Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NBA Sim League

Old 08-07-2013, 07:06 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think we should be able to.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 07:07 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
Pretty sure we cant trade with ourselves? I thought that was the census on it.
it's fine with me either way I want him on either team I just thought he worked better on Denver and was gonna offer myself LaFrentz+19 for Okur.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 07:11 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Of course the Lakers/Jazz GM is okay with it, since he wants Karl on the Lakers lol
Old 08-07-2013, 07:12 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i don't want to open that can of worms so okur is fine to stay on the hornets
Old 08-07-2013, 07:14 PM    (permalink
mayday3240
Rookie

mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dude I have been texting you offers for Karl before I had this team lol. You can fault me for trying lololo
mayday3240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 08:16 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man Tyson Chandler at 13 is crazy value. Nice pick.
Old 08-07-2013, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just got home, so I'll be taking offers for the #18 overall pick until I'm on the clock but otherwise Boston will be ready to pick at that time. Zach has my number.
Old 08-07-2013, 08:22 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
I just got home, so I'll be taking offers for the #18 overall pick until I'm on the clock but otherwise Boston will be ready to pick at that time. Zach has my number.
Correct, I do have it.
Old 08-07-2013, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
MATT, GIVE ME THE PICK PLEASE MATT. GIVE ME. I will give you my second (pick 30) and Marcus Fizer.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-07-2013, 08:46 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

oh boy im otc let me check out the guys left
Old 08-07-2013, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

I hope you get eaten by wolves, Matthew. Just shredded by wolves.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-07-2013, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I hope you get eaten by wolves, Matthew. Just shredded by wolves.
That'd be hot.
Old 08-07-2013, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

I would have offered more if you would have given me a second to offer something. I badly wanted Tinsley.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-07-2013, 09:02 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Anyone want a chance at this pick?
Old 08-07-2013, 09:03 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
charlotte is interested
Old 08-07-2013, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Can I retroactively have Tinsley?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-07-2013, 09:22 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

22nd pick for a one year rental of Karl Malone (he will probably retire, and probably regress some at TC) and the Jazz get to do a full-on rebuild.
Old 08-07-2013, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bleeeh good trade and then excellent pick by the Jazz. Was honestly going to do a backflip if Curry made it to 25.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 09:26 PM    (permalink
mayday3240
Rookie

mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mayday3240 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was excited he was still there. Thanks Trogdor
Old 08-07-2013, 09:29 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

i wanted him bad for the hornets. who are still willing to trade david wesley for a late 1st+player/future pick
Old 08-07-2013, 10:09 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lalalalalalalala

btw def need a clock for the 2nd round

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 10:11 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

I figured 2nd round would be simmed.... Unless people gives me big boards.
Old 08-07-2013, 10:13 PM    (permalink
mayday3240
Rookie

for the love of god Sim lol
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sounds good

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
I figured 2nd round would be simmed.... Unless people gives me big boards.
Can I make the first pick?

RIP TheManInBlack