Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-22-2013, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I haven't gotten a ton of play time in. I am trying to unlock all the decks before I decide what I want to do.

But I will say the Priest deck was a ***** to start against.
I've unlocked most of them and definitely like Priest the most. Definitely need the rest out especially Warlock which looks like a ton of fun.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 02:30 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've heard this game can suck people right in so I think I should pass...

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 02:30 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Went with a Priest deck so far. Hilariously unfair to have multiple "mind control" cards along with killing off their power cards I don't steal.

Winning the majority so far :) Although I got absolutely mauled by two different hunter decks.
Hunter always rapes priest in the game so good to see they are staying true.

I'm with commie though, damn you guys for getting invites

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 02:34 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Go play your Magic with your real life friends Grizz...
Old 10-22-2013, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I heard that it is going open after Blizcon. What truth there is of that I don't know.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 03:34 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mind Control is ********!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 07:13 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am kinda feeling a Paladin deck but I will have to see.
Old 10-22-2013, 07:22 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My whining and complaining paid off, just got the email. Hopefully we're all in over the next few days. comahan#1129

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 07:24 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Invite sent Commie
Old 10-22-2013, 07:46 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now that there are a few of us who have beta, I'm thinking about running an NFLDC HS tournament in a week or so, when people have more chance to grab cards.

I dunno what the rules or prizes will be yet, but if you're interested, let me know!

Old 10-22-2013, 07:47 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We could just use the base cards to start with, ie no commons/rares/epics/legendaries, just the base neutral cards and whichever cards youve earned through leveling your classes. Then as people get more stuff we can expand? Just my initial thought, but im totally in regardless. Best of 3 format!

Old 10-22-2013, 07:48 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Oh so so in.
Old 10-22-2013, 07:49 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh, lol. I got my invite to this weeks ago. Just found it in my email.
Old 10-22-2013, 07:49 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I'll make sure to talk to everyone before we set out rules, see what people think is fair, etc.

Old 10-22-2013, 07:50 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

irccomics again Vid?

Like good old times?
Old 10-22-2013, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
My whining and complaining paid off, just got the email. Hopefully we're all in over the next few days. comahan#1129

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:

Last edited by Brothgar : 10-22-2013 at 08:42 PM.
Old 10-22-2013, 09:45 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm tempted to start playing, but I start a new job tomorrow and want to be fresh... UGH
Old 10-23-2013, 12:46 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

https://www.facebook.com/hearthable?...ocation=stream

Don't know if real but supposed beta key giveaway. But I'm trying anyway and if you already have a key you should do it anyway and if you win give the key to your old buddy brothgar.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 10-23-2013, 01:04 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Done and done Broth.

Old 10-23-2013, 10:02 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
irccomics again Vid?

Like good old times?
Supes AA on Galactus
!roll

I ******* missed!

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 10-24-2013, 12:38 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Just finished up my first 9 win arena run. Had 5, 5, 6, and 5 before this one. Reward was 2 packs and 235 gold. Got en Epic (Pyroblast) and a pretty good rare (Keeper of the Grove) in those packs. Great haul, im pretty happy.

Pally, Priest, and Druid are my 3 favorite classes to play right now. I enjoy them all though.

Last edited by comahan : 10-24-2013 at 12:43 AM.
Old 10-24-2013, 01:07 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Just finished up my first 9 win arena run. Had 5, 5, 6, and 5 before this one. Reward was 2 packs and 235 gold. Got en Epic (Pyroblast) and a pretty good rare (Keeper of the Grove) in those packs. Great haul, im pretty happy.

Pally, Priest, and Druid are my 3 favorite classes to play right now. I enjoy them all though.
Priest definitely seems to have a really strong advantage, at least early on. Rogue is rough just getting through practice missions unless you pull the perfect sequence of cards. Definitely not quite a balanced game yet.
Old 10-24-2013, 01:10 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Playing a Rogue in practice missions and claiming it isn't balanced is like taking a teams preseason record to predict their regular season finish.

Anyway, we have what, 5-6 people with HS betas? Would like 8 before we start the tournament, but if people want we can run a practice one for funsies first.

Old 10-24-2013, 01:12 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Rogue was pretty overpowered not too long ago (they nerfed them a bit), but not with the base cards. Once you started getting the commons that arent free class rewards, Rogue becomes a lot stronger.

Priest is a nightmare to play against. I love playing as them, but against them I want to punt ostriches.

Old 10-24-2013, 03:23 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Playing a Rogue in practice missions and claiming it isn't balanced is like taking a teams preseason record to predict their regular season finish.

Anyway, we have what, 5-6 people with HS betas? Would like 8 before we start the tournament, but if people want we can run a practice one for funsies first.
The game as a whole doesn't seem quite balanced yet, is what i was saying.