Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 06-26-2013, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
1. Video of Hernandez leaving his house WITH A GUN IN HIS HAND to pick up the victim.
2. Texts from the victim to a family member in which he specifically makes sure that they saw who he left with...pretty clear he was worried.
3. Video showing the abandoned rental vehicle coming and going to his house several times on the night of the murder.
4. Video of him returning to his house WITH A GUN IN HIS HAND just a few minutes after the industrial park workers reportedly heard gunshots.

That's the evidence that we KNOW they have right now, right?
Pffft, all circumstantial.

But seriously, what a moron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 04:25 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hernandez kinda looks like John Harbaugh.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At this point, I'm just curious to know what the motive was. If this guy was trying to extort Hernandez or something. Amid all the hand-wringing over murder I'm sure there's several levels of seedy going on here in all directions. I'd be absolutely shocked if Loyd wasn't deep into his own **** already.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Pffft, all circumstantial.

But seriously, what a moron.
I can't figure out why he didn't just take out an ad telling people he was going to do it beforehand. It's pretty clear that while it was 100% premeditated, he didn't take any significant steps to cover his tracks i.e. researching how to properly dispose of a hard drive, stealing a car to do it with, etc.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 04:27 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
So basically(what you didn't answer) is that any high profile person that gets convicted of a crime is 100% of the time found guilty because of social media. Right? If not, I'd love to hear why not..
Let the process play out. That's what I said originally. Did you even bother following the trials and on what went wrong to make both parties in those cases go free? Social media, twitter and FB wasn't there back then. True, those guys were famous people still thought both guys were guilty.

But follow the case and figure out why they were free. The weapon and white suit from lewis case was a big issue. Also, Lewis lawyers got him to flip on the other two remaining guys. Oakley and whatever the other dude's name was.

The OJ one was an important case from the stand point of securing a crime scene. I saw a special where they interviewed the ME on that case. I suggest watching that in general. Very interesting how the crime scene wasn't secure, and how people came in and their footprints were all over the place.

Factor in DNA and how they painted a cop and another detective Mark Furhman in a racist light, and it is an important factor to answer your question on why the two guys were gone free.

So the media does impact things, but how good are your lawyers? The lawyers for lewis helped negotiate with Howard the DA. The dream team did a great job of exposing and poking holes in the pros. case.

So is AH guilty? I am not sure, my point in this thread was let's let the process unfold and see how it plays out. Let's not say he is guilty just because the evidence looks daunting. I maintained and still do, that let everything play out and see what happens.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 04:28 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I can't figure out why he didn't just take out an ad telling people he was going to do it beforehand. It's pretty clear that while it was 100% premeditated, he didn't take any significant steps to cover his tracks i.e. researching how to properly dispose of a hard drive, stealing a car to do it with, etc.
Taking the time to actually CONCEAL your weapon.

Seriously, WTF is wrong with this guy?

Last edited by WCH : 06-26-2013 at 04:33 PM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post

Concealing weapons is so not gangsta tho

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 04:31 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Maybe he doesn't have a concealed carry permit and didn't want to break the law...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin. One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one. Awesome. Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks.
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 04:33 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Stuff like this, the cleaners at the house, smashing phones and destroying surveilence, etc., sound like panic to me. Like maybe there were some bad intentions already, but Loyd wasn't supposed to die, or at least in that situation. Somebody posted a picture where Lewis and Hernandez's faces are pasted over Travolta and Samuel L. Jackson's in the scene from Pulp Fiction where they accidentally shoot the guy in the back of their car, (played brilliantly by Marvin Lewis), and this whole Hernandez thing has exactly the same vibe, except it's not a Tarantino movie where the guys get away with it.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
Stuff like this, the cleaners at the house, smashing phones and destroying surveilence, etc., sound like panic to me. Like maybe there were some bad intentions already, but Loyd wasn't supposed to die, or at least in that situation. Somebody posted a picture where Lewis and Hernandez's faces are pasted over Travolta and Samuel L. Jackson's in the scene from Pulp Fiction where they accidentally shoot the guy in the back of their car, (played brilliantly by Marvin Lewis), and this whole Hernandez thing has exactly the same vibe, except it's not a Tarantino movie where the guys get away with it.
It also takes place twenty odd years later where technology pretty much captures everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 04:43 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's unclear who Hernandez was visiting or why he was at Gillette Stadium on Thursday, June 20. NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reported that Thursday, per a team source, that no coaches were at the stadium because they're on vacation. Patriots owner Robert Kraft and other team executives also were not at Gillette Stadium. The only players there were a few rookies.
Disposing of the murder weapon at the stadium. Gutsy
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 04:48 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
Let the process play out. That's what I said originally. Did you even bother following the trials and on what went wrong to make both parties in those cases go free? Social media, twitter and FB wasn't there back then. True, those guys were famous people still thought both guys were guilty.

But follow the case and figure out why they were free. The weapon and white suit from lewis case was a big issue. Also, Lewis lawyers got him to flip on the other two remaining guys. Oakley and whatever the other dude's name was.

The OJ one was an important case from the stand point of securing a crime scene. I saw a special where they interviewed the ME on that case. I suggest watching that in general. Very interesting how the crime scene wasn't secure, and how people came in and their footprints were all over the place.

Factor in DNA and how they painted a cop and another detective Mark Furhman in a racist light, and it is an important factor to answer your question on why the two guys were gone free.

So the media does impact things, but how good are your lawyers? The lawyers for lewis helped negotiate with Howard the DA. The dream team did a great job of exposing and poking holes in the pros. case.

So is AH guilty? I am not sure, my point in this thread was let's let the process unfold and see how it plays out. Let's not say he is guilty just because the evidence looks daunting. I maintained and still do, that let everything play out and see what happens.

That wasn't what you originally said. You implied that because of social media, twitter, etc it sways public opinion which is where they get their jurors from. So I asked in response, how is it that any high profile person who is convicted isn't proven guilty when they go to trial? Because obviously all of the reasons you stated make it more "guilty until proven innocent" and if that's the case how does the court system even get any guilty convictions?

It's because everyone isn't as swayed as you probably think. All these guys, including AH will get a fair trial. If you truly don't believe that, then as I said anytime a high profile person ever goes to trial he should end up proven guilty just because of the attention it got.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 04:52 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a hard time believing that he wasn't meeting with the Patriots braintrust last week. They probably just don't want to have to go to the police and/or court and talk about the meeting, and I don't blame them.

Didn't the Bills just refuse to cooperate when they were subpoenaed in the Marshawn Lynch hit-and-run case?
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 04:55 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is what I said. The question is did you go back and read the conversation I was having with another member, FlyingElvis? If not, that's fine, I am just telling you the conversation started at a different point. From what I see, you came in at a different point. However, this is what I had said:

Quote:
Circumstantial case, and now the defense has to do it's job and poke holes in this case. I am interested to see how this plays out.
Quote:
That's what the reality of it is in this country. We have gone to you are guilty until proven innocent. And then, if you prove yourself innocent we can still cast a guilty eye on your and say you had a good lawyer to get you free.

But I think as people we have to remain patient and let the process play itself out. If you watch peoples reactions it's always, man you're guilty and screwed now. Same thing with the Duke Lacross case only to find out the stripper lied.

What do we know? No witnesses.. No weapon and no video of him killing anyone. Sure he had weapons that weren't licensed and stuff, but in terms of killing someone, we have no ways of knowing for sure.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 04:57 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
At this point, I'm just curious to know what the motive was. If this guy was trying to extort Hernandez or something. Amid all the hand-wringing over murder I'm sure there's several levels of seedy going on here in all directions. I'd be absolutely shocked if Loyd wasn't deep into his own **** already.
Supposedly he couldn't "trust" him, because, although he was "friendly" with Hernandez, he was supposedly carrying on "friendly" relationships with people Hernandez "had beef with."

Poor guy probably just didn't realize how strong Hernandez's hood card was and that he actually lived by their irrational codes.
Old 06-26-2013, 05:21 PM    (permalink
robert pancake gallery
Veteran

robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

when is the facebook group going to be created claiming that he "couldn't have possibly been involved" because of [X]?

get your popcorn ready

robert pancake gallery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 05:26 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm assuming "Im ******" was the first thought that came to mind.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 05:36 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
this is such a circus.
It is a circus based solely on the amount of stupidity Aaron has shown from the moment he left his house that night.

I mean I'm not the sharpest tool, but this guy takes the cake in the Dumbass Award.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 06-26-2013, 05:48 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
this is such a circus.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 05:54 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Why did Lloyd voluntarily get in the car with him at 3am if he knew there were issues going on? That's the only thing I'm confused on with the story of that night that has been presented.

It wasn't just Aaron in the car but two other dudes.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 06-26-2013, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 06:06 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Why did Lloyd voluntarily get in the car with him at 3am if he knew there were issues going on? That's the only thing I'm confused on with the story of that night that has been presented.

It wasn't just Aaron in the car but two other dudes.
Maybe they forced him in at gunpoint? Who knows. I don't think it's been presented that Lloyd "knew" this was going down. Maybe he didn't figure out he was being set up until later.
Old 06-26-2013, 06:31 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

uh ohh.. now all the gun totin' myspace pictures are coming out.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 06:32 PM    (permalink
ArkyRamsFan
Veteran

ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Aaron needs to hire Jose Baez
Actually Joan Baez would be a better pick. She could at least do a benefit concert or two to raise money for AH's defense team.

From the look of things he's gonna need all the cash he can muster real quick.

Sidenote: He is pretty fortunate that the crime occurred in a state that doesn't have the death penalty. He would be toast here in Arkansas from what I've seen.
ArkyRamsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote