vikings

@Lions W
@Bears L
Browns W
Steelers W
Panthers L
@Giants W
Packers L
@Cowboys L
Redskins W
@Seahawks L
@Packers L
Bears W
@Ravens W
Eagles W
@Bengals L
Lions W

I see 9-7. I would like to think we could win a few more. I'll revisit this in a few months.
Pretty much what I was thinking too. Those Steelers and Panthers results could be switched, but I otherwise this is about what I was thinking.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 08:48 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Week 1: Jacksonville - W
Week 2: Cowboys - L
Week 3: Eagles - L
Week 4: Giants - L
Week 5: Titans - W
Week 6: Raiders - W
Week 7: Texans - L
Week 8: Browns - W
Week 9: Bills - L
Week 10: BYE
Week 11: Broncos - L
Week 12: Chargers - W
Week 13: Broncos - L
Week 14: Redskins - L
Week 15: Raiders - W
Week 16: Colts - L
Week 17: Chargers - L

6-10 for the Chiefs, but I'm a bit tougher than most here.
I want to see you go through the Raiders' schedule game by game.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 08:49 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think a single fan here will predict a loss against the Raiders.

Book it.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-06-2013, 08:58 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
I don't think a single fan here will predict a loss against the Raiders.

Book it.
I see 2 maybe 3 winnable games outside the division

Week
2 Jacksonville
12 Tennessee
14 NYJ

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 06-06-2013, 09:00 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylo3716 View Post

Week
2 Jacksonville
12 Tennessee
14 NYJ
I would say 1 or 2 of those games is how they luck out of 0-16 like most normal teams not named the Detroit Lions.

The other wild card would be divisional games apart from the Broncos who are just too much better than the Raiders. The Chargers and Chiefs are considerably better, but you just throw away the record when these teams play. Every game is up for grabs.

Except when Manning is involved.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-06-2013, 09:05 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Week
2 Jacksonville
12 Tennessee
14 NYJ
And that's being generous.

Maybe they win a game against the Chiefs and, beat Jacksonville and finish 2-14.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 09:07 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

I'm dying to see who will project a 15-1 or 16-0 record

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 06-06-2013, 09:10 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post

Maybe they win a game against the Chiefs and, beat Jacksonville and finish 2-14.
I would say Tennessee is generous, but not New York. What do they do well?

Tennessee will go the way of their QB, but that leaves a lot of questions.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-06-2013, 09:10 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post

Divisional games are always a toss up. They may be able to pull 1 off on San Diego as well if not KC.

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 06-06-2013, 09:18 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
I would say Tennessee is generous, but not New York. What do they do well?

Tennessee will go the way of their QB, but that leaves a lot of questions.
Their defense is a lot better and is going to improve with Richardson and Milliner. They'll probably be better offensively, as well. If Geno ends up starting it shouldn't be hard for him to outplay Matt Flynn going against the Jets defense.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 09:35 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
Post your team's schedule and go through each game and assign a W or L (or Tie) and come up with a final record. If you don't know your team's 16 game schedule, go here

http://espn.go.com/nfl/schedule

Packers- L
@Seahawks- W
Colts- W
@Rams- L
You're really predicting the Niners all of a sudden lose to the Packers to open the year?
And another loss to the Rams?
Interesting. I like it.... could be right, very unhomerish of you.
I hope your week one is right at least. I won't predict it that way though.....
Old 06-06-2013, 09:38 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With the Raiders it's just a question mark on how the season plays out. They're likely to be out of playoff contention by their 10th game, at this point, do the coaches pull the plug on (presumably) Matt Flynn, for Terrelle Pryor or Tyler Wilson? If they do, does the energy of a new guy under center produce enough for a win?

Can Darren McFadden stay healthy? (no!)

Unless they get really creative on defense, I just can't see them generating enough of a pass rush to really stop offenses.
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 03:21 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Patriots

@ Buffalo - W
NYJ - W
Tampa Bay - W
@ Atlanta - L
@ Cincinnati - W
New Orleans - W
@ NYJ - W
Miami - W
Pittsburgh - W
@ Carolina - W
Denver - L
@ Houston - L
Cleveland - W
@ Miami - L
@ Baltimore - W
Buffalo - W

Really the Pats should be looking at another 12-4 season at the least. I could see them beating Denver, Houston and Miami, however they could also lose to Baltimore, New Orleans, Cincinnati and throw a stupid one away to Cleveland or Buffalo

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 07:41 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm dying to see who will project a 15-1 or 16-0 record
I won't do it, but I make Jon Kitna look like a pessimist.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote