Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-06-2013, 09:51 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
I NOW HAVE HEARTHSTONE ADD ME! Name = Brothgar!

FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY!
awwwwwwwww yea

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 10:10 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pulled a Sylvanas from a pack this morning, then disenchanted a lot of my golden cards to craft Ragnaros. Most of my decks just improved tenfold.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 10:29 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Pulled a Sylvanas from a pack this morning, then disenchanted a lot of my golden cards to craft Ragnaros. Most of my decks just improved tenfold.
Siiiiick. Yeah Sylvanas is great, but we've talked about that a lot recently.

Old 12-22-2013, 03:52 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Jesus Grul and Rag? Note to self don't challenge Commie (meh I'd still do it but just REALLY won't expect to win)

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 06:51 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just pulled my first Legendary. Black Knight. Although people have kinda ran away from late game taunt. Its either Tastingo or nothing.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 12-30-2013, 04:00 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BanZiii#1781

Add me suckas

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 08:02 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Still no beta invite :-(

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 08:24 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

there's this korean or japanese website fenikz gave me that if I signed up they sent me a beta key within a day or 2 pm him for the info!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 10:17 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Once grizz gets in we'll have enough for a hearthstone tournament.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 12-30-2013, 10:44 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pretty tempted to get into this. I played Magic back in the Urza days but not since, and now that I have a job/quasi-social life I am having trouble finding hours and hours to sit down and game, which this seems to acknowledge. Thoughts/recommendations?
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 10:49 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
I'm pretty tempted to get into this. I played Magic back in the Urza days but not since, and now that I have a job/quasi-social life I am having trouble finding hours and hours to sit down and game, which this seems to acknowledge. Thoughts/recommendations?
Mmm, Magic. Recently started playing again, commander/EDH format = awesome.

As for Hearthstone, people I know that played MTG and other cards games have had positive things to say about it and that's one of the reasons I'm so sad I still haven't gotten into the beta.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-30-2013, 12:00 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
I'd say hearthstone is better for you than MTG as it costs basically nothing and the games are faster paced so you can play 6 matches in an hour then move on with your life.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 12-30-2013, 12:24 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nice. now to find a way into the beta...
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Anyone else play against the divine shield deck yet? its nasty.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 01-10-2014, 05:57 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Old school Magic: The Gathering or get the **** out of my face!

Old 01-10-2014, 07:46 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
Anyone else play against the divine shield deck yet? its nasty.
ya my paladin deck has 2 argent protectors and 4 pandas along with the usual generic stuff

i wouldn't say its great but it's situationally awesome

Last edited by fenikz : 01-10-2014 at 07:48 PM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 08:33 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Paladin is really strong right now too. I might check it out. I guess I have to cave and make some gorram constructed decks eventually.

Old 01-16-2014, 08:00 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Finally got my Beta key!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Downloading now.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-16-2014, 08:13 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whats your battlenet id?

Old 01-16-2014, 08:22 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom#1475

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-16-2014, 08:26 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

sent you a friend invite

Old 01-16-2014, 09:10 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Finally got my Beta key!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Downloading now.
Woooooooooooooooo!

Old 01-16-2014, 09:44 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Wooooooo!!!

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 01-16-2014, 09:58 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Now we need to collectively teach him how to play properly! Hearthstone is pretty simple, but there's also surprising depth to it. It's pretty much the definition of easy to learn but hard to master.

Old 01-16-2014, 10:02 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need to get back into it :-/ A lot has changed in a few short months.